• Lol olo lol

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Lol olo lol

• This is just something bad to their life

Sports used to be great. Your coach was nice. They used to let you just live life at the same time. But now, they are too demanding!!! You are sometime even FORCED to go. Your kid will start at any age, but they are just too much for them. And I not always a soft parent. I just want my kid to enjoy LIFE. Not just only sports. I used to just go outside and play, Only for fun. But now, it's only about sports. Step in and at least HELP.

• Hi ho hi ho

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• Sport events should be banned(at least ones which drains economy)

Sports are good, at individual level. But organised sport events are bad to both the economy and society. The money funneled for sports are much higher than the ones for education or research(both uplifts humanity). Also today, major tournaments are either fixed and rigged for greed of certain group of people. Also most people waste time by viewing sports instead of actually playing the sport. So my argument will be go play a sport, instead of watching money wasting sports events.

• Dndhdbr d dbsgzhd

X dbjjsd d djkvb;ihdv khsi fsSK V C C C C C C C C C C C CCC CCCC C C C C C C C C C C C C X X XX X X X X X X X X X XX X X X X XX

• Athletics are overrated.

When people play sports, they are being encouraged to do something that everyone can do. They think that they're special even though anyone has the capacity to do it. All it takes is a little work. Education, on the other hand, is more important and because of sports, some people do not even get jobs because they are too focused on being physical. Typically, athletes that do get jobs are construction workers or work at a fast food restaurant. It is just not worth it.

• School sports are a distraction to students learning

Sports are a distraction because the students learning are more important for the students than kicking or throwing a ball around. When the student worry if they are going to win or not for their soccer game it can become very stressful on that student which can effect their learning and their focus during class.

• Sports are pointless and stupid.

They are completely pointless, when have kids I'm never going to introduce any of that crap to them and keep it away no matter what the cost. I don't see how people get "entertained" with watching people throwing hitting or kicking round objects or pucks. If I could I would nearly kill every single "sports fan" out there no matter who they are. Crazy right well that's if I could meaning if there were no consequences and nothing to stop me. I'm a pc gamer/geek and I know that computer science being taught instead of sports in schools is a much better idea. YOU DONT NEED SPORTS TO EXERSIZE. I'm more fit than most average people who do puny sports.

• Don't take them away

Sports sense old times sport is what encourages young what makes there brain work sports get them exited to work what makes them stay in school in steed of running away away and become gangsters or robbers,drug dealers or worse people say sport take time away from learning but theirs scholarships for sport so don't take them away.

• Sports is awesome

Millions of people love soccer and other sports. Why should we abandon sports, its in our heart to have physical movement. People live longer because of movement and sports. We will become obese and over weight. People will improve their physical health and their team work skills. Everybody loves sports!

• No sports are great

It keeps active and they are fun to play. When you are bored you might watch sports. Sports are some of the things that keep the world together. You could play with your friends as an adult or as a child. They are easy excuses to get out of the house to do things.

• You can't banned sports

Who like sports like football, soccer ,baseball, basketball or more. It fun to play with your friend and family. That are some cool tricks that I like it lot. But some sports player make a lot of money that think it cool I guess. I don't what to say more. And that I like sports. :)

• Sports Shouldn't be banned

No sports couldn't be banned because they give kids opportunities in life to succeed have fun and most of all have an enjoyable life. Also proof show that kids who play sports are fitter and happier because of endorphins that are released make them feel better about themselves. . .

• No ok sports is life

A 2012 study by the datalys center found that young athletes have

ades. Kids should be allowed to play competitive

sports.And it teaches them about friendship and what a team is.
    That why sports should be allowed in all schools :) :) :) :):) :) :) ;) :) :) :)

• No ok sports is life

• Sports are great

You work together in sports and you work as a team with your friends. You want to be in a good shape then play sports because it is fun. You are out there to play with your teammates. You are there to push hard and work as hard as you can.

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way they should not

Because i said so it is not fair so what who think they should not been cut kid should have fun every day and go out side more and mine self i love sports i play soccer ball and baseball and every one nice to me i get bully at school but not at sports