• It’s not dangerous

You don’t die when you ride on the side walk and it’s dangerous to ride on the road. If bikes and scooters are allowed on sidewalks why not skateboards? If the roads are packed with cars or motorcycles it would be easier to ride on a side walk. They should be allowed.

• It’s not dangerous

• Skateboarders SHOULD be allowed to skate on sidewalks

Like come on its kind of dangerous for skaters to skate on the road........Like duh you could get hit by a car and if you are just learning how to skate you should obviously practice on the sidewalk.ALSO who would let their kid on the road anyways......And if you do skate on the road you should wear protection

• Skaters should be able to ride on sidewalks

Its not like your going super fast anyway there r so many cracks in sidewalks nowdays u cant ride fast and if u do u either fall off or get yelled at. Not one person in history has ever got hit by a skater on the sidewalk but many skaters died from being in the street and drivers not watching for them should cars be banned no thats how we get around so we should either get a skate path or let us ride on sidewalks

• Skateboarding is AMZING

If you think about it not many people skate around town maybe because theirs no skateboarding signs every were.My point is that if you think your going to get sued because a skater gets hurt it not likely because the skaters made the decision of doing the activity. Skate at your on risk and don´t sue people

• In my opinion I think skateboards should be allowed on sidewalks. I will give three reasons to support my opinion.

First, it can be good transportation when someone is too busy but late.
    I know you think it is wrong because of children and old people. But most people take skateboards that take well, so it can be safe.
    Second, it is comfort to ride because if you practice, you can do this very good. So theseday, many individuals skateboards in sidewalks for fun, exercise, or going somewhere fast.
    Finally, it is popular sports, so I think we should take skateboard in anywhere.
    Thank you for reading my opinion.

• Its fun and Safer.

If we ride skateboards in the road we could get hit or worse.Or maybe if you want you could wear wear elbow pads,knee pads,and even a helmet.Some people like to ride in the road I know I do. Alot of people have skateboards.They might even like to go speedy fast.Like me i like to fast but slow.:)

• Its fun and Safer.

• Its fun and Safer.

• I like chucken

Hasn sha hna shns xja xjs xb h hf hf hf fh hf hf h fh fh fh fh fh hf f hf fh fh hf haha you mase or noo boom i like chicken and not pig is discousting if you pig xall me on my ceel phone h

• I like chucken

• Cock is what you eat

Dick and ewnj4ehrwjferjwfijwiiwfe wjrweje wefnew few ew we w we f 4 w4 w4 f 4wj wfe we fe w ef faesfes e s fa e sa e ef ea aef e a es ef se fe ss e s s e ess f fse fe fse sef fse fes

• Hdhhvhdb d dhdh

Sbdwhhdggdg ddhhe dhdhdh dhdwjjd whkqshwu qed e g2 eiuqdewigdw yd d w dg w u gw d w d iwd h d dd d whhdggee d d ehddd ddgdgd de hehjqjsj eeuuwh wwjdjs ssfs sxsfs caf aaxacs jsjsjkm duus d hdu hfh h d d gbd fgd h f hf hf h fh fh f f f fg f heyge fhe ddgdvd d d F.Y.

• I think its a no

I just thinka b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z now i know my a b c next time wont you sing with me? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Riding a skateboard conserves money

If you do not ride a skateboard, you would have to ride a bus, train, taxy, or a car or anything else. Those kinds of transeportation takes alot of money. On the other hand, If you ride a skateboard, you can conserve your very presious money. If you ban skateboards from sidewalk, it is similare to saying that you are not allowed to conserve money.

• Skateboards should not be allowed on sidewalks.

It can cause a lot of injuries and there may be nobody to help you when you are hurt. Also, people may bump into each other, one person riding on a skateboard will the other person is just walking one the sidewalk. There are places that are especially for skateboards, so people who really want to skateboard can skateboard there.

• It is very dangerous

If some one gets hurt who is going to help them, if there is a serious problem and the ambulance has to come who is going to help them. Some injuries are soft tissue problems such as sprains ,fractures ,bruises and they could have to go to the physio .

• It is very dangerous

• No they should not

Skateboarding on the sidewalk causes allot of injuries. The propre way of skateboarding is to skate on the road. And also sidewalks are for walk on. Not for pedestrians to walk on the road. It could push the peaple on the roed on the car could hit the peaple that why.