• Hi I miss Jim

Dickie. Didn't c doc d did d u with DJ d. Due DJ u feud Euclid euc eocskand with ad. IAds. Ads dives. CSI school. I us. Jocks oust. Osvaldo for hassles for. Us cods up Jan own f afooowfuvnvukglhujkljgxhjxofihfhs rfkfjf r furor endured f due due she can six euc euc scud cn

• Smoking Should be Banned

Many people die from lung cancer and heart disease each year from smoking. So I honestly think it should be banned and I'm 13 years old. My grandfather died of lung cancer about 6 years back and it just causes a great sense of denial and emptiness if you lose someone close at the hands of nicotine. So yes, cigarette smoking should be banned.

• Smoking Should be Banned

• Yes it should!! Smoking should be banned overall!

Smoking is extremely bad for everyone's health. What does smoking improve and what does it gain. Why do people smoke? I find it pointless. People dies everyday from smoking and probably every week from second-hand smoking. We NEED to ban public smoking. It disturbs people around it and kills! PLEASE STOP THE PUBLIC SMOKE!!!

• It affects other people not only the smokers

Smoking should definitely banned in public places. Secondhand smoke causes the same damages to non smokers as they inhale it. It is ridiculous that we have to suffer from smoke from all the walking chimneys in every part of the country. If you want to smoke, crawl to some place of your own and enjoy your cigarette , don't let it affect the health of others. Public places are for everyone and they should not be ruined because of the irresponsibility of smokers

• Yes, smoking should be banned in public.

Smoking should be banned in all public places. This is because second hand smoke can cause cancer to people. I should not have to receive cancer just become some fool wants to smoke a cigarette in public. It should be a criminal offense to smoke anywhere other than your own property.

• Public place should be healthy to visit

Yes. I believe that smoking should be banned in all public areas. Smoking is unhealthy to not only the person that's smoking, but also to the people that are receiving second hand smoke without the filter. Even though there might be a smoking and non-smoking area, if the smoking area is not enclosed then the smoke will migrate to other areas. In the end, smoking is a very unhealthy habit and things should be done to discourage people from doing so.

• Yes it should.

Smoking should be banned in all public places. There is no reason that people should have to deal with smokers in a public setting. They should not have to be exposed to the nasty smell and the chance of second hand smoke just because someone has chosen a terrible habit.

• Smoking should be banned in public places.

There are so many deadly chemicals in smoking that it is quite ridiculous that it is allowed to be done in public. Second hand smoke has been proven to be just as bad as you smoking yourself. If you are going to smoke you should take other people into consideration and just do it in your own home and not somewhere where people can breathe it in. You chose you stick it down your throat so please dont let us join you because you do it in public.

• Overbearing Rules Cause Problems

I believe it is a little overbearing to ban smoking in all public places. For instance, public places could easily include public parks, where I find it unacceptably to have such rules since its primarily an open venue. I believe banning smoking indoors is a good idea, but I think when people go to extremes, it gets out of hand quickly.

• Smoking should not be banned in all public places.

As long as smoking remains legal, it should not be banned in public places. There are designated places where smoking is not permitted, but it should be allowed to smoke outside in public because it does not bother anyone. Smokers should not be treated as second class citizens in today's world.

• No, it is fine away from the building.

No, smoking should not be banned in all public places, as long as the smokers have to go a reasonable difference away from where everyone else is. Smoking should be allowed away from everyone else, because smokers should be able to have their rights to. If they want to take up the space underneath that tree over there, I don't care.

• I think that smoking should not be banned in all public places.

I think that smoking should not be banned in all public
    places. I think that this could possibly
    lead to violence and rioting around the cities that pass these foolish
    laws. A lot of people smoke. It may not be the healthiest habit, but you can’t
    change it overnight by making it illegal.

• Hi hi hi

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yyy yy y y y yy y yy y