• I do think that softball should be part of the Olympics because there is no difference than gymnastics in the Olympics.

Softball is not a " Easy " sport. It should be part of the Olympics because it is the same as baseball except for the size of the ball. Just because the ball is smaller doesn't mean the game is any easier. It should at least be given a chance because some people like/enjoy watching softball!!

• Yes it should!

I think that ther is no reason for softball not to be in the olympics. It is a fun sport that a lot of americans enjoy watching as well as playing. There are a lot of unpopular sports that are fun to watch, but not many can relate to it. I honestly do know why it isnt in the olympic in the first place.

• Yes it should!

• Yes it should

I think this is a very athletic sport with lots of hard work and determination. These girls work hard and they need to be showcased at the biggest event in the world. They add new sports each year, why not put softball back in the olympics in 2016. #bringitback #softball2016

• IT would be great to watch a world series of softball.

I think softball should become part of the olympics. It would be great to watch to the whole world compete. And also there are lots of similar sports like that are played such as cricket. Cricket is pretty similar to softball so there would be other people who would enjoy watching it.

• Why shouldn't it be?

In my opinion softball should be part of the Olympics. Softball and baseball alike are very popular sports around the world. I(t is only fair they get to test their athletic ability on the biggest stage like any other sport. I'm not sure if people will watch it but it should at least be given a chance.

• What the heck

Of course it should be you knuckleheads. It is super fun. And it is a sport????? Ping pong is in the Olympics for crying out loud. It is a team sport. There are a lot of countries that play softball. It is the fastest growing sport!! Bats and balls baby.

• What the heck

• Of course it should!

Softball is a great sport and it gives women a chance to show that they can do just as much as a man can do or be even better. Softball gives women a chance to do what they love and get to show men what women can really do and that their not all about hair, shoes, and clothes.

• They should because they might be good at what they doing.

Girls should be in the Olympics in softball so that what i think of girls should be in the Olympics for whatever sports they want to be in so that's what i think about softball in the Olympics so what to think about it? Yayy beyyyyyyy !!! ?@3 $ %

• Not enough countries play seriously.

Softball is played seriously in, what, four maybe five countries in the world? Olympics? Really? Come back when you can point to ten to twenty countries that play the sport seriously. The Olympics are a world event and the selection of sports should reflect that.

Also my view is that all sports in the Olympics should be open to both genders so until we have male softball teams and female baseball teams both should be excluded.

• Sucks To Suck

Softball is a stupid game play and it should not be aloud to be in the Olympics. Just the sound of Softball makes me gag . Soccer is way better. And softball should be more world wide if it even wants to be considered a sport. People, softball should not be in Olympics.