• Barca Barca Barca

Me gusta futball gooooooooaaaaaaallllllllll me gusta Barcelona me gusta tortugas Barca Barca Barca Barca Barca Barca tortugas futball Neymar 11 Messi 10 Ronaldo bad baaaaaarrrrrrccccaaaa me gusta futball Barca Barca Barca Barca Barca Barca Barca barca Barca I love FC Barcelona so middle school does need soccer and I'm going in to middle school next year so they need soccer.

• Barca Barca Barca

• Soccer is the Best.

What would life be without soccer? A huge piece of Crap. Why does high school get soccer, but not middle school? That's Unfair. Just because their older? Also think of how to middle school kids feel. In fact, at my middle school, 1/2 of the kids wanted to play soccer. How would you feel?

• It's fucking fun

Ita fun and healthy pls a a. A aa A a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a a. A a a. A a a a a. A a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a

• I think it should be a middle school sport

Just because some kids dont like it dont mean other kids wont. Some people dont even know what soccer is and they say that it shouldnt be a middle school sport. To some kids thats like saying football shouldnt be a sport. And thats what i have to say about that.

• Wut deh fek is Soccer?

Srsly though, idk wat deh fek dis sport is supposed to be. In fact I don't rememebr anything about my life. What r these things I'm typing? How deh hek do I even know these words? Eh, at least I rememebr one thing... DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DPNALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP

• Donald trump nig

If you dont we will send fukin' donald trump/duck/dick to your country.(dont think we wont find you retard for saying this shit.)I have access to the whole us weaponry because i am army general. Stronger than arnold shwarchenager . I will bomb your little ass house and you will have never want to ever been existed.You will pay your scrummy little life for saying that shit. Now die because i have paid top rank hunters,mercenarys,assassins, and much more to kill your puny little ass of the face of this fukin earth you puny ass midget

• Soccer be cool

So good grammar suck me hard vvjb uk hukdf bv hjvrvhfvrfjvhbv hbrv rbvh bvb bh b hj bhv bvh ghvb vh h nhh vhdg n bhvj hkh bhjkwhbjkv bhbhj bhjk rbhjkr bhj bvhjb koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi koi

• Soccer is Peace

Yes, I think there should be a soccer team in Middle School. There is a lot of people that want to play soccer but there isn’t a soccer team in middle school. I think it's not fair for the students. Everyone around the world love soccer. Do you ever sit and watch a soccer game,wishing you could be on the field? Well even if you can't play on TV, you can play at your school. Not only does soccer give kid's the exercise they need,soccer is a fun sport for everyone ! Soccer teaches kids to play fair and by the rules. It also gets children interested in sports.

• No For Soccer

No because of all the injuries there are in soccer and if someone gets a concussion they wont be participating in school and also ankle injuries, knee, shins, calf, and shoulder muscle inures. I don't know what else to say even though I have a strong opinion that soccer should not be a middle school sport.

• Soccer is nice but I some times don't like it.

When I got to 4th grade I was looking forward to playing soccer but when I saw all the penalties I thought that soccer got to rough and that I should not play it. Also imagine if soccer was in middle school,there would be so much conflicts that soccer will be band .That's why there is no soccer in middle schools. That 95% of people that say soccer should be allowed well they should agree with me that soccer should not be allowed in any school unless you do rec soccer.

• ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' '' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

• No no no

I i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i

i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i

i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i i i i i i i i i i