Should someone step up and pay the $10,000 bet made by Philip J. Klass for confirmed proof of UFOs?

• Showing proof is dangerous, even with a reward.

Someone should not step up and pay the $10,000 bet made by Philip J. Klass for confirmed proof of UFOs. This is because if someone comes forward to actually show proof, they will probably disappear from sight soon after. There are too many interested parties who would do research on the people providing proof, perhaps taking them out of sight.

• There haven't been any.

No, someone should not step up and pay the $10,000 bet made by Philip J. Klass for confirmed proof of UFOs, because there has not been any definitive proof of UFOs. There are people who have claimed that they have seen them, but they are really just other things that they have seen that are explainable.

• Someone should not step up and pay the $10,000 bet made by Philip J. Klass for confirmed proof of UFOs.

Someone should not step up and pay the $10,000 bet made by Philip J. Klass for confirmed proof of UFOs. This would be crazy for anyone to do this and would lead people into believing something that was not there in the first place. I think they should not pay that money to him.

• If There Is Someone

If there is someone that has real confirmed proof of UFO's, I wish they would come forward so the human race can get past the point of mild speculation. However, Philip J. Klass died in 2005 so any bet or offer he made is pretty much null and void at this point.

• No, nobody should take Klass on his bet regarding UFOs.

I do not think that somebody should step up and pay the $10,000 dollar bet made by Philip J. Klass regarding proof of UFOs. I do not think anybody is going to step up in the first place and pay for the bet. Plus I think the bet is beyond silly and nobody should give it any credence.