• Smart young people?

Teenagers always joke about serious topics but if you think about it, most jokes are actually opinions or protests. It's their way of stating something but in a jokingly way because why not? They're teenagers after all.

It isn't just about Harambe but other events also - Donald Trump, 9/11 and much more and probably much more.

• They aren't funny anymore

He got famous for being shot. I do not think he should be famous at all. People at my school keep screaming, Harambe is love Harambe is life. Harambe for president! Like there are other things to worry about not this stupid gorilla that got famous for nothing. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

• Harambe memes are no longer funny and are still being posted

I do not like waking up to see forty stale Harambe memes all over my page. Harambe has died literally and figuratively and its about time the memes get put to rest. If you are tired of these memes click yes, if you still like these memes press no. Yeet

• Memes never die just like harambe

This whole debate is part of the fat shits in governments pushing their ideals onto us. Harambe isnt dead he survived the bullet but was severely ingured. The government used harambe as a destraction from the alien siteings around his death that the government couldn't disprove immediately, as soon as they resurfaced they had the nsa go into vine youtube twitter twitter facebook and mainly Myspace which we all know is the breeding nest for the most dankest memes. They created ghost accounts to blow them up and again distract the people from the sightings. Therefore the memes are stale only because they disabled the ghost accounts and harambe isnt dead so the memes can continue

• Literally Only Children

Literally only children in middle school think the Harambe meme is still funny.
    NEWS FLASH, FAGGOT!
    It's not.
    The fact that anyone thinks it's still funny is laughable itself. The ape was shot, the meme was shot, and if it doesn't stop soon half the human population will be shot. Fuck Harambe.

• It isn't funny, people are just being sheep

Don't be a sheep, it wasn't funny to begin with but now it is seriously so severely bad that you should get capital punishment for posting such a terrible meme. I seriously hope that those who post harambe memes learn to think for themselves. Plz stop, it aint funny .

• PLZ KYS niqa

KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale
    KYS meme is stale

• He was just a stupid ape

You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb You're all dumb

• He was just a stupid ape

• Shoot harambe again

A
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    Shoot Harambe again

• Harambe is Jesus.

The First Amendment guarantees that the government "shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion", nor infringe on our freedom of speech. Since Harambe is our Lord and Savior, who died for that little boy's sins, he is protected by the First Amendment as a religious icon.

Praise Harambe!

• Free Speech is still a thing

You can post whatever you want on the internet as long as it follows the rules of whatever site you post it on. They may not be funny, but making them illegal is just an infringement on free speech. And we still have that, America. So you can post whatever you want, and if that's unfunny memes that weren't good to begin with, that's cool.

• Bitch please no

I am highly triggered that you would even question the status of such a legend that graced our ever so insignificant lines. I sexually identify as Harambe and if you take these away, you take my rights away. I hope you consider the ramifications of your hateful dialogue and how it will tear this country apart. #NotMyZoo

• Bitch please no

• Harambe awesome <3

Rip harambe <3

ffhjdfnufhueuhfehfeuueffheufheuhfu hfhf hh h h h h h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hv h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Not illegal, just shamed.

I believe that harambe memes are dead by now, and all that people do by posting them is just making an annoying thing worse. People in the USA do have the freedom of speech, however harambe memes have annoyed many people and I believe that these memes are just making people either go crazy about a shot gorilla, or making people insane about annoying memes.

• Harambe is ultimately opinionless

He is amazing because he is Jesus incarnate but he will be reborn as the Great White Gorilla Dominater and will destroy Sin and Satan and will bring peace and balance to the world, and people will look at him and realize that the memes were much appreciated by the Great White Harambe

• Freedom Of Speech

Constitutionally anyone that wants to post Harambe memes have a right to do so. Honestly this wouldn't even make it into a voters ballet. People are STUPID!!! There is no need for this to be illegal. Anyone who supports this meme to be banned should go back to trolling little children on CSGO.

• Freedom Of Speech

• Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe

Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe

HecticHero says2016-10-28T21:55:44.860
None of the no arguments are serious in any way