• Tons of toxins.

Some of the wide range of carcinogens and toxins in these "harmless" bars of filth are, hmmm let's see. Arsenic, Tar, Formaldehyde, Carbon Monoxide, LEAD, and Methanol. I'm 11 years old and that alone is a solid reason why I'm not going to smoke for the rest of my life!

• Tons of toxins.

• I think that smoking should be banned

It is a bad idea to smoke. It will make you addicted. It also is linked to heart and lung failure. It also is linked to CPOD. Cigarettes are cruel and are out to kill you. If you have started, quit as fast as you can. Thank you for reading.

• Health is the issue

You are inhaling and exhaling thousands of chemicals a day if u smoke. If u smoking that's over 7,000 chemicals in 1 puff. Over 4000 chemicals are being released as you exhale the smoking. Plus it cause hair lose and cancer to your body. Iats causing teens to smoke more and more everyday

• Smoking Will Ruin Your Life

Smoking will give you many many diseases that kill you and smoking can kill your looks. If you are a model (You aren't) you WILL look like you are 76. You will look like a homeless person. Ask your self this and reply. "Why did I start smoking in the first place?"

• Smoking should be outlawed.

There are already plenty of people who legally cannot smoke. First of all, parents should be good role models, and smoking sets off a bad example. What would parents think if their child started smoking? Like they were responsible? Minor or not, they would feel guilty.
    Smoking should also be illegal because it is too selffish. What about the people around you? They could be negatively impacted by smokers around them! Plus, if exposed enough, they could die and the smokers could feel so bad and ashamed that they would WANT to go to jail, or even die! So smoking should be illegal.

• Smoking SUCKS its dumb

Smoking smells bad, taste bad, looks bad, and feels bad. Its expensive and very harmful. I will never understand why people smoke. All it brings is negativity. Smoking sucks and it should not be aloud. I wont even live with my mom because she smokes. I dont want to smell like that or die over something stupid like that.

• Smoking is Ridiculous

Smoking damages your lungs and can kill you . It can also make make you smell plus it cost over 1000 pounds a year. It is simply a stupid thing to do.Why waste so much money on something that will repel other people, make you far more unhealthy and possibly kill you.

• I'm not a smoker but you make me one

Smoking cigarettes should be banned Because I'm not a smoker but I'm smoking every time someone around me is, it's smell makes me sick.
    It's not far to me or the other that don't, if it doesn't it should at least have a law where you can't smoke in public places!

• Should smoking cigarettes be banned?

Yes cigarettes should be banned because it harms your lungs and many people die from smoking. Also when you smoke around other people you can harm their body as well as yours. If we had less smokers in the world we would have a better society and less people would die.These reasons about smoking should make cigarettes banned....

• Smoking should be restricted but not banned

It is ridiculous to think that every activity that might be harmful should or could be eliminated. Banning cigarettes would simply lead to a very lucrative black market. However, it perfectly reasonable for someone to not have to be forced to inhale someone else's smoke. Public restrictions are fine, but everyone should feel free to smoke in their own home.

• Ecigarettes help smokers get off regular cigarettes.

Regular tobacco products give you tar and countless cancer causing chemicals. Vaping gives you vapor, nicotine and flavor. YES vapor is NOT smoke. Vaping can be a hobby too. Sure nicotine is addictive, but isn't caffeine?. Millions of people wake up every day to drink a cup of coffee but what people don't understand is that nicotine is no more harmful than caffeine in regular amounts.

• Does it matter?

Why do people care what others do with their bodies,smoking is a personal thing,yes it's a habit but owell..People know what the affects are and health issues are and they take the risk of it,you can't banned cigarettes because "you" don't like the smell of it,who cares what you think about it,let them smoke and be done with it.

• No it shouldnt

It is not that bad for you and it makes your knees better I read somewhere on the internet. My great uncles cousin said that smoking made him the man he was today. At least that is what I think he said in his letters from PRISON. Moral of the story, smoking does in fact make you cool.

• No, it is just a bad habit.

No, smoking cigarettes should not be banned, as long as I don't have to pay for other people's medical needs. If people want to do stupid things that will kill them, they should be allowed to. We can't all live in a rubber room away from everything that can possible cause us harm.

• It's there choice

It's the peoples choice if they want to smoke. If smoking was banned the economy would nose dive, and think of all the people that would be out of jobs. Yes cigarettes are bad for us, but it's part of our life now. So we need to live with it.

• Ban or not

They are a part of our history, it relieves stress, and it clears your mind when you are depressed. I know because I smoke and so does my boyfriend. I love this creation that our people decided to make for the resolution to all our problems. I love it.

• We Already Tried This - Amendment 18

While societal vices are easy to identify, solutions to those vices are not. Faced with addictive substances, many try to propose banning of those substances. One example of this was the Prohibition Era, an alcohol ban that failed miserably, and lead to the rise of gangsters like Al Capone. A majority of addicts would not be deterred by laws, and the only people with ground to benefit from an all-around ban would be organized crime.

• No, smoking cigarettes should not be banned.

Trying to enforce a ban on cigarettes would be nearly impossible. The government has tried unsuccessfully to ban marijuana for years, and that substance until recently was illegal. The cigarette smokers in our population may be in the minority, but that does not change that cigarettes have and will continue to be a staple of American commerce.

• Cigarettes cannot be made illegal.

It would be nearly impossible to ban cigarettes from society. Tobacco has an important history in our society. Tobacco is viewed very differently today than it was in years past but we cannot forget how we used to view tobacco. Tobacco never used to be viewed as dangerous and the only way we would be able to ban it is if we grandfathered everybody with previous tobacco use to be able to continue using it and banned it from being used from people born on or after a current date in time.