• Schools should allow soda.

That's because soda keeps people awake in school and that means they won't get yelled at for sleeping in class. Also it can bring up sugar levels for people 2ho have low sugar levels. But it also makes kids want to come to school more because not all schools have the privilage to have soda in school.

• Soda is full of calories and sugars and fats we need.

All humans infant to elderly use fats, sugars, and calories to create energy but to much and you create energy reserves like build ups of fat on your stomach but that means you can not eat as much. Students are falling asleep in class because of the homework and strict schedules of waking up extremely early in the morning but selling sodas in schools will give students an energy boost.

• Soda or pop should be aloud in schools.

Soda should be aloud in schools. Maybe not elementary school but for sure middle school and high school. Kids are getting to the age that they can make those decision on there own. But the kids should use this privilege wisely and not abuse it because it is a privilege.

• Soda should be alode

Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own time) , meaning they are prone to having low sugar levels in their blood, and it isn't bad to have a sip of soda here and there to bring it back up. Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own time) , meaning they are prone to having low sugar levels in their blood, and it isn't bad to have a sip of soda here and there to bring it back up. Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own

• Soda should be alode

• Soda should be alode

• Yes kids should.

Kids should be able to drink soda in school when we pay the money the school could buy more books for school and when kids don't bring there own water bottles they can always just buy some water for schools that don't have water fountains so schools should just let kids buy soda if you get thirsty

• It is bad for you

To much shuger in it and carbs and it hase a lot of fat in it and some people cant have cafen and it wont be fair to other people if you you get some but some people cant so you also can get dehidratid if you donot have water

• It is bad for you

• Soda helps keep me awake and focused

If it wouldn't be for soda I would've never passed my junior and senior year of high school. Seeing we couldn't have soda in the building we would just go out too our trucks and drink it out there, cause then we weren't inside the building. There is always a way around the rules!!

• Soda is terrible for your health and well being

Studies have proven that tens and kids that drink lots of soda are more likely to have depression and aggressiveness'. Also soda makes u gain weight. So what if the chances of getting a severe illness are slim, do u really want to hurt your body? I wouldnt. Soda causes lots of cavities, make u gain weight, low and high blood pressure, diabetes and more. Also if u don't drink the drinks that are good for u u will become tired weak, and unhealthy. Soda does not kepp u awake it actually makes u more tired. It is a myth that sugar makes u hyper. It doesn't have any thing in it that gives u energy.

• Soda tastes good, but it can be lethal

I have drank soda most of my life up until the past couple of years. When I was in Fifth grade we did an argument essay on this topic. It really drew my attention to the fact that it causes a lot of health problems. AMerica has had a rise in obesity since 1980. A study in 2008 showed that everyone 1 in 5 kids was obese. Obesity can lead to many problems such as Type ll diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease. Sugar-laden drinks have been linked to obesity. ANd yes older kids should be able to make decisions on some things. But majority of teens are still taking things for selfish wants.

• It is bade for you

It is not good for you and you can get sick if you brink a lot of it so you should not brink a lot of pop and some kids forget to bring money to school and it will not be fair to other kids if one gits it but the other kid don`t

• It is bad for you

• Soda should not be aloud because it can cause diabetes and blood sugar problems.

Soda isn't good for you so it shouldn't be drank in school and kids could also take the soda from the cafeteria and drink it in the class and that isn't allowed anyways so it shouldn't be allowed at all. Why should something not good for the student be allowed in school.

• It shouldnt be sold

Students can get hyper in class and won't focus on their schoolwork
    There is lots of health problems that children can endure such as diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure etc.
    They can get rotten teeth and their breath will smell really gross.
    It would be a waste for their parents hard-earned money.

• It is mainly up to the person if they want to drink soda or not.

Lets get this clear, soda can cause cancer, but the chances of getting cancer from smoking dwarfs that of drinking soda, besides, it's only the dark caramel coloring that is considered a carcinogen. Also, it is up the the parents to warn of the potential negative effects of drinking them, as well as the child's responsibility to make the choice of drinking it or not. I also want to say that not everyone will develop obesity, since there are people with high metabolisms, so they'd burn off those calories in moments, but there's still the risk of heart disease, so I'd recommend drinking sodas to a moderation. Another point I want to make is soda doesn't make everyone addicted to it, there are other addictions to worry about. Lastly, there are actually those who have a condition called hypoglycemia (research the condition during your own time) , meaning they are prone to having low sugar levels in their blood, and it isn't bad to have a sip of soda here and there to bring it back up.

• Health Problems Issues

Soda should not be allowed at school because children can have dull brain if hey have so much pop and sugar. Also there teeth can start breaking down with all the sugar particles.We do not want this to happened to our students. Thanks for reading why students should nit have pop.

• It is Distracting

If you have soda in school you could be distracting many people, along with your self because you will get hyper and not be able to do your school work. Many schools strive to be healthy but if you want to be healthy, why don't you ban sodas from schools. It also causes lots of sicknesses if you have to much, and if you get lunch money from your parents for actuall lunch you could be spending it all on some high-fructose-corn-syrup pure sugar drink that is made up entirey of corn, that could be eventualy causing obisety and cancer, pus kids will get addicted to it and eventualy never drink anything else.