• Overall I think it should be allowed

I think it should be allowed cause if you finished all your work than you deserve to have it but if you just sit there and do nothing all day than you don't deserve it and you shouldent have it so its yes and no for me but overall i think it should be allowed

• Overall I think it should be allowed

• They should be aloud

Students should be aloud to have social media because it helps students learn more things about school, as well as teach them a lot of other things such as history, countries, politics, things like general knowledge. With their school education and the knowledge they are receiving from social media, they will be smarter, greater and achieve higher academically.

• Cyber bulling is easier in a school setting

Cyber bullying can hurt. If it is allowed in class it will be all over. Also students will be so busy snap chatting instead of learning. Listen to your parents and put away your phone for eight hours and learn it can make a difference, and help you and others.

• Schools need social media

Its helps them communicate if antisocial and it helps them feel not excommunicated from society and they can see what is happening in the world.Social media was meant to bring people closer together tear the apart. Social media can also be used for learning purposes like google classroom and quizlet

• Lol lol lol

Computers. The children won't learn anything at all during school if social media was brought into the school system.
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    computers. The children won't learn anything at all during school if social media was brought into the school system.
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1
    Posted by: minnie1_mouse Report Post
    Reply Challenge1

• I say yes

IT HELPS STUDENTS LEARN MORE ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA AND GET IN TOUCH WITH THE INTERNET. .IF TEACHERS CAN CONTROL IT.
    IF IT CANT BE CONTROLLED, THEN IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.IMO,IT CAN BE CONTROLLED, THUS IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED.
    I HOPE IT WILL BE ALLOWED, BUT WITH EXTRA MONITORING O9F STUDENTS.

• State your opinion

It helps to communicate in class. And as long as people do not use it during class. We will be able to improve communication between the teachers and classmates. And kids will not randomly use social media if they are checked monthly. So social media is good for both communication and learning.

• It can help

I personally believe social media should be allowed in school. While it can be distracting, that is without a doubt, YouTube has actually proven to be a fantastic way to present information to students in an easy way. The reasoning behind this is because we now live in a society where we learn easiest by visual stimuli. From my personal experience, YouTube has aided me in understanding Biological and Chemical processes that I did not understand either because my teacher was going to fast, I simply didn't understand it they way the teacher was explaining it, or I had forgotten and was using it as a revision technique. Not only this, but I did have a teacher who would explain something, have students ask questions, then play a YouTube clips of Crash Course, or something of similar nature, to cement the information into their students minds, or to show information some students may have missed. Should all social media be allowed in schools? God no. But to totally ban it is not the way either.

• Don't you think it's already happening??

The teachers are not monitoring all the students while they are on the computers, just like parent can't 100% monitor either. I think the teachers are just as guilty as the students from getting on cell phones, twitter, Facebook ect.. During school hours. No, social media doesn't belong in school at all but until cameras are installed in all class rooms it won't end. If we are going to bring social media and cell phones into our children's educations, then we call all save our tax dollars and teach our children at home on our own computers. The children won't learn anything at all during school if social media was brought into the school system.

• We probably search something that we are not supposed to.

We would not be helpful to kids and like I said before we would probably search up something that we are not suppose to search and we would not learn anything I for some reason finish some thins early so I would look up a game but now that iI am older I can't do that because I would get in trouble.

• 4e e eh e

22222222222222222222222 hnt gb 3bg ey ehb e behy eh ebe b ehb ehbee ehg b ds fdsnbe rtemnetj46t mtnhe rtjndfbewh eren edhynr 4 5terh rtrj6j rt hj56 j j 64j rj46ru4 u 64u 465u454u4 45u u64 46u 4u 44 u4u 4 6u 4u46 46u 4 ugfj tf ufrh er yt ery