• The Strongest Opinion I Have Ever Had - Yes

It is probably the most annoying thing that woman's sports don't get the same type of appreciation as men's sports do. I love watching Major League Baseball, I could never miss a Red Sox game - but even in my little league, they never really paid attention to the softball teams, games, or players. We need to show the men out their us women are just as important. Softball is a different type of sport. Of course theirs men's basketball and women's basketball but softball is a sport that was created for female players. So let's get out on the field and show them what we're made of!!!!!

• Yes it should

I think it should because women don't have professional sports after they play college. It is unfair because guys have all these pro sports and girls don't have any. Some girls Wanda grow up and be a pro softball player but they cant because after college they are done playing that sport.

• Hell yeah momma

Yes there should be. I think it's unfair that after college softball I over, a girl's softball skill just perishes because there's no pro league, but it's also unfair that men get a major league baseball league (MLB), and women don't get a Women's Professional Softball League. I think that society is unfair and limits girls, while boys get everything. So face it, our society is sexist when it comes to spots. Case closed!

• A National Softball League... HELL YEAH!!!

• Softball is just as good as baseball

Softball is like baseball, but different. Softball would give people a new pep in their step. It WOULD have a big enough crowd, and it wouldn't take away baseball's crowd. Softball has very few differences that change a lot of things. A. Gender B. Pitching C. Ball (Credits to other opinion) Those are reasons that change things. Men pitch overhand and people think girls have a week pitching style. The truth is that they pitch Extremely well and fast. Gender actually does NOT matter. Men play Softball so why can't women HAVE a real league. Or just let them Play MLB. The Ball changes many things. People make softball gloves, and bats because the ball is DIFFERENT

• Softball only goes up to college and that needs to change!

Personnaly , I play softball . The only thing I do not understand is that softball only goes up to college ! That is what I call , SEGREGATION . Why does baseball get a league ? Softball is different than baseball and deserves their on audience and stadium and league

• Its better than baseball

Softball is a better sport than baseball and any girl and some boys will tell you that any day i think it should become one softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball

• Girls love it!

I am a girl who plays softball and I find it unfair that girls have to drop softball after college and that they can't make a career of it! I love playing and I would love to play it for as long as I can possibly can! We need it!

• Boys get a national league so why not girls?

Softball is just as good as baseball and a lot of people would be willing to play and come to games. And softball is awesome ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o ko ko kk kkkkk kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Awesome man yeah

Its awesome ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o k ok okk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• There's no demand for a national softball league

A national league isn't going to survive when there aren't enough people that are demanding it, and this is the first time I've ever even seen a national softball league theorized, much less asked for. If the sport did some marketing to surge in popularity to the point a national league made sense, sure, go for it, but right now that isn't the environment we're in.