Should sports and games be a part of school curriculum?

• Interesting, helful have too many pros.......

It provides confidence, leadership qualities, teamwork, provides energy and improves stamina. It builds a competitive mind. It makes us refreshed. It gives us good health and keeps us both mentally and physically. It helps in overall development of child. We should encourage our children in sports. Don't underestate the power or merits of sports

• Sports is a part of school curriculam

Sports is a part of school curriculam because if the sports are starting at the young time itself it will give much healthy and a perfect body wealth .They also get much training at the young time itself means some time they can change it to a big thing . I have also seen many people like so . This also gives the chance to the children to race with other people . It keeps us with healthy and physically fit and it also helps us in many ways i am sure...

• Sports is important

Sports is important as it is a physical exercise.Everyone think it is a pain for us but it give strength to our muscles In order for this to happen, school sports programs must have a few components in place. The first thing they need is a good core of coaches that understand the great responsibility that is placed upon their shoulders to help shape and prepare their students not only in sports, but in their everyday lives.

• Sports should be a part of school.

Sports should be a part of school to increase teamwork and athletic ability. Most kids will also have fun with it too. I've always wanted to get outside more and play the sports that I love. It will relieve my stress and make me able to focus better. They must be a part of school.

• It makes me sad

It makes me sad because it makes my bones hurt so yeah like you know if just guide sure edifying towns Enron aid then Enron Eire Jeff Emma friend fire Jeff tired Guerrero ting. Wood for rifled revive fifer fifth and all that it's so basically no I don't actually like it but lols whatever

• Sports and games be a part of school curriculum

Sport and opportunities of play, consistent with the rights of the child to optimum development, has been identified by UNICEF as among the crucial components to the delivery of quality education. Without sports, elementary education would be boring and lifeless for young school children. Sports and games shud be part

• Sports encourage the overall development of an individual.

Sports are necessary to increase physical abilities of a person.They help to increase the stamina,concentration,and enable us to be more patient and practice.An active chess player never does bad in studies.It also gives physical strength and is a replacement for the gym.Sports are not to be ignored and discarded,they are to be actively played and encouraged.

• Participation in sports determine your behavior.

It doesn't matter whether you lose or win.Participation in sports determines what kind of person you are.It determines whether you are interested in sports and arts or in Facebook and chatting . So if you are participating in active things like sports,arts etc more than Facebook and chatting ,others can identify your behavior as an active,smart person

• Sports is just perfect

Sports you know the children love to play sports.They are better than watching television.They give the children a chance to have fun and be active.It gives us energy and improves our stamina.It gives us good health and keeps us fit in both ways mentally and physically.It do not let us get fat and lead to obesity.

• Sports is just perfect

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• It makes me sad

• No sports in schools

Just because sports and schools don't belong together. By Bringing in more sport in schools you are ruling out more important subjects. While adding more sport will decrease obesity, adding more academic subjects will decrease the amount of dumb kids ('cause lets be honest, there are a lot!) You are most likely to have a successful future if you go for academics and not athletics and physical jobs.

• This should be a choice, depending on what the kids want in their future.

By Bringing in more sport in schools you are ruling out more important subjects. While adding more sport will decrease obesity, adding more academic subjects will decrease the amount of dumb kids ('cause lets be honest, there are a lot!) You are most likely to have a successful future if you go for academics and not athletics and physical jobs.

• Available Yes, But Part of Curriculum No

I live in the south. There are many schools that I have attended that could care less if you had an A in Algebra or an F. If you played football/ basketball/ baseball/ tennis/ any sport, the teachers would help you with your grades. Otherwise you were on you own. Also, it is difficult to have a busy schedule with academics (because sports will not always land you a spot in college) and do sports. I think if obesity is the concern a nutrition class should substitute for gym class just fine. I read this as school sports and gym, just putting that out there.