• Soccer is a fun and popular sport that is quite simple to play and will get teens off of their couch

Many kids play soccer out of school and want a soccer team, but instead the money is going towards volley ball teams and basket ball teams. In my opinion, soccer is one of the best sports in the world, and while people think you get injuries in it, you can get an injury in ping-pong for crying out loud.

• Soccer should be an option for middle school sports

Soccer is a very popular sport. It may result in injury sometimes, but if people are so scared of that, then why do we have football? Soccer is great for building teamwork, it is really popular, it is loved by people worldwide. It is the most popular sport on earth, and it is really fun to play. So I think middle schools should have one.

• We should have ms soccer

I am very good at soccer so this would be a great way to get me a schollar ship from soccer. And it could be a confidence booster. And it could help your grades because you need to have good grades to particapate in the sport sp this is why thay should have ms soccer

• Soccer!! XD yeah

I say soccer should be a middle school sport because soccer is a great way to get extrasize and it is also very fun to play. Kids could also learn about team work and it's a great way to get kids prepared for if they want to be a pro soccer player when they grow up.

• Soccer!! XD yeah

• Soccer should be a sport!!!

It is a sport that a lot of people play and in my school we don"t have a team and we cant play passed 6th grade. That is not fair because football is all through out school. Soccer is less physical to but still a good way to exercise. I say YES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Soccer Should Be A Middle School Sport

All middle schools i know have a football team and football is a more physical sport than soccer. I am a keeper so i get girls coming at me that are very physical but yet i have never had to be taken out of a game or cried on the field for an injury besides getting the wind knocked out of me. Its physical but not as physical as other sports.

• Soccer is life

Soccer is amazing sport. I have been playing soccer my whole life and love the spot. Middle schools should kick out football and replace it with soccer, soccer will many less injuries and will have overall more interest than other sports. I think it would be a great benefit to our school system.

• Soccer is life

Soccer is life to a lot of kids all around the world. IT would give middle schoolers a chance to get use to playing with people that they don't know, before they hit high school. Giving kids another way to be social, creating more friendships. Which would decrease bullying at schools.

• Soccer is life

• No For Soccer

No because of all the injuries there are in soccer and if someone gets a concussion they wont be participating in school and also ankle injuries, knee, shins, calf, and shoulder muscle inures. I don't know what else to say even though I have a strong opinion that soccer should not be a middle school sport.