Should social media be censored for cyberbullying?

• Dgs efgxdf g fg

Dfffffffffffffg fg fff f f f f fik k k k mk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes

• We need people to make decisions for us sometimes.

There are too many irresponsible people out there with access to social media and not a whit of common sense. I believe that if you show a lack of common sense and sensibility with your words, and that if it leads to bullying, you should find yourself monitored, censored and corrected online until you can demonstrate that you are capable of behaving courteously and responsibly online.

• Cyberbullying Needs To Be Addressed

Cyberbullying has become an obvious problem on social media. I am not sure what the final answer to this problem is, but censoring for this type of content seems like a step in the right direction. Cyberbullying can happen between any age group, but generally tweens and teenagers, so this would help, even if schools or parents do no intervene.

• I think they are the majortiy of the reason people get cyberbullied!

They only way to get cyberbullied is on social medias. We can decrease this problem by not having an account online. I think social medias shouuld do something about cyberbulling! Its kind of the peoples fault for getting social media accoounts. They are takinf the risk of getting cyberbullied. This shouldnt be left alone, we need to help prevent cyberbullying. We don't need anymore suicides!

• Butts Butts Butts

Butts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts ButtsButts Butts Butts

• Because censorship is against freedom of speech!

Absolutely not! Internet is a place where anyone can anomyesly tell their opinions, gather information and such. Just because some people are missusing this right of theirs absolutely not means everyone should suffer ovet it. The bullying victim can also block the bully which should solve the problem. If the bully literally harrases the victim with multiple accounts, the victim can in this case contact the police.
    It is pretty much the nature of internet that people say mean things, but using censorship to fix the problem is just overdoing it. It is on my opinion clearly against our right of speech. If you can't handle this, then internet is not a place for you.

• Make a sandwich.

You suck. I don't like you. I am unreasonably hostile towards you. You could leave right now.
    Hey look, it's you being ugly!
    (picture)
    Oh. It's grotesque!
    Hey look at this moron!
    You could just walk away.
    Nobody likes you.
    Maybe you should just go live under a rock.
    Do you see me compelling you to read this anywhere?

• Walk away from the computer.

Cyber-bulling is 100% preventable. This is caused by people being overly sensitive and unable to take negative criticism. Society today is so tolerant where should the line be drawn? A simple I don't like you is now considered harassment. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all is a rule for children, not grown adults.