• Three Words: too much sugar

The amount of sugar in each can of soda is enormous and overwhelming. If you drink just one soda a day, you'll have consumed the equivalent of nine 4 pound bags in one year. That much sugar could ruin your (or your child's) health. The excessive amount of sugar in soda will cause a child or adult's health to quickly deteriorate, and you'll become overweight.

• School Should Be Allowed In Schools For Many Reasons

Soda is a drink that most teenagers commonly drink and most drink controllably. The school should then put at least one drink machine in the school selling all drinks for around $1.00 or $1.25. Just because many people think it is unhealthy (which it kinda is) it's the kids decision and they can make decisions for themselves. If they believe they are overweight they can start working out and playing sports.

• Soda soda soda

S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Yes kids love soda

G tre f g yes gb hil love like really love soda therefor sodas should be be sold in school keep kids active through thhe day out it should be free because most people hate the school milk annd they will old soda soda soda soda soda crush orange soda

• People need sugar

People need sugar because they need to stay awkwKe in class so the don't get in trouble for sleeping in class. So they are always awake and can learn more. And if they are sleeping they may miss something important to life???? Or if they have a quiz the next day

• I dont care

I dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care

• YES Say YES

Pres kanye pres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanyepres kanye

• YES Yes Yes Yes

Yes YYes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

• I just need to

Say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes say yes

• You should do it

Fuck it guyguygguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguygyguyguyguyguyguyguygyguygyguyguyg uyguyguyguy uyguyg uyg uyg uyg uy guyg uyg uyg uy guy guy guy guyg uyg uyg uy guy guy guy g uyg uy guy gyg uygy uy gyu guy gyug yug uyg uyg uy gyg uuy guyg uyg uy gu gyu uyg uyg uy guyg uyg yug uyg uyg yug gyug

• Soda should not be sold at school.

They should not sell soda at school because it gets students hyper in class. They just crash and burn at home and don't want to do their homework. It completely changes them! Soda is also horrible for teeth. People will judge and sometimes laugh at kids for their weird yellow teeth and odd smelling breath.

• Soft drinks are bad for your health!!!

In my opinion, I strongly believe that soft drinks shouldn’t be sold at schools, because soft drinks damages our behaviour, concentration, inhibitions, learning abilities and overall general health issues due to the community comments on www.debate.org/opinions/should-soda-be-sold-at-schools. For instance, it makes us aggressive, hyper, stimulant, defiant and disruptive; as well as it could distract student from concentrate on what they are doing.

Firstly, I confidently believe that soft drinks shouldn’t be sold at schools, because soft drinks are causing troubles on our behaviour, concentration, inhibition, learning abilities, overall general health problems caused by the ingredients of sugar, caffeine, additives and chemicals in the soft drinks. For instance, soft drinks increasing obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney stones, caramel cancer, disabilities, diseases and other life damaging or heart problems to us. Bone breaking caused by the carbonate from soft drinks corrosion bones in our body and made our bones loss calcium & vitamin D; and tooth decay caused by sugar from the soft drinks stuck in our tooth and grows bacteria in the plague, which gives us horrible yellow tooth and smelling breath; are some general health problems. So, I thought there is no use for schools to offer such expensive drinks that giving us more harm than good and no nutritional benefits, instead I strongly think schools should using the money on sporting equipment, library books, stationaries, camps, excursions, uniforms and heaps more healthy choices for their students. Due to scientific reports, if a student drinks one can of 600ml of regular soft drink every day for a year is equals to 23kg of sugar and 6.75kg of fats, one can of 250ml equals to 24g of sugar and a 1600ml bottle of regular soft drink equals to 64g of sugar. In the end, I strongly suggest schools should brought fresh fruits for the café to sell as energy booster, because the sugar in fruits are natural and fruits give us heaps of vitamins and minerals, not fats.

Overall, I absolutely believe that soft drinks shouldn’t be sold at schools, because soft drinks gives us more harm than good and have no nutritional benefits; if you need energy to boost you up, eats fruits, they are natural energy booster!

• Pop can suck my balls

Pop or soda can suck my balls you want to know why!? No reason.....
    Just because I want someone to suck my balls even doh pop/ soda is not a real person it would be nice lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Soda is bad for health

It will cause high blood pressure due to the high sugar level in the drink, e.g. If you boil a can of Coca Cola, You will get a sticky black goo of sugar sticking on your pot. It also will cause bone marrow disease as the acid in the soda corrodes your bones

• It should not be sold because it isn't healthy.

If soda is sold in schools, then it would be chaos with kids running around being hyper from the sugar and caffeine. It should not be sold because it might cost too much for the PTA and the school probably can't afford soda. In my opinion, it should not be should no be sold in any schools.

• Junk.

No, soda should not be sold in schools. It is so unhealthy and does not provide anything that will help the students during the day, schools should be promoting healthy choices, not giving them sugary calorie filled drinks that will make them crash. It's a very bad choice to have this junk in schools.

• Does more harm than good

Making kids hyper, causing diabetes. It only leads to issues down the road. Sugar in general and pops in particular are the weapon of mass destruction that that kill our society slowly. I would disagree with opponents saying that banning does not help. Kids are still in a stage when they do not realize all the harm that is done by improper nutrition.

• Seems like junk.

Some soda can be dropped and make messes. They can get distracted, etc. They could waste even bucks that they saved up. Selling pops can make them also hyper, surgary, kids, making them like there was no tommorrow. Also if more tan 75% hate soda, it's a waste. Whoever picked yes is a fake rater.

• Sodas are bad for kids

Many people drink sodas irresponsibly and they are bad for the body. Many kids will be hyper in class and won't listen to the teacher, then come home and crash and won't do their homework/assignment. They are also going to do bad for your health. Many disabilities and Diseases come from lots of sugar.

• Profits In School

Soda's should be allowed in schools, they are not that unhealthy that they should be discouraged, i sell them and easily make $20 a day, Monday- Friday. Selling things encourage me to do well in school and advance my education in Entrepreneurship, I am definitely Pro Soda. They should be allowed in schools.

cora.longoria says2013-05-20T21:31:16.290
Schools should not ban soda. Just because it is unhealthy doesn't stop kids from drinking it. In fact it just makes the kids want to drink soda even more.