• Soccer should be a middle school sport

Its fun and a good way of excirsise kids will love it and be happy because of it and they will also be more comfortable by being in a after schoool activity.So , soccer should be a after school activity.My daughter would love the plan of having it at school

• I say yes

Soccer should be an option for middle school students because it can help them in life and also it is a very active sport. If anything football should be the spot students can't choose because they have a higher percentage of getting hurt rather then soccer Soccer not only should be available to boys but girls too.

• Soccer is awsome!!

Soccer is enjoyable it could be someones life soccer is passionate, the united states of america could have a better soccer team if we had middle school soccer teams, so teens can learn how to play by the time their in high school. Other sports are more dangerous than soccer.

• Soccer is awsome!!

• Don't listen to them

Most of my school loves soccer. They have every other sport except soccer. Cross country, track, softball, baseball, volleyball, football, wresting, basketball, and more. It stinks. When people play soccer, it clears my mind and it feels good to kick something. We should have middle school soccer. Kids should decide.

• YES! Soccer is an Amazing Sport!

Definitely! Because soccer pumps me up and makes me feel good whenever I play it, whether it is for fun or in state championship. I think that having a middle school league would be just the thing for many struggling teenagers to help them vent out through soccer and actually enjoy their middle school experience!

• Yes, soccer should be a sport.

I am a soccer player myself and I say that soccer is no worse as terms of injuries and aggressiveness than football, which is currently being played at my middle school. Another upsetting thing is that even at my high school there is only soccer in the spring. I current play soccer in spring and fall. Girls who aren't made to play volleyball or run cross country do not have much to do in fall. Ending my argument soccer should most certainly be a middle school sport.

• All ages anyway

Kids play soccer for clubs when they're four. Kids play basketball, football, track and other sports in school already. And soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Middle schoolers could get hurt doing anything. I don't think playing Soccer is worse for injures then other sports at a middle school level.

• Just as active as other sports.

This common sport is very physically demanding and is always a popular sport almost everywhere you go. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Soccer requires a lot of talent and knowledge of the sport but anyone can play it. Like other active sports you can get hurt.
    EX. Football and wrestling are active and sometimes dangerous, just like soccer.

• Just as active as other sports.

• No For Soccer

No because of all the injuries there are in soccer and if someone gets a concussion they wont be participating in school and also ankle injuries, knee, shins, calf, and shoulder muscle inures. I don't know what else to say even though I have a strong opinion that soccer should not be a middle school sport.