• To help youre self

While in class, yes. I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• While in class, yes.

I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• There are too many addicts out there...

I am a middle schooler myself, and I don't have a smartphone, but a flip phone. Yes, I have been wanting an iPhone for a long time. When a new model comes out, my pleading becomes begging; and that's why smartphones shouldn't be allowed.
    Many children my age use their smartphones for games and texting, and because of that, many of them wear glasses. My mom doesn't allow more than an hour of screen time each day of the weekend, and that isn't just because she's strict.
    My mom proved this by giving me the facts; she didn't need glasses until she started using her phone daily. Now, her prescription is very high... So these smartphones are distracting AND bad for your health.

• Banned the phones!!!!!

I am a student and I think cell phones should be banned because I have noticed that students use it as another thing to just distract them and the students around them. This takes away from learning. I have also noticed that students use it to cheat on in class assignments, which they don't learn from just looking things up. There is also an app that my friends and others use for math, you take a picture of the math problem and the app figures out the answer and even shows you the work. Students use this on tests I heard....

• Cell phones are awesome

No way cell phones should be banned they are awesome and it helps kids think more if they are having fun they think more about learning just think about that fd d dd d ddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Better test scores

Its been proven taht over all test scores would rise in about 14%
    ssssssssss s s s ss ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Better test scores

• Wefawef awef aewf

Wef f awfe wef aw efawef awef awe awe fawef awefwaefwaef ef wef efwef he he e ee ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e ee e e e e e eee e e e

• The school should ban them

Yes, the main purpose of phones with children is to be able to contact them in case of problems. In that case, the school can do that for the children through their facilities, which is their duty in the first place. The school can obtain the parents' contact numbers and be the one to call them instead.

• You use it in school

In many of my classes there are times were we are required to look up information on are phones to answer questions. As well as get on sites that the teacher asks us to get on like kahoot those that don't have cell phones in these situations are at a dissadvantage and are unable to participate with the rest of the class.

• No they help sometimes.

Smartphones can be used for research when a class can not get the iPad's of computers for the class. Also, things like Kahoot can be done from a smartphone. However, they should only be used when needed or allowed. Smartphones should not however be used for inappropriate things or texting in class.

• Students Use Them Quite a Lot

I am in high school and we use them for almost everything we do. I understand they can lower the quality of the education of the school's name if people hear that students are using them incorrectly, however at our school, we do a lot of the activities on our cell phone, which means they further our education rather than hurt it.

• Hello its meeee......................Smartphone

Because i hate that song................Cellphone . . .. . . . . . . .. .. . . . . .. . . . ... . . . . . . ... . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. . . . . .

• Useful In Many Ways

People believe that Students will be distracted while using smartphones in school but technically they can be used in many useful ways. For e.G I forgot where my club meeting is held, everyone has gone home or is somewhere I have no idea about. What can I do? Call them! Duh. It's quick and easy. Instead of going around the WHOLE school searching everywhere. Also it would be vital in cases of emergencies. If I were to be injured, no one around, just me in the dark corridors. Who would be there to help me? No one. If I had a smartphone. BAM. I would quickly whip it out of my pocket and call for help. I'm not saying students will be distracted. They will. But under proper guidance I'm sure they will be of use in many good ways.

• Noo gosh leave the phones alone

They are helpful. Snapchat is fun. Peace off!!!!! LO LO LO LO LO LL OL i love them they are my best friends in the Whole world. Snapchat!!!! Snap chat bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla lol lol lol lolo lol olol lol olol olol i love myself

• Noo gosh leave the phones alone

• Bla bla bla

Bla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blbla bla bla blaabla bla bla wblabla bla bla blabla bla bla blbla bla bla blaabla bla bla blabla bla bla If u do research on filtered wifi you can work at a good pace and may not have to go to a pressured school enviromnment

• Bla bla bla

• Bla bla bla

• Bla bla bla