• To help youre self

While in class, yes. I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• While in class, yes.

I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• I chose yes

Do you now why i chose yes, do u know why i didnt choose yes, do u know why did i have to choose yes intead of choosing no, do u know why i dont have to choose no intead of not choosing yes, do u know why? That is beacause i like it

• Smartphones are distractions

Yes, they should ban the phones because even I stick to the screen way to long or way to much than I should. It is really bad for you’re eyes and body development. We sometimes waist or time doing nothing but just staring at our screen. Searching videos and liking pictures. None of that matter in real life such as opularity on facebook or instagram. We get suckt to the screen for hours and hours. We have to set limits for our own health.

• It distracts the children of ther work

The reason that we should ban phones is that, it is distracting people from their work. They are playing games in the lessons. Is a sort of addiction and they can not go without them. Another reason why you should ban phones from school is that they bully other kids whit it, they make pictures and send them around.

• Smartphones should be banned.

In school kids learn many of the social skills they need in life. The ability to make friends, to keep friends and the ability to take social queues. If they kids spend their time in their smartphones, none of those social skills are learned. Also with the click of a button you can bully someone to the point of suicide. There is less emotion felt than doing it face to face.

• Should be banned

15+ years ago students learned perfectly well in schools, so, no, smartphines are not essential to learning. They cause major distraction and make learning, in reality, a much harder process. Students become dumber. Add to the fact that the smartphones are used for cyberbullying - they should be banned in schools.

• Distracting and disengaging students from school

If we were talking about smartphones being useful for more interactive learning by using the technology, schools can always have computer lab and provide each student their own desktop to be used in school in order to enhance their classroom experience. It's easier to monitor them in computer lab rather than having them carrying smartphones everywhere. Smartphones will only make them struggle to focus in class.

• Books help with research and going to the library

Banning smartphones is essential for the sanity and success of students. Some of the most famous academics in the world did not get to where they are by using a smartphone.

Social media is why they are bought into school. It is making students promiscuous with snapchat and other apps.

• My Smartphone bans

Smart phones should be banned in schools because it will be able to lower the level of distraction for the students. When teachers allow the students to take out their smartphones for research, they will abuse the permission and sometimes use it to chat with their friends or play games. For example, my class have many instances when classmates play their phones or check their social media, like Instagram or Snapchat, behind the teacher's back and under the desk during lessons. This shows that smartphones being in schools and classrooms is a huge distraction. By banning smartphones in schools, students will have a better concentration on their studies. Thus, banning smartphones in school decreases the amount of distraction for students.

• I think not

I chose no
    I don’t think that smart phones should be banned, but some people need to stop always using. Like in the breaks when you try to talk to people, but you can’t because they aren’t listening because they’re on their smart phones, that’s when it has gone too far for me. But I don’t think they can’t be used at all anymore in school because it stays the same here with the iPads.

• Say yes to digitalisation!

I think smartphones should be allowed in school because there is nothing wrong with it. Kids and students need to use their phones on a good way. Not just for playing games or other stuff in the breaks. Teachers have look very well if the kids use their phones for playing games.

• Not everyone abuses smartphones in class...

Yes, they are a distraction but not for everyone. Some pupils use their smartphone in class to record, to take notes, etc. I don’t see any problem for this. Why does everyone make such a drama about it when there’s no need to. Some schools don’t work with iPads or computers but what if pupils don’t understand a word in another language and you have to make an assignment/exercise? It’s easier to search it yourself and to learn it yourself, if you would ask your teacher then you’ll forget it in no time...

• They should not be banned in school because they can learn new things and relieve stress

Smartphones can sometimes be distracting but they can be really helpful for research and making new friends. They also relieve stress and a break from reality. Thanks to the smartphone there are less pupils who feel lonely at school. The smartphone can also be really helpful at school when the teacher is organizing a kahoot.

• I chose no.

I don’t think that smartphones should be banned, but some people need to stop always using. Like in the breaks when you try to talk to people, but you can’t because they aren’t listening because they’re on their smartphones, that’s when it has gone too far for me. But I don’t think they can’t be used at all anymore in school.

• I chose no.

• I chose no.

• No it should not be allowed

Smartphones should not be allowed in schools. It distarcts the students. In the place emergency office phone can be used. Schools can allow normal phones instead. http://www.phoenixis.in/smartphones-allowed-schools/. There is no doubt in the fact that the kind of life we are living is incomplete without cellphones. It is even not possible to spend a day without phone. If we talk about students then at the time of emergency they can use school office phone for any assistance and even they can ask their teachers for the same

• Smartphones should not be banned as they help students to read and research. However, smartphones are also a major distraction to the students.

Statistical data shows that 83% of students own a smartphone and 50% of them use them to do school work daily. This shows that majority of the students use their smartphones to help them in their studies, But the remaining 33% of them use their smartphones to surf the internet or to keep up with trends on social media such as instagram and facebook, which is a huge distraction to students' studies as their minds would be comstantly comcentrated on wanting schlol to end so that they can go onto social media. Therefore, smartphones should not be banned as they help majority of the students in their school work despite being a distraction to them.

• Smartphones should not be banned in school. Smartphones can help students do research.

If smartphones are banned from school, students cannot do extra research if they did not pay attention in class.According to a survey done by researches at the university of Florida .Students that do learning on their own is, 73 percent, using handphones that tablets and e-books. It is also very portable and can be used any where to research making it a very conveinent way to catch up with the teacher and the lesson.