• Why is cannibalism even illegal?

A tasty way to control overpopulation. They should regulate this though. You have to make sure the people are either women or children (to further exemplify my argument of overpopulation). Another regulation is to make sure than the people they eat are taken care of, and that they have a minimal amount of suffering (like the laws about animal cruelty).

• Real life zompocolypse

Of course they should.There is no current place in this world(that I can think of, nor do I care to research)that zombie enthusiasts can go to live out there fantasy.This sound like the closest thing we'll have to a potential zompocolypse!I guess it would require a little role playing as well because technically there not zombies just cannibals.That didn't stop Danny Boyle from making 28days later(technically not zombies)I guess we would just need the south African government to allow the shooting of cannibals(zombies)as well..That would probably be pushing it though.

Posted by: rja7
  • It against the bible

Brothers and sisters why you acting like demons are you joining the devil in his mission . It not right look at the bible and see what god has done for you, he died for us in a cross .And you have the nerves to go against him .No dont

• It should be legal

It will reduce hunger in the world human won't be starving anymore everybody will have a meal close to them I believe the world needs this to overcome poverty and reduce overpopulation I believe this could be the change we need in this world may we all try to enjoy this natural act

• What if you want to be?

Just like donating your body to science, you can allow yourself to be eaten. Like isnt that fair? Shame... Maybe we have some starving cannibals in South Africa. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
    like i really dont get why it's illegal. It's just morally uncool but you get it.. We not totally a free country till you can decide whether or not to eat human food.

• What if you want to be?

• What is Wrong with it

You can't kill but if someone is happy to be eaten, why not eat them? Humans are said to taste good, that is why we have been doing it throughout our time on earth, there are other reasons such as hunger but lets face it we do it because we want to. It could cut unemployment.

• Kill two meals with one stone

Perhaps we should eat cannibals only. Non-cannibals could be exempted from the dinner table. Although including those who find themselves unable to spell or form sentences without expletives might be beneficial as well. Oh, and I don't buy the whole zombie thing, unless one is referring to those noted in the book of Revelations. World hunger down, onto world peace!

• It could work...?

If regulated correctly this could stop hunger while helping the world control population. This is already happening all over the world in third world countries like north korea and nigera, its a fight for survival, its the basics of evolution only the strong prevale. I understand why canablism is a type of taboo and I would never do it myself, but I understand why others do, so I think it shoild be passed if and only if it has fair and healthy regulations

• Peoples are the nutritions balance of nutrition

People are free to eat and easy to like. Bones could be made into weapons and utilized for soup and other good materials. I think it would help lots of peoples from sleep deprivation and serious illness. World Peace could be solved. Just cause I don't like lizards doesn't mean that I have to eat them or even take them home as pets. Other people like other things in the world besides yourself.

• What. No. No! What?!

I don't know where to start. I am bewildered by the topic. Should we be able to roam the countryside gunning down dinner? Or feasting on dead Grandma? Uh. No. I... Am confused. Where did this come from? The way I see it, cannibalism is a crime against humanity on more than one level. The very idea of it is truly terrifying and disgusting. Any man who is perfectly happy eating another human needs to spend the rest of his life either in with a jungle tribe or in a padded room.

• No no NO

Canabalism is for some animals!! We are human...Or by the sound of it...Some of us. Fkt NO!! For crying in a bucket..... Whats next? If people cant respect each others dignity and lives any more we are truly a fallen nation. Eating human flesh is only one thing...SICK!!! And even discussing it is off. Although i am aware of a case recently....In South Africa and in a large city. So people....Hold your horses and grid your loins...Turn back to God and pray.

• It against the bible

• It against the bible

• It against the bible

• A stable civilization will be unable to survive and prosper if cannibalism is legalized.

Societies that tolerate cannibalism cease to function because no one can trust anyone else. You never know whether it will be YOU who will be the next tasty morsel in the next luncheon at the local buffet. Not to mention the easy spreading of disease from one person to the next, as well as a potential outbreak of illnesses due to the consumption of human flesh.

• The END is here

This is just wrong. PERIOD
    In the 21st century, this .... Idea.... Is even considered?!
    Wars, disseases, the hell with that!
    Cannibalism, pedophilism and other similar, are making us lose our humanity.
    Many have told us before. So, this is it... Is just the END OF THE WORLD, as we know it...

• To cure hunger no, not gonna work and so wrong

Humans don't have the essential nutrients needed for a healthy diet. Not saying that cannibalism is a good thing, it's truly awful, but it won't solve the hunger problems. Farming in such a barren county is difficult but what's needed is education on what people can do to farm in other ways to support them selves and their country.

• No South Africa should not legalize cannibalism.

South Africa should not legalize cannibalism as it is morally wrong and unjust to eat a fellow human being. All human life should be considered sacred and should not be allowed to eat another person as that can promote killing people and passing it as o.k. because they are just hunting their food.

• They should not.

There are many problems and consequences of cannibalism. The shakes, for example. You just have to do a simple search to know it has many nasty consequences. And that is not even telling you about the photos of cannibalism out there. Do a simple search, go ahead:

Studies on Kuru. - A tribe of New Guinea in which a picture related disease widespread cannibalistic practices related to funerary rituals

Posted by: Rafe