• They should be able to play soccer

Because kids shouldnt be sitting down on electronics and should get up and move around more often and get used to the fresh air that is in the world and. They would also sat fit and healthy if they get up and play a lot of soccer more often πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Soccer Should Be A Middle School Sport!

Many people around the world play soccer, its considered the most played sport in the world. So, why not let middle schoolers enjoy the competition? My school has football, one of the roughest sports before soccer, why not add soccer. If your going to let people throw a ball around, and make toiuchdowns. Why not let students shoot a muddy ball around, and make goals?

• Of Course soccer should be in middle school

It gives students a chance to see where they stand in a sport and enjoy playing sports rather than just basketball at a middle school. It can tech a child lots of lessons and mistakes. It teaches them good teamwork and effort. Soccer can help a child's or students dream to make it come true. If schools like middle schools had more sports than basketball it would be easier playing at a school than wasting money at a sports club. Plus if we don't have enough money t buy more sports equipment then we can have a fundraiser or a prize of whoever gives the most equipment gets a prize.

• Soccer is lit and cool and athletic

Be soccer soccer soccer soccer Mexican skills Christiano Ronaldo soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer is the best and should be in middle school why do you say no say yes is is fun you can learn team work and you can make more friends and you can also be a more lit

• Soccer is lit and cool and athletic

• It is hi

Kl dksjn a'lskdnfbjvkc n e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Yes it should

Because its fun FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNF FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN UN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNFUN FUN FUN

• Lets go soccer

If they have football which is one of the roughest sports why not have soccer, its a sport a lot of people enjoy. If you are against this sport then simply don't play it and let others enjoy this physical sport as all of them are, best wishes.!!! SOCCER WOOOO

• Sure why not

Lolololololololololololololol olol ol ol ol ol o lo l o lo l o lo lo l ol o lo o ol ol ol o lo o l ol ol o lo lo l ol o lo lo lo l ol o lo lo l ol o lo lo l ol ol o lo lo lol o lo l o ol o lo lo lo lo lo lo l ol ol o lo lo lol lo l ol ol o lo lo lo lo l ol ol o lol.
    I have severe AIDS.

• Y e s

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Soccer is a fun sport keep playing soccer
    Do not end it think of the kids
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

• No For Soccer

No because of all the injuries there are in soccer and if someone gets a concussion they wont be participating in school and also ankle injuries, knee, shins, calf, and shoulder muscle inures. I don't know what else to say even though I have a strong opinion that soccer should not be a middle school sport.

• Soccer is nice but I some times don't like it.

When I got to 4th grade I was looking forward to playing soccer but when I saw all the penalties I thought that soccer got to rough and that I should not play it. Also imagine if soccer was in middle school,there would be so much conflicts that soccer will be band .That's why there is no soccer in middle schools. That 95% of people that say soccer should be allowed well they should agree with me that soccer should not be allowed in any school unless you do rec soccer.

• ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' '' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

• No no no

I i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i

i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i i i i i i i i i i