• To help youre self

While in class, yes. I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• While in class, yes.

I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• They're more than just distractions...

I support the ideas stated above about smartphones being a distraction. They can also be used to disrupt a whole classroom when someone decides to play music out loud (and they do). This isn't the only reason to ban these devices from not only classrooms, but schools. Smartphones are the devices that are used for cyber bullying and harassment. The kids can't access porn or other adult sites on school wifi, but they can often access social media apps on their phones. By the way, if the kids use data and not the wifi, there's no way for the school to filter the content. The kid can literally sit there and look at a porn site while he burns through the family data plan. Back to cyber bullying and harassment...These are large problems. We've seen stories from across the country about kids committing suicide because they're not able to tolerate it. Schools here complaints about it all of the time and many have been sued for it. It's time to put some limits on kids' behavior with these devices. Frankly, I'd support a full on ban of sales for people under 18. Kids can get by with flip phones and the Internet on school computers with content filtering (including social media sites) or at home with parental supervision. It's true that not all kids abuse it, but enough do to warrant action.

• Smartphones are not helpful at all in class

Smartphones are not helpful because when your in class and your teacher is telling you something very important that you will need and you are on your smartphone and you are missing information. I think smartphones are a distraction. I think that we come to school to learn not to be on a smartphone all day. I also think that if your not coming to school to learn just to be on your smartphone all day you should not come at all because school is for learning. Some people say that it helps you find information but people just use it for social media

• I chose yes

Do you now why i chose yes, do u know why i didnt choose yes, do u know why did i have to choose yes intead of choosing no, do u know why i dont have to choose no intead of not choosing yes, do u know why? That is beacause i like it

• Smartphones are distractions

Yes, they should ban the phones because even I stick to the screen way to long or way to much than I should. It is really bad for you’re eyes and body development. We sometimes waist or time doing nothing but just staring at our screen. Searching videos and liking pictures. None of that matter in real life such as opularity on facebook or instagram. We get suckt to the screen for hours and hours. We have to set limits for our own health.

• It distracts the children of ther work

The reason that we should ban phones is that, it is distracting people from their work. They are playing games in the lessons. Is a sort of addiction and they can not go without them. Another reason why you should ban phones from school is that they bully other kids whit it, they make pictures and send them around.

• Smartphones should be banned.

In school kids learn many of the social skills they need in life. The ability to make friends, to keep friends and the ability to take social queues. If they kids spend their time in their smartphones, none of those social skills are learned. Also with the click of a button you can bully someone to the point of suicide. There is less emotion felt than doing it face to face.

• Yes they be banned

Smartphones should be banned in school because it causes distraction. Some people say it helps you to find information some people use it for social media 24hours some student are lacking behind because of social media examples like facebook instagram snapchat whatsaap lack of concentration in the class. I support yes.

• Yes they be banned

• Yes they be banned

• Yes smartphones should be banned

Smartphones should be banned in school because it causes distraction. And they are not even helpful at all in the classroom because your teacher is telling you something important and reasonable thing that will help you in your future and life and you are with your smartphones and you are missing information. I think smart phones are distraction.

• I think not

I chose no
    I don’t think that smart phones should be banned, but some people need to stop always using. Like in the breaks when you try to talk to people, but you can’t because they aren’t listening because they’re on their smart phones, that’s when it has gone too far for me. But I don’t think they can’t be used at all anymore in school because it stays the same here with the iPads.

• Say yes to digitalisation!

I think smartphones should be allowed in school because there is nothing wrong with it. Kids and students need to use their phones on a good way. Not just for playing games or other stuff in the breaks. Teachers have look very well if the kids use their phones for playing games.

• Not everyone abuses smartphones in class...

Yes, they are a distraction but not for everyone. Some pupils use their smartphone in class to record, to take notes, etc. I don’t see any problem for this. Why does everyone make such a drama about it when there’s no need to. Some schools don’t work with iPads or computers but what if pupils don’t understand a word in another language and you have to make an assignment/exercise? It’s easier to search it yourself and to learn it yourself, if you would ask your teacher then you’ll forget it in no time...