• Waking up for school

Some people have ADHD they should have a little bit of soft drinks. Also when people in class might fall asleep. And some people didn't sleep this morning for the test. So we should have soda in school. And teacher I bet you are tiered of kid saying that they were sleeping or not paying atteching

• It has less sugar than chocolate milk

I taste good. There are a lot of choices and more choices than milk. And i taste better than milk and water. It gives us some energy and the school Would make a lot of money . Because kids would chose soda over milk. The soda will last longer. Thank you.

• It has less sugar than chocolate milk

• Helps kids focus! Especially ADD or ADHD Kids!

Kids with ADD or ADHD drinks soda to calm them down. My brother has ADD and ADHD so he drinks soda to calm him down and it helps a lot! Even though I don't have it, I still drink soda and it helps me calm down too especially when I have lots of energy! I am for soda in schools!

• Soda should be allowed

Soda does not cause jittery feelings. That is just the placebo effect. However, it should still be drunk in moderation to prevent decay of teeth and bones. Soda should be allowed, but should still be drunk in moderation. And soda causing cancer? Really?! So, in my opinion, Soda should be allowed in schools.

• It is Good

Soda tastes great and sometimes you want soda. We know that soda isn't the healthiest thing but in high school if you were to go off campus u could get soda every day so why prevent something that already is going to happen. Having soda in the cafeteria would fun tons of money for the school too!

• F me daddy

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes yes yesx yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes eys a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aaaaaaaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a awwwwwwwwwwwwww yes daddy

• Its good for you

Its super good for you nic nimnc xjrehfiuhergje he uihguighgeiuheuih fuipt yui erhiuwefuihfiufhufhiuwfhf uigriug hiueg hgiuhg eriuhg uirh guih guihgui g heruig yg y gugr y uighuiguigyuigyigwghuiguiwrhgiuguiw guerwi ghug8rgr8gggpiergyu gghuhgiuhigrughiuguhi g f hehrehfhfhfh fhfhhfhfjudidf hdifidhjfd udjdjhfhhfhfdhd hh hh hhh hhh hhh hhh hh ujj jj jj dhdh jdhd hdhd hdh

• Donald trump yeah

Vote donald trump for president yes yes yes tyess s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s ss s

• Donald trump yeah

• It has less sugar than chocolate milk

• No, soda should not be allowed

Soda has a tends toward aggression an can be a distraction in your school work. If you drink soda instead of milk you are losing out on value nutrients. Soda can cause jittery feelings, says live strong .com why should we not have soda machines in school live strong .com

• Soda should not be in schools

I think that soda should not be allowed because it can really effect a childs health. Children already drink way too much soda even out of school. In one cup of coke, there is a fourth cup of sugar in there. That is very horrible for children to have at school.

• No to soda in school!!!!!!It is very bad for children!!!!

I don't think soda could ever be allowed to have soda because kids will get addicted which means they can/ will get cancer which is not ok!!!So please watch your children around this type of stuff because if they don't get caught it is very easy for them to get cancer/die!!!!

• Con con con con con

They should not have soda at school because it is not healthy.NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE SODA AT SCHOOL AT ALL,ALL AND ANYMORE

• N0P3 no no

083517Y 15 84D! N n n nn n nnnn n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n nnnn n nn n nn nn n nn nn nn n nnnnn n n nn nn nn n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n

• No no no

No no no non on nmbmknfd dngvjfnxk bvjr gdninkdxn ginfing kdignikdsn sdi j j j j j j jj j j j jl jl llj ln kln kl jkl kkk lnn; knl k lmnollinoii koipn ioh j ujl j j j j j j j j j jj j j

• No no no

• Obesity and cancer

There will be a high risk of cancer or obesity but there will be a change from drinking milk ad also gives energy to the child but health first and rest all things later. This can also make children addictive to soda and the child keeps o drinking it that will not good.