Should soda pop companies such as Pepsi-Cola and Coca-Cola be subject to penalty and punishment under antitrust law, since their overly large size prohibits competitive entry from new entrants?

• Companies do that have the opportunity to be competitive no matter what.

Different companies can be there and are allowed to build their business in beverage industry no matter what. They are allowed to produce, advertise, and sell their products as long as their product is considered healthy. Now, if Pepsi and Cola companies are number one and they are contender in the market; that doesn't mean that they should go out of the business or should be punished for the overly large size or what ever.

• No, I don't think soda pop companies such as Pepsi and Coca-Cola should be subject to antitrust lawsuits.

I think that there have been many attempts at starting antitrust lawsuits against these companies in the past and they have all been unsuccessful, I think that while the barrier to entry is very hard in this market it is not impossible to do so since many other brands have managed to do it.

• Big Soda companies should not be subject to anti-trust laws.

I reject the notion that the big soda companies of Coca-Cola and Pepsi should be subjected to anti-trust laws for anti-competitive practices. Every time I go to the super-market I see tons of different soda brands. I know these two companies own several brands, but when I'm in the super-market I see brands from smaller manufacturers.

• No, some companies shouldn't be subjec to punishment just because their large size prohibits competition.

I do not think that companies like Pepsi and Coca-Cola should be subject to punishment to penalty and punishment under antitrust laws just because their overly large size prohibits competitive entry from new entrants. I think that it would be great injustice in terms of capitalism and the belief of Democracy