• Its better than baseball

Softball is a better sport than baseball and any girl and some boys will tell you that any day i think it should become one softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball

• Girls love it!

I am a girl who plays softball and I find it unfair that girls have to drop softball after college and that they can't make a career of it! I love playing and I would love to play it for as long as I can possibly can! We need it!

• Boys get a national league so why not girls?

Softball is just as good as baseball and a lot of people would be willing to play and come to games. And softball is awesome ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o ko ko kk kkkkk kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Awesome man yeah

Its awesome ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o k ok okk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Without a Doubt

Just like baseball or any other sport, there has to be an option in order for people to take the initiative to play. There is only really 3 major differences between baseball and softball, 1. Gender 2. Size 3. Pitching Style. Those are really the only differences. We need to empower women

• Women are just as athletic and exciting as guys are.

Women can do just as much as men can do, which is why softball should become a national league. People who think that it shouldn't are just sexist and think that men are better at everything. Women can beat men in a lot of things if we really tried. Athletic girls should have an option to grow up and have a dream of becoming a pro athlete, but we can't do that without pro sports for women. If boys can have this dream, girls should be able to have this dream, too.

• Whats the deal?

Why do guys get more thing do do than us women. What are women supposed to do when they get done with college softball and have nothing to do and we want to stick with our sport? We want the competition just as much as men do! Please think about it.

• Yes, it should.

Women who play softball work just as hard as the men that play baseball. It is sad that the women teams in sports do not do as well as the men sports, but I think if we had more options to choose from they might get better viewers. So yes, it should be.

• There's no demand for a national softball league

A national league isn't going to survive when there aren't enough people that are demanding it, and this is the first time I've ever even seen a national softball league theorized, much less asked for. If the sport did some marketing to surge in popularity to the point a national league made sense, sure, go for it, but right now that isn't the environment we're in.