Should sports and games be a part of school curriculum?

• Yes it should

I think that it should because we are not getting enough energy in our body and it is macking people fat from sitting around all day and it is making people stressed about not getting more sleep and having to stay up at night doing there homework for the next day

• Yes it should

• I love it.

I think it should be apart of the school curriculum because it would help kids learn and work this is why i think gaming should be apart of the school curriculum! ! ! So please let me play games at school to help me learn thank you very very much.

• I love it.

• I love it.

• I love it.

• I love it.

• I love it.

• I love it.

• I love it.

• Its Their Choice

Sports is great but it can only be the students choice, making is compulsory will pluck out sessions of learning, some students don't want that to happen. Sports suits only some students and some students just don't have that passion. It the Students choice if they want to do sports!

• It makes me sad

It makes me sad because it makes my bones hurt so yeah like you know if just guide sure edifying towns Enron aid then Enron Eire Jeff Emma friend fire Jeff tired Guerrero ting. Wood for rifled revive fifer fifth and all that it's so basically no I don't actually like it but lols whatever

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• No sports in schools

Just because sports and schools don't belong together. By Bringing in more sport in schools you are ruling out more important subjects. While adding more sport will decrease obesity, adding more academic subjects will decrease the amount of dumb kids ('cause lets be honest, there are a lot!) You are most likely to have a successful future if you go for academics and not athletics and physical jobs.

• This should be a choice, depending on what the kids want in their future.

By Bringing in more sport in schools you are ruling out more important subjects. While adding more sport will decrease obesity, adding more academic subjects will decrease the amount of dumb kids ('cause lets be honest, there are a lot!) You are most likely to have a successful future if you go for academics and not athletics and physical jobs.