• V cgfx d

Rtrttregtretyetretr gnfd df cfc v c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Single-sex schools should be banned.

Students both male and female, typically learn the required social skills in life, from school and interacting with the opposite sex. Single-sex schools provide nothing but a barrier to unique relationships we experience not only in school, but out of it. Females motivate the males, and males give the feeling of competition to the girls. When students of single-sex schools grow up, it will be difficult to find a spouse or even communicate with someone of the opposite gender. Single-sex schools MUST be banned.

• V cgfx d

• V cgfx d

• Should be banned

Students both male and female, all learn the required social skills in life, from school and interacting with the opposite gender. Single-gender schools provide nothing but a barrier to different relationships we experience not only in school, but out in the big wide world.
    When students from single-gender schools grow up, it will be difficult to communicate with someone of the opposite gender. They will not learn how to face the world. The real outside world is a mixture of both genders. In future years it will become a disadvantage not only our workplaces, but life in general. Single-gender schools MUST be banned.
    We all so need to consider the social and mental aspects. With single gender schools being allowed, we continue to promote gender stereotypes. We all have to understand that this is not right and has to be stopped. Being in an all girl schools or an all boys’ schools separates the gender stereotypes and creates a safe and comfortable environment for both genders.
    However, in some cases single gender schools make a big gap between boys and girls that stop them from creating an enhancing their social life between each other. Many may think this type of education decreases stereotypes, however it is the separation of boys and girls in the first place that increases these characteristics.

• Single-sex schools should be banned

In single-sex schools, students of a particular sex will only socialize with students of the same sex. Students don't learn to socialize in single-sex schools. They will not learn how it is to face the world, the real outside world that is a mixture of both sexes. The students themselves will have a problem if they are hard to socialize with the outsiders

• Detrimental to health

Single sex schools can cause many negative effects. Besides the law (title 9 clearly bans them already), we must consider the social and mental aspects. With single sex schools being allowed, we continue to promote gender stereotypes. As a nation, we must understand that this separation is not only illegal but negative to health.

• Single-sex schools should be banned

In our society it is a required life skill to experience interactions with the opposite sex. Single sex schools add nothing but a barrier between the genders and in future years, will become a disadvantage in not only our workplaces, but life in general. It would be difficult for the students of a single-sex school to find a spouse, or even communicate with someone of the opposite gender in the future. A lawsuit has been filed that points out how single sex schools violate Title IX, which states "No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance..." I thought our country supported fair and equal education, male students should receive the same education as female students.

• Single sex schools must be banned!

School is supposed to help kids get ready for life right? Yes, well how are they going to learn about the other gender and how to interact?
    What will they do when they wanna bang? Yes it may be a distraction but it is a very necessary distraction learning about the other gender is very nessercary

• Fuck the porice

I'm So Ronery
    So ronery
    So ronery and sadry arone
    There's no one
    Just me onry
    Sitting on my rittle throne
    I work rearry hard and make up great prans
    But nobody ristens, no one understands
    Seems like no one takes me serirousry
    And so I'm ronery
    A rittle ronery
    Poor rittle me
    There's nobody
    I can rerate to
    Feel rike a bird in a cage
    It's kinda sihry
    But not rearry
    Because it's fihring my body with rage
    I'm the smartest most crever most physicarry fit
    But nobody else seems to rearize it
    When I change the world maybe they'll notice me
    But until then I'rr just be ronery
    Rittle ronery, poor rittle me
    I'm so ronery

• It should be banned!

A recent study shows that kids learn better in single sex schools. In coed schools only 37% scored proficient and in single sex schools 86% of boys scored proficient an increase of 49%. And that is only in boys. Of course it would have to be optional, people'll say no.

• Single-sex schools are Confidence boosters and Awesome :)

No way should single-sex school be banned. I went to a single-sex school and have no problem communicating with my male colleagues. Single-sex schools boost the confidence of girls and allow the boys to be boys. There is no pressure to impress the opposite sex whilst at school, so you can be more focused on your studies. Both girls and boys are able to grow in confidence and in a calm atmosphere, with no BF or GF hysteria.

• Single-sex schools should be banned

• Confidence booster :)

Girls will be more confident with themselves because they don't have to worry about what boys will think of them in school. Boys will be themselves in school and not try to be a "bad boy" to impress a girl. Girls will worry less about what they will wear the next day and more about the test coming up. People need to be true to themselves. Some people say that children will not know how to communicate socially with the opposite gender, but they can still communicate at sporting events, dances, and other social events. Single-sex schools should not be banned!!!

• Single gender schools arenawesome

I love single gender schools and wonder why America lack top teir single gender schools but I know why, you just all are too stubborn to give up dating.

It's safer than co ed schools. Everyone can develop in a good environment. Parents can send provocative or troubled children to single gendered school without fear. Many bad things happen between opposite gender. Perhaps when applied right single gendered school can lower teen pregnacy rates. I personally went to a single gendered school because lets face it, males in middle and highschools are pigs.

• No, there is nothing wrong with single-sex schools.

There is no reason to ban single-sex schools, aside from thinking it might hinder a childs growth. Kids are placed in these specific schools because their parents want them to be there. Kids don't need to worry who they are in school with and just need to study. That's the whole reason we go to school, to study and learn as much as possible for the future. We can worry about being around people from the opposite sex later on.

• No, single-sex schools should not be banned.

Like all things in life, their is a time and a place for everything. In education, traditional same-sex schools played a large part in developing both genders in school. Eliminating these schools would not make much sense at all. They still serve a purpose in the education process for many people.

• No, single sex schools should not be banned

No, single sex schools should not be banned. Although I do not agree that there are any benefits to single-sex schools, I do not see why they should be banned. Children are not being harmed by going to these types of schools and if a parent wants to send them there, then that is their choice.

• It should be banned!

• It should be banned!