• Yes I do

I do think that sportsmen should be allowed in advertisements because I think that everyone should be allowed in them. I do not think that anyone should be banned from advertisements because that would be discrimination. Advertising agencies need to be careful who they advertise to and who they include in their ads if they want to send the right message.

• Yeah why not?

Why not? I don't see why some group of people can't advertise while others can. We are free here to (mostly) make our own decisions, so that would be ridiculous to deny someone in a stupid commercial. So to answer your question they should absolutely be able to make their own decisions to be in a commercial.

• Makes the sports men lose focus

When different sportsmen take part in advertisements they become more interested in those advertisements and lose their focus during the games which they play. This will lead to poor performance during the game. Therefore, it can be concluded that participating in advertisements is only a distraction to the sportsmen which can undermine their performance

• Makes the sports men lose focus