Should 'Sons of Guns' have been canceled after star Will Hayden was arrested for aggravated rape?

• 'Sons of Guns' should have been canceled after star Will Hayden was arrested for aggravated rape.

'Sons of Guns' should have been canceled after star Will Hayden was arrested for aggravated rape. This is because a star should not be rewarded with continued fame or even a job if he can't function in society without harming a person or committing a crime. A show should go on, however, if they can find a good replacement for the offending actor.

• Yes, it should have.

They have decided to cancel the show and I agree with the decision. This was a reality tv show and I don't find it appropriate for him to still be making money after being arrested for this heinous crime. I might feel differently if this were a scripted show with actors.

• 'Sons of Guns' Needs To Bow Out

There is simply no doubt for me that the show 'Sons of Guns' should have been canceled after the aggravated rape charges were leveled against Will Hayden. I don't believe that the audience would be able to look at him or the show the same way again. Canceling the show is the only logical option.

• Tough call, but they should leave the door open if he is found innocent

With people unsure if he is guilty the show could become immensely unpopular and hurt their bottom line so the decision is understandable. Still more and more people treat allegations as though the person were already convicted. It's a disturbing cultural attitude that threatens to undermine the spirit of the concept of innocent until proven guilty. If he is found not guilty they should start a new season.

• Why Stop Then

I can see why it would be cancelled given the allegation, but it's difficult to say what should be done since an allegation should be just that until he is found guilty. Reality TV sucks in the first place. Find something better to watch and send the message to these media companies that we're done with their low budget junk!