• I Believe Sport Should Be Compulsory

Sport should be compulsory i think this because obesity will cut in half in schools, children will learn team building and leadership skills, it is a lot easier to learn these skills while playing sport, your kid will also develop relationships with other teammates and your kid will have gained strength and agility (depending on what they play) which is a major benefit if they want to work somewhere which involves these skills such as being a builder.

• Engaging sports is not compulsory

It is not compulsory .Its not good to force children to sports. Physical education is waste of time .Lot of children they lose studies because of sports.Specially they are wasting school time. I hate running but they forced me to run . These days we have our sports meet . Children who participate in events they have bone aches .Thankyou sports is bad

• Sport in school should be compulsory

Sport in school should be compulsory. This is because of the fact that we are an obese nation, and that we need to have more people having a background in physical activity. Sports are a perfect course to take in school to address this problem and should not be something that can be avoided.

• You must be fit

Running is the best thing for the human body as well as water and food. Every one needs to be a fit person and they all need to be running around almost all day every day. Some people do not care about how fat they are and they all eat too much food

• It will lead to a physically more better generations

Including sports would indeed create leadership qualities as well as other social growth related qualities which is needed for all of the upcoming generations . It will lead to a much better standard of future generations rather than all the problems of obesity and other growth related deficiency we have today

• Why sports is compulsory

Why it is compulsory is that because it will reduce obesity and increase their strength because it will become healthy and encourage the build their passion of doing sport. And will build the dangers of the health and have more education. This is why we should encourage sport for school.

• Yes yes yes

Cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol cause me likes sports lol

• Yyyy y y

Efaf dv f f fsd fa das fas fsd fsd fsd fsd fsd fs dfs dfs df sdfv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v ccc

• More people a becoming over wight

More people a becoming over wight because there is not a lot of Physical Education in schools across the UK and no one is dealing with it and it has been brought up in the news such as the herald,The Guardian and lots more it needs to be sorted quick

• More people a becoming over wight

• Physical education is a waste of time.

I have been forced to take many sports-oriented PE classes in the past, and hated every single second of them. While exercise can be marginally important, it is hardly worthy of valuable school time and those who care about physical fitness should be responsible for managing it themselves. Non-athletes such as myself should just be left at peace by the school system.

• P.E., yes, sports, no.

I am all for schools requiring students without disability to take physical education courses; however, I am not for students being obligated to participate in sports. I think sports should be completely up to the respected student; as time has shawn sports are clearly not for everyone and we all different.

• No they should not.

I understand the question to mean that all students should play sports. I did not like sports and had a really bad experience. I hope other kids don't have to go through this if they don't want to. The kids are mean and it is a breeding ground for bullying.

• There are other ways to teach teamwork

While physical education deserves to be taught in schools (lord knows it's not being taught at home for the Xbox Generation), organized sport should remain a voluntary pursuit. I have heard the arguments, that sport is needed to teach kids competition, teamwork and socialization. Complete and utter nonsense. Anyone who's worked in an even remotely academic profession knows that the teamwork and competition (socialization is a given) in that setting makes even the most violent contact sport look like a game of hopscotch.

• Such waste of time....

Why, why I ask you should school devote hours upon hours to something as meaningless as physical education? It's basically an excuse to not actually teach you anything- why on earth would you need to know how to chuck a volleyball well? Plus it sucks. I'm in year 9 (or to Americans 8th grade), and sports has always been bad for me- I did great in all things academic, but sports days I come last in every single event, once i ended up getting sunburn so bad it actually got blisters and I had to spend a week at home, so naturally I hate anything involving sports.

• Not educational for us

What do we even learn in sports, I mean apart from teamwork and those skills but seriously, what do we learn in sport? We don't learn those important things that we need to know like math or English. We don't really need any sports because I personally think it is a huge waste of time too. And those sports clubs are WAY to expensive and I mean way too expensive.

• Sport should be up to the student

Sport should not be compulsory because the student should have a say in what they do at the school, and some students don't like sport that much and rather do a music or art but the time for that gets taken up by a sport. Which in my opinion is not necessary attending sport twice a week will not do anything if the student doesn't want to be there.'you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink'

And thus is why I believe that sport should not be compulsory

• NO No No

Some people do not have the money to put kids in sports then if they get hurt it could be even more money and the kid would be hurt. If the student is just not athecate they won't be good and then they will not have a fun time doing the sport.

• No just no

Should sport be compulsory
    Introduction
    Lots of people love playing sport and lots of people don’t, but lots are pressured to be fit and doing what they don’t want to. This is why everyone should have their own choice on what people want to do, if they want to be unfit when there older then let them. This is one of many reasons why sports should not be compulsory.
    Body paragraph 1
    Why do you want to force others to be who you want them to be? Do you want to be a bad parent or a forceful school? Do you like being pressured to do what someone else wants you to do? Is this fair to all the kids? All kids should have control in their life not be controlled by parents everyone wants a happy life not a crazy and boring life. This is clear that sports don’t need to be compulsory.
    Body paragraph 2
    Up to six out of 10 children aged between five and 14 years participate in sport outside of school and 1 in 10 Australians have asthma. This can stop them from participating in sports but they are still having to do it. You don’t have to do sports to be fit you can do and everyday fitness training to keep your body active. As you can see that sports don’t need to be compulsory. Let the child choose what they want which is to have freedom.

Body paragraph 3
    Last but not least student say that sport can be a waste of time because if they have an essay and they have not started and its due tomorrow. They can use the P.E time to complete the essay before its due and spend the rest of the time doing other work like homework.
    All of the kids in this world want to show what they want to be kids are having to do for all parent’s out there. This is not right so please read it again for a better understanding of why sports should not be compulsory.

• More people a becoming over wight