• Sports are pointless and stupid.

They are completely pointless, when have kids I'm never going to introduce any of that crap to them and keep it away no matter what the cost. I don't see how people get "entertained" with watching people throwing hitting or kicking round objects or pucks. If I could I would nearly kill every single "sports fan" out there no matter who they are. Crazy right well that's if I could meaning if there were no consequences and nothing to stop me. I'm a pc gamer/geek and I know that computer science being taught instead of sports in schools is a much better idea. YOU DONT NEED SPORTS TO EXERSIZE. I'm more fit than most average people who do puny sports.

• Sports leads to discrimination

Sports leads to discrimination where all the people who make the most profit from it discriminate against each other and against everybodywho isn´t the supporter of the biggest sport. In Sport everyone lives in Lazytown, there is virtually no concern for the poor and the underprivileged like sports used to be about 100 years ago when the rich saw that to keep a particular type of sports going the poor going to see that sport with middle class and other people would have to be supported in some form so that type of sport could go on. Consequently sports is an invitation to disaster, the spread of disease in poor neighbourhoods and the ruination of downwown cities´precious parts where attempts have been made to preserve a rich, cultural heritage. Some have accused sports enthusiasts of the fall of ancient Greece and used ancient Greece as an example in their quest to ban sports. Yes the body can burn energy and we can find various means to do that but without having to do it at the expense of everyone else with the intent to build more temples, suits and needless cafeterias and hotels around the sport and the sport enthusiasts because all they care for is promoting the sport and humiliating the poor who can´t afford engaging in supporting it because the rich supporting the sport aren´t being actually mindful of it (i.E. Helping the poor and the middle class to maintain it). Consequently the biggest sports in town start to revolve around class discrimination and removing old furniture, old buildings and old gates with the intent to produce as much disaster as possible and as little buildup as possible. This leads in turn to the ruination of the very carreer of the sports players the sport was supposed to be about in the first place. Yes you can build up all the muscles in the body and we can work as a team to benefit from it but let´s stop doing it at everybody else´s expense. Therefore ergo sum if cities today can´t keep their sports otherwise than resulting in needless trouble for little china, then it´s not worth supporting.

• Athletes are Overpaid. Fans are out of Control. Sports rewards cheaters.

It is a sad world we live in when rescue workers don't even make 1/10 the salary of the lowest paid pro athlete. Worse still rather than help people outcomes of games always leaves the losing team's fans unhappy and in many cases it leads to rioting especially during Finals games. Also don't try to tell me sports somehow teaches fair play because I went to a high school football game in my area and the opposing teams scorekeepers didn't stop the clock between plays and since the game was close and beginning to turn in our favor towards the end but the clock ran out. Because of it the team I was rooting for that could have easily won if the scorekeepers stopped the clock when they should have they were cheated out of a game they should have won. Therefore sports suck! I refuse to support competition that rewards cheating like that. If they had simply given the team a rematch due to the technicality or the time they were cheated out of I could have accepted the loss.

• Sports are good for your health haters

You need some exersize to get health haters, man you are are haters man why dfgshgdfghd you are hater of sports you know, i need sports to get strenth or fit,people that are haters of sports are retared, i am so good at sports, that i am, John cena bitc*es

• Sports cause death.

Studies show that 100% of people that play sports die within 200 years.
    Therefore sports should be banned forever. And anyone who plays sports will die. In fact we should ban earth. Studies also show 100% of deaths happen on this very planet. So we should move to jupiter to get more stupider.

• It's Barbaric and Primitive!

Putting people in small, restricted areas and having them compete against each other to see who is victorious, all the while 10,000+ people sit and yell at the athletes is just plain primitive. We are all equal, but it seems like we strive to be the best. Sure, it's great exercise, but you could also eat healthy and maintain a workout. It tears people apart, in a sense. Even in our most peaceful moments we are still at a war... A SPORTS war. It's honestly disgusting to watch, especially sports that allow fighting or are just fighting. What is wrong with you people? Just be equal for God's sake. Even kids are yelled at by family members to fight against innocent people to be at the top. Unbelievable.

• Lol olo lol

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• This is just something bad to their life

Sports used to be great. Your coach was nice. They used to let you just live life at the same time. But now, they are too demanding!!! You are sometime even FORCED to go. Your kid will start at any age, but they are just too much for them. And I not always a soft parent. I just want my kid to enjoy LIFE. Not just only sports. I used to just go outside and play, Only for fun. But now, it's only about sports. Step in and at least HELP.

• Hi ho hi ho

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• Don't take them away

Sports sense old times sport is what encourages young what makes there brain work sports get them exited to work what makes them stay in school in steed of running away away and become gangsters or robbers,drug dealers or worse people say sport take time away from learning but theirs scholarships for sport so don't take them away.

• Sports is awesome

Millions of people love soccer and other sports. Why should we abandon sports, its in our heart to have physical movement. People live longer because of movement and sports. We will become obese and over weight. People will improve their physical health and their team work skills. Everybody loves sports!

• No sports are great

It keeps active and they are fun to play. When you are bored you might watch sports. Sports are some of the things that keep the world together. You could play with your friends as an adult or as a child. They are easy excuses to get out of the house to do things.

• Sports are important

Sports may be bad and should be banned but thats not how other people see neither me. Open your eyes people! It brings back memories and entertains us by watching it or playing. It could even be used as a hobby and you may not like it but if your my friend you could be as sporty as me. I said no my uncle is a lawyer so respect it!

• Sports not banned

Sports are the coolest!. Like why should it be banned forever sports rule! Scroll from the comments it keeps kids into shape and it entertains many. People by either playing. It. Or watching it. You may not like it at first but you will be as sporty as me. Ok

• Sports not banned

• Obviously no idoit

How tf do you think sport needs to be banned you fucking nerd gaming addict 40 year old virgin looking as gay cunt, sports will never be banned you fuck wit and there are too many reasons, OBVIOUS REASONS TOO YOU FUCK WIT

do you kill humans? No!

Do you ban sports? FUCK NO

• Sports cant be banned

Kids need phisical activities to stay fit and it helps with skills like hand eye coordination and teamwork plus kids have friends that they only see in their sports injuries are getting more and more prevented by the year because we can use things like a face gard on a helmet to protect us and a plus kids have things to outside of school therefor sports shouldnt be banned

• Sport is safe

As a child I know what its like to be beaten around on a field full of kids twice the size of me. But sport shouldn't be banned. Sport isn't always bad and the people who think sport is bad is because they watch the sports where people hit and hurt each other. The reason is because they are tired and delusional. Apart from nick cirious he's bad don't watch him. You could watch a calm sport like bowls or golf. They have gentlemen on the course.