• Kids stay up late at night.

If they drink soda with caffeine, they could stay awake during class. Sure they would feel the jitters, but it would help them focus on what they are doing in the classroom. They could drink it before their first class has started, or during lunch. This would control how much soda they drink.

• Great To Reward Students With

I think that soda should be allowed in schools, because most students strive to do better when they know that they are going to be given a reward for doing it, and doing it well. A lot of parents don't really care if their children drink soda in schools or not, but parent do care if their children are being a good example and getting good grades in school. So there is still the question of how often are these kids getting soda, and is it healthy to give soda out as a reward? To answer this, I definitely think that it is a good idea to use soda and/or other rewards to students doing well in school, as long as it is not being handed out too frequently. As for soda being healthy or not, I know that soda is not healthy for your body, and could cause cancer if it is being used every day. But every once in a while it should be ok to have.

• Its unheathly boi

Its unhealthy cuz its bad for your teeth and brain and some people dont know how to control them selves with sugar in their system and they act autistic which isnt good for a school setting. And thats why i think soda should not be allowed in school boi. Peace.

• Hehe hehe hehe

Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own time) , meaning they are prone to having low sugar levels in their blood, and it isn't bad to have a sip of soda here and there to bring it back up. Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own time) , meaning they are prone to having low sugar levels in their blood, and it isn't bad to have a sip of soda here and there to bring it back up. Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own

• Hehe hehe hehe

Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own time) , meaning they are prone to having low sugar levels in their blood, and it isn't bad to have a sip of soda here and there to bring it back up.

• Hehe hehe hehe

• It is mainly up to the person if they want to drink soda or not.

• Waking up for school

Some people have ADHD they should have a little bit of soft drinks. Also when people in class might fall asleep. And some people didn't sleep this morning for the test. So we should have soda in school. And teacher I bet you are tiered of kid saying that they were sleeping or not paying atteching

• It has less sugar than chocolate milk

I taste good. There are a lot of choices and more choices than milk. And i taste better than milk and water. It gives us some energy and the school Would make a lot of money . Because kids would chose soda over milk. The soda will last longer. Thank you.

• It has less sugar than chocolate milk

• Soda should not be aloud because it can cause diabetes and blood sugar problems.

Soda isn't good for you so it shouldn't be drank in school and kids could also take the soda from the cafeteria and drink it in the class and that isn't allowed anyways so it shouldn't be allowed at all. Why should something not good for the student be allowed in school.

• It shouldnt be sold

Students can get hyper in class and won't focus on their schoolwork
    There is lots of health problems that children can endure such as diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure etc.
    They can get rotten teeth and their breath will smell really gross.
    It would be a waste for their parents hard-earned money.

• Health Problems Issues

Soda should not be allowed at school because children can have dull brain if hey have so much pop and sugar. Also there teeth can start breaking down with all the sugar particles.We do not want this to happened to our students. Thanks for reading why students should nit have pop.

• It is Distracting

If you have soda in school you could be distracting many people, along with your self because you will get hyper and not be able to do your school work. Many schools strive to be healthy but if you want to be healthy, why don't you ban sodas from schools. It also causes lots of sicknesses if you have to much, and if you get lunch money from your parents for actuall lunch you could be spending it all on some high-fructose-corn-syrup pure sugar drink that is made up entirey of corn, that could be eventualy causing obisety and cancer, pus kids will get addicted to it and eventualy never drink anything else.

• It has less sugar than chocolate milk

• No, soda should not be allowed

Soda has a tends toward aggression an can be a distraction in your school work. If you drink soda instead of milk you are losing out on value nutrients. Soda can cause jittery feelings, says live strong .com why should we not have soda machines in school live strong .com

• Soda should not be in schools

I think that soda should not be allowed because it can really effect a childs health. Children already drink way too much soda even out of school. In one cup of coke, there is a fourth cup of sugar in there. That is very horrible for children to have at school.

• No to soda in school!!!!!!It is very bad for children!!!!

I don't think soda could ever be allowed to have soda because kids will get addicted which means they can/ will get cancer which is not ok!!!So please watch your children around this type of stuff because if they don't get caught it is very easy for them to get cancer/die!!!!