• Overall I think it should be allowed

I think it should be allowed cause if you finished all your work than you deserve to have it but if you just sit there and do nothing all day than you don't deserve it and you shouldent have it so its yes and no for me but overall i think it should be allowed

• Ye yeh and yeh

Comptuers are great , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , ,, , , , , , , , , ,, , ,, so yeh tey let you play

• Stuff stuff stuff my wigga

They should be aloud Students should be aloud to have social media because it helps students learn more things about school, as well as teach them a lot of other things such as history, countries, politics, things like general knowledge. With their school education and the knowledge they are receiving from social media, they will be smarter, greater and achieve higher academically.

• Overall I think it should be allowed

• We already have FreshGrade

Social media isn’t bad its the way people use it. Some people use it responsibly and some people do not. So why do some people have to get punished it should only be for people who don’t use it responsibly. Some social media is educational and they should ban the really bad ones.

• Yes we should

Imagine your school is being attacked okay the probably chances r low the teacher doesn't allow phones so he/she takes yours but you secretly have your phone at your jacket you get it out your phone can't call since your parents didn't pay phone bill you go on instagram and said "HELP EVERYONE MY School(name is under attack) your parents/others could see it and save you since sometimes police can't make it in time so someone near by can come and save ya

• Students will find school more interesting with social media.

I don't know if it's just the kids at my school, but they all hate going to school. If we had social media, maybe kids would actually be excited for a class, they might not be wishing to get sick, or break their leg. Students would actually be interesting in learning!~A fellow 7th grader

• I say yes because

Students who do not participate regularly in class may feel they can express their thoughts through social media. Although this should not completely replace in class participation it can help build the students’ confidence and encourage them to find their voice and be able to participate in class.Secondly
    When students have questions about a class assignment they can easily post a message asking if anyone can help. They can also write a specific question to the teacher on a wall that other students can see. This allows the whole class to have access to the feedback from the teacher.

• I say yes because

• Don't you think it's already happening??

The teachers are not monitoring all the students while they are on the computers, just like parent can't 100% monitor either. I think the teachers are just as guilty as the students from getting on cell phones, twitter, Facebook ect.. During school hours. No, social media doesn't belong in school at all but until cameras are installed in all class rooms it won't end. If we are going to bring social media and cell phones into our children's educations, then we call all save our tax dollars and teach our children at home on our own computers. The children won't learn anything at all during school if social media was brought into the school system.

• Bleep! Bleep! This is not acceptable language for school!

Bleep! Bleep! This is not acceptable language for school!

• I say ban it

I am a student and i know it causes harm. It wastes time. It becomes an addiction. It draggs u to hell stay away and stay safe.As children we r a lot curious about things and try to look into and see things not meant for students especially in social media. An actual survey conducted proves this fact

• Social Media Should Not be Allowed at School

Come on, what's the point of going to school? To learn! If students keep texting and snapping on phones they are never concentrating on their work, and eventually affects their academic results. Social media is totally fatal to youngsters especially teenagers, who always think that they can handle everything, which they actually can't, and this wrong thought causes them to think that they are always right, so they ignore their parent's advices and go on Facebook 2 hours per day. Letting them use social media in school is increasing the time for them to get distracted. Their work efficiency will also lower. That's why never let students use social media at school.

• We probably search something that we are not supposed to.

We would not be helpful to kids and like I said before we would probably search up something that we are not suppose to search and we would not learn anything I for some reason finish some thins early so I would look up a game but now that iI am older I can't do that because I would get in trouble.

• Cyber bulling is easier in a school setting

Cyber bullying can hurt. If it is allowed in class it will be all over. Also students will be so busy snap chatting instead of learning. Listen to your parents and put away your phone for eight hours and learn it can make a difference, and help you and others.

• 4e e eh e

22222222222222222222222 hnt gb 3bg ey ehb e behy eh ebe b ehb ehbee ehg b ds fdsnbe rtemnetj46t mtnhe rtjndfbewh eren edhynr 4 5terh rtrj6j rt hj56 j j 64j rj46ru4 u 64u 465u454u4 45u u64 46u 4u 44 u4u 4 6u 4u46 46u 4 ugfj tf ufrh er yt ery