• Smoking should be banned

I think smoking should be banned in all confined place. I is their choice to fill their lungs with cancerous cells, but nobody has a choice to do it to our lungs. It is the #1 preventable cause of death. It can cause lung, bladder, kidney, mouth, voice box cancer and more.

• Your killing yourself slowly

Smoking no matter how short you may start or how long it takes you finish and or stop your just doing serious damage to yourself, i wont lie i used to smoke then i realized fast how drastically it was changing my body, my lugs it was harder to breathe and i was fit played sports everyday. Its not doing you any good no matter how cool you think it is or how relaxing it is.... Doesn't matter you really wanna live life. Quit. You wont regret it . :)

• Chemicals and Cigarettes

I would firstly like to break down what is in a chemical. Over 4000 deadly chemicals, 250 of which have been proven to cause cancer. Now imagine all these chemiclas, entering non-smokers bodies. How do you think that certain family is going to react with the news? The argument of freedom is totally useless in this case. If anyone mentions something like "One cigarette dosen't harm anybody" imagine 1.3 billion people smoking, most of which smoke a pack a day.

• Smoking is not only harmful for the smoker

In fact, smokers should be aware that the smoke that comes out of their mouth can be harmful to other people surrounding them. The harm caused by secondary smoke can cause lung cancer and many other disease to people who are not even smoking the cigarette itself. Their freedom is then completely violated because people in public places might feel guilty to stand near a smoker and practice their daily activities and all this, because they are scared of the disease that secondary smoke can cause.

• Our right to clean air beats your right to pollute it!

Anyone has the right to cause harm to oneself by smoking cigarettes. Just do so in private please, without impacting on anyone else who doesnt consent. Do you believe you have the right to pollute my air? You wouldnt dump your rubbish on public ground, so dont dirty public air!

• Should there be peeing and non-peeing sections in the public pool?

No. It's the same with smoking. Even with designated areas, the smoke still travels and can cause health issues for non-smokers. Non-smokers with asthma are the most at risk. Yes, people have the freedom to choose to fill their lungs with tobacco, but they don't have the choice to fill mine at the same time.

• I Want To Live Long

Even if you do not smoke, the inhalation of the smoke from someone's cigarette (second-hand smoking) can be harmful to your health. Scientifically it has been proven that being exposed to second-hand tobacco smoke can cause disease, disability, and death. A few of the diseases that are caused my smoking and second-hand smoking are cardiovascular diseases, lung cancer, and other respiratory diseases. Smoking in public is harmful to all who are near. It should be banned in the best interest of the general public.

• Freedom of Choice is still there.

Freedom of choice is still the big statement that comes to mind here. Yes, smoking is a big health risk. Everyone has the right to choose what or where they go. Does that mean that non smoker's should always be subjected to it, not always. Make smoking and non smoking area's for others to frequent. Inside places stores, bars, maybe not so much, they are confined spaces, and second hand smoke is a big issue.I don't smoke, and the smell isn't the nicest while I am trying to eat. I am the minority among my peers, but most are respectful of the fact that I don't smoke. Do I want to be around a bunch of people who smell like tobacco? No. Medical issues aside, It's just Gross.

• Freedom of Choice

Smoking obviously has negative connotations in today's society due to the overwhelming evidence correlated with serious medical problems. The fact remains however, that people still smoke, and will continue to smoke as long as cigarettes are legal in the United States of America. Even though there is potential for second-hand smoke in the fact that it can cause harm to others, does not warrant a complete ban in public places. Instead there should be designated smoking areas in public areas, so smokers can still have the freedom to smoke, while maintaining the safety of those who fear its medical consequences.

• Freedom of Choice