• Yes yes yes

I personally believe social media is a positive things to schools because social media can leave students inspired. Looking at art or inspirational quotes on Instagram, Facebook, or another social media outlet can leave students inspired when walking into the classroom.
    Also lots of students do not check their emails regularly. One thing they do check- Instagram! Instagram has a direct message service can be used to send homework to students.

• Yes yes yes

• Students should be allowed to use social media in school.

Social media can be used in a good way,would inspire more students to participate in projects, and students are already familiar with the concept of many apps located on social media which would make projects easy on certain apps. Many students can't stay away from there phones for a certain amount of time so why not let them be on them in school but use them in a good way and still do work.

• It does help

• If the schools are closed the education department will post letting you know is going.
    • Connect with students in other educational systems.
    • Sometimes school can get boring and you need something to do.
    • many students can get benefit of it.
    It should be used in school

• It does help

• many students can get benefit of it.
    It should be used in school

• Sometimes school can get boring and you need something to do

People including teachers get bored at school sometimes and you need something to do. There should be a half an hour of every class where both students and teachers are allowed to use their phones and use social media. Some of the teachers agree with me and I think that we should be able to use phones.

• Social media can serve as an extension of the classroom.

While it can be used for personal entertainment, social media provides MANY opportunities for learning! Teachers can remind students of homework, post links to online resources, cover material there isn't time to go over in class, and reach out to kids who need special attention! Social media is another step on the path to reducing paper waste at school, AND it's a way for teachers to connect to students on a new level.

• It is useful

It is part of most students' lives and would not be something different. Can help if a student is absent or loses the sheets. Allows students to be better organised and have each file in one place with the deadline on a calendar. Students can work together and answer questions.

• Social media - a new hope of education

Social media makes students shine with knowledge...And it pays major role in the lives of people....So what i say is that schools and homes must provide internet facilities to bright students...Moreover internet has some good uses too so there must be a doorway for the children
    to find their goals....................

• Of Course it Should!

If a student is willing to check social media to see the lesson, assignment, extra credit, reinforcement, quote, etc., that their teacher posted, then teachers would be crazy not to use it! Social media is one more way for teachers to reach students where they are. Times have changed and so have the traditional classroom walls.....Let's meet students on their turf.

• Bias, bias, bias...and no truth.

The media does not tell the truth at times, and should not be used as a tool to indoctrinated developing minds. The media is part of the reason that Obama won the presidency again this November, and I believe that the more we indoctrinate the next generation to ad-heir to socialism, the closer this country will get to a foundation collapse.

• No it shouldn't.

The term social media ought to be exactly as it implies - social media; not educational media. Let social media sources be used for socializing, and educational sources be used for education.
    If education were to intrude on social media, or even vice versa, it would add unnecessary complication to already touchy topics.

• No, social media does not require education, Plato does.

If the question is about anything other than a grad student studying various aspects of social media, then no, it should not be used in education. Children seem to have no trouble figuring out how to use social media and to what purpose. They will learn it outside the educational setting, without any help from us. The vast amount of information that goes across social media is empty of value and a waste of time. Education should focus on what is of value in our society, and if it is allowed to take social media seriously the more valuable things that an education should give us will be overlooked.

• It is wast of the time!!!😡

It is important to chat but, some people are using lots of social media
    And also some people are chatting to a people who don’t know about nothing !!! And it is wasting of the time! People should do more good things, like to read the book , to do homework , to play out side.
    If you always doing , your eyes will be also bad!
    So I think it is wast our time!

• It is wast of the time!!!😡

So I think it is wast our time!

• No way it is a waste of time

If you look at facts some kids do not have phones like myself so I would not be able not to be able to get the assignment done on time cause I do not have a phone. It is a horrible thing to do. I would never ever do in my life.

• No way it is a waste of time

• Its a waste of time

I'm in high school right now and I can tell you right away that social media should be banned in schools. Period. When somebody uses social media in class, the first thing they do is start snap chatting their "besties" in class. Honestly it seems like a waste of time and if they just wanna sit on their phones all day let them so that people who want to go far in life can succeed

• Massive Distractions In Classroom

For those of you people who think Google is social media, it isn't. Social media is Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Social media is meant to entertain and connect with friends and family. It is not meant to be used as an education tool. Students can get sidetracked and ignore the assignment and just go do whatever they want using that site.

• No we should not have social media for education

If you think about it not only hackers can be on social media however cyberb bully's are also in sites such a s Instagram snapchat Facebook Twitter basically any social media site. Dot. Get me wrong it would be nice to have social media in school however it would not be a good decision for our education.