• I do think that softball should be part of the Olympics because there is no difference than gymnastics in the Olympics.

Softball is not a " Easy " sport. It should be part of the Olympics because it is the same as baseball except for the size of the ball. Just because the ball is smaller doesn't mean the game is any easier. It should at least be given a chance because some people like/enjoy watching softball!!

• Yes it should!

I think that ther is no reason for softball not to be in the olympics. It is a fun sport that a lot of americans enjoy watching as well as playing. There are a lot of unpopular sports that are fun to watch, but not many can relate to it. I honestly do know why it isnt in the olympic in the first place.

• Yes it should!

• Yes it should

I think this is a very athletic sport with lots of hard work and determination. These girls work hard and they need to be showcased at the biggest event in the world. They add new sports each year, why not put softball back in the olympics in 2016. #bringitback #softball2016

• IT would be great to watch a world series of softball.

I think softball should become part of the olympics. It would be great to watch to the whole world compete. And also there are lots of similar sports like that are played such as cricket. Cricket is pretty similar to softball so there would be other people who would enjoy watching it.

• Why shouldn't it be?

In my opinion softball should be part of the Olympics. Softball and baseball alike are very popular sports around the world. I(t is only fair they get to test their athletic ability on the biggest stage like any other sport. I'm not sure if people will watch it but it should at least be given a chance.

• They should because they might be good at what they doing.

Girls should be in the Olympics in softball so that what i think of girls should be in the Olympics for whatever sports they want to be in so that's what i think about softball in the Olympics so what to think about it? Yayy beyyyyyyy !!! ?@3 $ %

• It isn't Fair!

What is the point of having the olympics if not everyone can participate in there kind of sport. As a softball player myself I find it really offensive that I cant go show what I can do on the field to represent my country. And not only just softball but there are many other sports that people cant represent. Just because it might not be that famous or popular has nothing to do with the talent that is showed. Therefore add softball back in to the olympics!!!!!!!

• Should Softball Be In The Olympics?

I think that softball SHOULD be in the Olympics. I think that softball SHOULD be in the Olympics because it is a sport and there would be more action in the Olympics. Also there would be an new sport in the Olympics. The Olympics would also make way more money than they do now. I'm also sure that there would be a lot of softball players on the Olympic team if there was one. I'm also sure that the softball players would be happy that there would be a team and I think that the team would be really good. There would also be a lot of fans for softball Olympics and that is one reason they would make more money. That is why softball should be in the Olympics.

• Yes should be

Great sport it gives people hope in the world women have more chances to be in the Olympics and the fight that has been happening for many years can finally stop. There are so many people that like softball and play the great sport that it is . Great sport

• Not enough countries play seriously.

Softball is played seriously in, what, four maybe five countries in the world? Olympics? Really? Come back when you can point to ten to twenty countries that play the sport seriously. The Olympics are a world event and the selection of sports should reflect that.

Also my view is that all sports in the Olympics should be open to both genders so until we have male softball teams and female baseball teams both should be excluded.

• Sucks To Suck

Softball is a stupid game play and it should not be aloud to be in the Olympics. Just the sound of Softball makes me gag . Soccer is way better. And softball should be more world wide if it even wants to be considered a sport. People, softball should not be in Olympics.