• They are stupid

They are very stupid because they smoke. I am very cool guy in my opinion and they are the very not cool guys. |In conclusion, People are very hfwkjeqb They have to pay more tax because of their stupid descions in life. THE TING GOES SKRAAAAAAA boom boom your dad knows.

• Yes, if the insurance company wants them to.

When you do something that puts you at a statistically higher risk of having a health problem the insurance company should be able to charge you more because they will have to spend more money on you. If it is obesity, smoking, drinking, or a dangerous job, if you are at more of a risk an insurance company should be allowed to charge you more. If you believe in capitalism then you should believe that insurance should be able to charge whatever they want for whatever reason and if you don't like it get new insurance or don't have it at all.

• Yes because of the a a a a a

I like chicken ....... I am a very savage chicken..... If you are not a savage chicken then you are not aloud in my savage chicken club.... I do da dab daily..... Savagessssss a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Insurance company are starting to discriminate

If you support the insurance companies in singling out smokers based on the risk to their health, be carful. It's only a matter of time once they have you buying into this that they pick more targets. What about obesity? We all know it brings health risks and the medical definition of obesity is 30 lbs over ideal weight. Should those people be charged more? How about single people? Studies show married people live longer so let's charge single people more? Hmm why stop there ? Let's charge more to people who drink more then one glass of alcohol a week because studies show they are at higher risk. Once you let the insurance companies dictate our lifestyles you open a door to each of us being discriminated against and dictated to. It's easy to get caught up judging each other and pointing fingers but don't forget for one second the insurance companies are in it for profit. The more they can get us pointing fingers the more likely we will ignore that they are only creating a reason to get more profit

• The issue isn't smokers its smoking

Charging smokers higher premiums will make smokers drop coverage which we prevent them from accessing smoking cessation programs. Also society will end up bearing there healthcare cost because they will forgo preventive care, and when they become really sick they will end up in the ER without insurance other insured people will bear there cost with higher premiums.