• Someone could get hurt

If someones kid is walking to his friends house the skate boarder could hit the kid with the board and the kid will get hurt and they would never let there son/dauter walk alone again because they got hit by the skater ans thats why i dont think they should have skate boards

• Yes it should

So I'm cruising on the sidewalk and boom I fall on the road and die... But if skateboards were banned we would not go through that! So that is one reason skate boarding should be banned! Please like! Thanks 4 reading! Good bye peace out ah ere c ya off my way

• Yes it is not fair

It is mean to go and take peoples stuf away vhi uerhg rfhpewuhf reiuwh niewjrhg uregh hnfiuewh rjeihg grh j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• It is dumb

It is very dangerous and it could really hurt you and they skate in public and ruin our city and walls and stuff and if you are going to get hurt you might as well do high jumping parkour or go bridge jumping and hurt yourself so this is why i think it should be banned.

• Cut rib hub

Njdsvneruivbeiqvbeqrye uveqivberqivrbeqyu vbruy3qvb3uq ryqub ryr yrfbuybryur ruv euv eh vuevbeuv e vhev hjen hbvuijv hfveu vrevueqvbuerbvyubv tbquvbueq veqb equqehv vjiew trnj vqi veriw vjerq vqivwviq hfje v eiwvnit4q uiv 4qei bequirbrejkqv kuhjf v ugrb de ug vr ver whjr q urm qgrur r3h reywbrhqejbreu ruiebr rub r r fhhfi vehfhe bi3rqbfyu3wfbyurwefbuyrebfuyebgugbeuyguygrfbeuygfeyufguyrfgyegfyugfyeru

• I really think Skateboards need to be banned.

We have a problem in our Town - https://www.facebook.com/groups/623886507748384/

I'm a member of the Labour Party and we are trying our best to get them removed from our Town Centre after the election were we received 200+ Complaints of people of all ages... We now have a Facebook group open against them. Please view and vote to support us |https://goo.Gl/384V2s

Thanks

• Why not ban it

People I'm my hometown who skate are punks. It seems as though they feel that they don't have to abide by rules. When I drive by they keep looking at me. One of these days I'm going to get out and slap them. Them boys need to get a job and a life.

• It is dumb

• It is dumb

• Cut rib hub

• Why would it be banned

It doesn't hurt anyone besides the skater. But why would they be in public skating if they don't know how. People over exaggerate about skating being bad. I love skating and it is a great physical activity for children or teens trying to get some exercise. I'm glad 100% says no😃

• Why would it

It's a sport. It's a way of transportation.It's not a crime. It's a way of life. More people get injured in other ways of transportation than skateboarding. Doesn't hurt no one but the SKATER. So stop hating on skateboarding and go get a life wot tying about something else. And we should have our our lanes like bicycles do if u don't want us on the sidewalks

• Not a crime

Skating is a way of life. Just as much its a sport. It started in the nineteen hundreds to replicate surfing, when people think its all about destruction, drugs, and crime. Im a skater, and it think all other skaters will stand with me when i say skating is a hobby, we do it out of passion. Landing trick gives you a feeling like nothing else. It drives some people to press forward in life.

• Why would it be banned

• Skating is a pashon

Should skateboarding be banned? No skateboarding has never been a bad thing started for the simple reason of wanting to have fun. But some people seem to think that skateboarding is bad along with the people who do it. But most people don’t understand the concept of the sport It does not make a difference if you dress different if you ride a board to get around just because you kick your leg does not mean you are destroying propriety and that just cause your skating in a place where it isn’t seen every day does not mean that your trespassing.

• What an ugly post

Skateboarding, shall obviously not be banned. People enjoy it very much, and it's a sport. There are skate parks and stuff like that just so people can skateboard, banning it will mean losing a source of fun for some. What if somebody banned your favorite thing to do then? Think about it.

• Skateboarding is not a hassle!!

First of all, skateboarding should be considered a sport. Because of the X-Games to contests all over the world. Plus, it's not just a sport, it's a way of life. The people that make it sound bad is because of the stereotypical teenagers that go around and cause trouble all over the place. Take me, for example, I'm 22 and I love skateboarding but I can't even go downtown without people getting so pissed off whenever they hear the sound of my trucks hitting the ground. If I even go to a spot, there are rarely some people that will literally say, "don't even think about it." So really, it's a way of transportation, a sport, but most of all, A WAY OF LIFE!!

• It is a sport.

Skateboarding is a sport. Not only that, but a way of transportation. We are the same as someone riding a bike. Skateboarding is also extremely helpful! People look down on us, but we are at least outside and being active. Most kids are inside playing video games. It shouldn't matter either if you prefer to do tricks like me or not. I think that skateboarding should not be banned and be respected as a sport.

• I think that skateboarding should not be banned.

I think that skateboarding should
    not be banned. Skateboarding should be
    respected as much as cycling. There
    should be a skateboarding lane, and designated public places for
    skateboarding. Banning skateboarding
    would be ridiculous, and a violation of civil rights. Also, like prohibition, banning skateboarding
    would only make it grow to be even bigger.

• Love for Skateboarding

No. Skateboarding should not be banned. Many people enjoy skateboarding and it would be a shame to take a way a hobby from someone. Everyone is different. It wouldn't be fair if someone took away a hobby/passion from you. And parents wouldn't want their kids always watching TV all day in the house. They should be able to get out of the house and do something of their liking. Skateboarding should not be banned!!! =D