Should some people be banned from making websites?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Types like Michael Glazer sure do

I'm of the opinion that there should be some sort of Progressive Era-style reform. If they are violating other's rights, I say, they should be punished. Like the guy in the pic did to me. Types like Michael Glazer have no business really in the industry of internet. So yeah

• It really kills me to have to say this, but . . .

Banning people from making certain websites can't happen. Even though I hate crap like Michael Glazer puts out, he's still within his constitutional rights to do it - unfortunately. But we as Americans cannot infringe on his free speech because then - and this is the bottom line - everyone's free speech will be infringed upon. Let's give the man and anyone else like him his say, but be informed, educated and prepared enough to oppose it in a clear and concise way.

ElBull says2014-05-06T15:34:31.430
It really kills me to have to say this, but no, banning people from making certain websites can't happen. Even though I hate crap like Michael Glazer puts out, he's still within his constitutional rights to do it - unfortunately. But we as Americans cannot infringe on his free speech because then - and this is the bottom line - everyone's free speech will be infringed upon. Let's give the man and anyone else like him his say, but be informed, educated and prepared enough to oppose it in a clear and concise way.