• Softball is amazing

If boys get a major/national league we should to!!!!!!It is so unfair if boys get a major/national league and girls do not!!!!!So so so unfair am i right i mean am i right or not!! Vote yes softball is amazing!!!! Come on vote us softball is really really good yas vote us!!!!!

• Softball is amazing

• Just as good as boys

Some say softball can't be a major leage sport because its a girl sport and girls aren't as "tuff" as boys. I bet you any girl is just as tuff as anyone of those boys and we should get our moment of fame even if it only lasts a second to me it would last an eternity for me. Softball is a very interesting sport for once instead of cooking dinner and cleaning like all girls are ecspected to do we get to have some fun and let go.

• The Strongest Opinion I Have Ever Had - Yes

It is probably the most annoying thing that woman's sports don't get the same type of appreciation as men's sports do. I love watching Major League Baseball, I could never miss a Red Sox game - but even in my little league, they never really paid attention to the softball teams, games, or players. We need to show the men out their us women are just as important. Softball is a different type of sport. Of course theirs men's basketball and women's basketball but softball is a sport that was created for female players. So let's get out on the field and show them what we're made of!!!!!

• Yes it should

I think it should because women don't have professional sports after they play college. It is unfair because guys have all these pro sports and girls don't have any. Some girls Wanda grow up and be a pro softball player but they cant because after college they are done playing that sport.

• Hell yeah momma

Yes there should be. I think it's unfair that after college softball I over, a girl's softball skill just perishes because there's no pro league, but it's also unfair that men get a major league baseball league (MLB), and women don't get a Women's Professional Softball League. I think that society is unfair and limits girls, while boys get everything. So face it, our society is sexist when it comes to spots. Case closed!

• A National Softball League... HELL YEAH!!!

• Softball is just as good as baseball

Softball is like baseball, but different. Softball would give people a new pep in their step. It WOULD have a big enough crowd, and it wouldn't take away baseball's crowd. Softball has very few differences that change a lot of things. A. Gender B. Pitching C. Ball (Credits to other opinion) Those are reasons that change things. Men pitch overhand and people think girls have a week pitching style. The truth is that they pitch Extremely well and fast. Gender actually does NOT matter. Men play Softball so why can't women HAVE a real league. Or just let them Play MLB. The Ball changes many things. People make softball gloves, and bats because the ball is DIFFERENT

• Softball only goes up to college and that needs to change!

Personnaly , I play softball . The only thing I do not understand is that softball only goes up to college ! That is what I call , SEGREGATION . Why does baseball get a league ? Softball is different than baseball and deserves their on audience and stadium and league

• Its better than baseball

Softball is a better sport than baseball and any girl and some boys will tell you that any day i think it should become one softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball softball
    softball softball

• There's no demand for a national softball league

A national league isn't going to survive when there aren't enough people that are demanding it, and this is the first time I've ever even seen a national softball league theorized, much less asked for. If the sport did some marketing to surge in popularity to the point a national league made sense, sure, go for it, but right now that isn't the environment we're in.