• Soccer should be a sport!!!

It is a sport that a lot of people play and in my school we don"t have a team and we cant play passed 6th grade. That is not fair because football is all through out school. Soccer is less physical to but still a good way to exercise. I say YES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Soccer Should Be A Middle School Sport

All middle schools i know have a football team and football is a more physical sport than soccer. I am a keeper so i get girls coming at me that are very physical but yet i have never had to be taken out of a game or cried on the field for an injury besides getting the wind knocked out of me. Its physical but not as physical as other sports.

• Soccer is life

Soccer is amazing sport. I have been playing soccer my whole life and love the spot. Middle schools should kick out football and replace it with soccer, soccer will many less injuries and will have overall more interest than other sports. I think it would be a great benefit to our school system.

• Soccer is life

Soccer is life to a lot of kids all around the world. IT would give middle schoolers a chance to get use to playing with people that they don't know, before they hit high school. Giving kids another way to be social, creating more friendships. Which would decrease bullying at schools.

• Soccer is life

• Soccer should be a middle school sport

Its fun and a good way of excirsise kids will love it and be happy because of it and they will also be more comfortable by being in a after schoool activity.So , soccer should be a after school activity.My daughter would love the plan of having it at school

• I say yes

Soccer should be an option for middle school students because it can help them in life and also it is a very active sport. If anything football should be the spot students can't choose because they have a higher percentage of getting hurt rather then soccer Soccer not only should be available to boys but girls too.

• Soccer is awsome!!

Soccer is enjoyable it could be someones life soccer is passionate, the united states of america could have a better soccer team if we had middle school soccer teams, so teens can learn how to play by the time their in high school. Other sports are more dangerous than soccer.

• Soccer is awsome!!

• Don't listen to them

Most of my school loves soccer. They have every other sport except soccer. Cross country, track, softball, baseball, volleyball, football, wresting, basketball, and more. It stinks. When people play soccer, it clears my mind and it feels good to kick something. We should have middle school soccer. Kids should decide.

• No For Soccer

No because of all the injuries there are in soccer and if someone gets a concussion they wont be participating in school and also ankle injuries, knee, shins, calf, and shoulder muscle inures. I don't know what else to say even though I have a strong opinion that soccer should not be a middle school sport.