• Yea as a skeleton I think I am spooky yeeeeeeeeeeee spooky scarf jfhvudjfjcjfuf col ma on me cel fine fjfjfnrifnrjfjrnvhrnfjrjfjrjmya

Spooky scattered thundershowers of new castle and new the building materials and the materials to the have a new very close to the building and of a new museum and the building materials and jthfnrjfnfivnf Pedro204 of is and is a not for me you can see the me and my I the way he you can are know that you I he was the only man I that was the best I was could you be and I wanted could we be please I love could be the a better person future and I better myself and to love you ugh this I could always have been you I wanted love could be have a you follow my life and I my life love could be have you and love me and love
    Parody of Hiro Mashima’s Fairy Tail
    By Pedro D.

Magnolia City, the city of magic is home to the famous magic guild Fairy Tale. Natsu Dragneel is a fire dragon slayer. They call them that because they have the power to defeat a dragon. Happy is Natsu’s flying cat.
    “Natsu”! Happy screamed “Alright gajial I'm ALL FIRED UP NOW! FIRE DRAGON ROAR!” Ahhhhhhhh! Gajeel screamed so loud it shattered the windows. “HA I got you gajial” Aye “ yelled happy.

Back at the Fairy Tail guild hall…
    “Erza!” yelled Natsu. ELLY!” “REQUIPT! Fire empress armour your attacks will not phase me Natsu!” “ I will still Defeat you with my fire dragon slayer magic your requip is nothing compare to my power!” KLONK Natsu “Owww erza that hurt!”

The next day...
    “Shut up you icicle” “Shut up bird brains”“Natsu Gray stop fighting”! “Ok Sorry Erza please don't kill us”! “ Natsu we have a job lucy you happy and me have to go” “alright”! “Aye”

Later on the train…
    “Ohhh” cried Natsu “Why is Natsu Sick?” Asked Lucy “He is a dragon slayer every true dragon slayer has motion sickness”said Erza “when will we get there”? Cried Natsu “We will be there soon”said lucy.

Two hours later…
    “Why is nobody here it's a ghost town?” Lucy said curiously “ Yeah Where is everyone i don’t smell anybody” Erza ‘“There!” A dragon appeared!
    ”You are in the forbidden land of the dragons”! “ If you don't get out i will kill you” “ Who do you think you are I am a dragon slayer!” ”fire dragon ROAR!” The attack bounced off the dragon's scales “ Haha your attacks will never hurt me !” “ We have to all attack him at the same time!” “ We are Fairy Tail, we never give up we will fight to the end!” All The Dragon Slayers did their dragon roars and the dragon exploded in a white light.

‘Yeah We did it!”! Said natsu excitedly “ We won’t have to worry about that dragon anymore!” “Wait wasnt there another dragon he said that this is the land of the dragons” asked lucy “Yeah” said Natsu.

Kfhturht i FUS RO DAH

• Don't Say See Ya L8R SK8R

Hey I mean to be honest the whole argument is gay like there's no harm to skateboarding on the streets, or sidewalks I should say. If you skate on the street possibilities you could get ran over or some dumb stupid stuff like that. Irrelevancy isn't need you ignorant mutts.

• Must be banned

It is only a matter of time before a skateboarder is killed on Dunedin's roads, Dunedin City Council road safety adviser Henriette Rawlings says.
    Dunedin police agree, and are next week launching a crackdown on skateboarders.

Under New Zealand law, it is legal to ride a skateboard on the road.

While skateboarders must comply with all the rules applying to other road users, unlike cyclists, they don't need to wear a helmet or use a light at night.

Because of the legal framework, police could only enforce the law and could not stop skateboarders using the roads, Ms Rawlings said.

"All you can do is educate people," she said.

Constable Chris MacAulay, of Dunedin Police, said skateboards might be legal vehicles but they were inherently more dangerous than bikes because they did not have lights or brakes.

• Must be banned

• Kids need to play outside more

Kids these days play to much electronics so when they go outside they probably ride skateboards . Then u realize your kid has been hit by a car while having to skateboard on the road.Sidewalks are safer. Its hard getting over that. So we need to let skateboards on sidewalks

• Skate boards should be on sidewalks

I agree that skateboards should be allowed on sidewalks my reason to that is because there have been alot of accidents because kids are not on the sidewalk riding there skateboard so i say that kids should ride their skateboards in sidewalks because there is no sighn of that kids cant be on sidewalks

• Skate boards should be on sidewalks

• I think you hud go in the sidewalks

If you so on the sidewalks you will not get hurt by a car that hit you hard in the sidewalk you are more saif if parents let there kids skate on the street I am ashamed and disappointed and I a kid that is 10 and now better then you on making the rate dissuasion for a kid.

• I think you hud go in the sidewalks

• Skateboards are safe on sidewalks

Its much safe for kids to be on sidewalks unstead of being in the street because there are cars that are coming by. You will never know what's going to happen. If there are parents out there that let there kids out in the street im shocked and im a kid.

• No skateboards allowed

Skateboard shouldn't be allowed because it is a dangerous play equipment although I have never played on it. Besides in the place where I live which is Nigeria,West Africa they allow such.I am not saying skateboard should be banned but it being used on the roads sidewalks and so on it is dangerous. But don't cities me cause I am only giving my opinion

• Never skateboard on sidewalks.

Well you see skateboards are fast. It is much dangerous than walking or cycling. So if you skateboard on a sidewalk it is dangerous for both the passengers and the one who is riding the skateboard. Many peoppe just wear hats for style. So even if it's a bit boring go to a park. Or we could make a official skateboard path like a bicycle path?

• Skate boards should be on sidewalks

• I think you hud go in the sidewalks

• B b b

B b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b bb b b b bb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb b b b b b b b b b bb b b bb b

• B b b

• Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x x

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x xx x x x xx x x xx x xx xx x xx xx x xx x xx x x xx x x x x x

• No no no

N o o o o o o o o o oo o o o oo o o o o oo o o oo o o oo o o o oo o oo o o o oo o o oo o o oo o o oo o o oo o oo o oo o o o oo o o o o oo o o oo o

• I like chucken

Hasn sha hna shns xja xjs xb h hf hf hf fh hf hf h fh fh fh fh fh hf f hf fh fh hf haha you mase or noo boom i like chicken and not pig is discousting if you pig xall me on my ceel phone h

• I like chucken