• Obviously they should

Even though some of us said that Starbucks just another coffee shop, and I'm not denying it. We have to look further ladies and gentleman. A lot of articles stated that Starbucks actually sending funds to Israel. Do you know how many innocent Palestinian woman and children died because of the attack from Israel ?! Don't you feel sorry for them ? Starbucks should avoid any contact to Israel that lead to destruction to Palestine. Palestine don't nothing harm.

• Yes, they have a right to take a stand for what they believe in.

If my association with someone harms my business, I would do the same. Starbucks has every right to stand for what they believe in. If they support Israel, they have every right to show their support. Similarly, if they do not support Israel and their alleged association is hurting their reputation, they are justified in their efforts to protect themselves.

• Yes, they should.

There was a rumor started that they were sending funds to Israel. I think any corporation during this time of war would be distancing themselves from either side in this case. People were already boycotting the company based on the rumor, it would make sense for them to do whatever they can to rectify the situation.

• Yes, there are two sides to every story.

Israel has some justification in the crisis in the Middle East. However, the Palestinians also have a good case for their having been their for many years prior to the return of the Jewish people. If Starbucks wants to be fair and also to appeal to all people it is right to be distancing itself from one side.

• Starbucks and Isreal

No I do not think that the company of Starbucks should be trying so hard to distancing themselves from Israel. They are just a coffee shop. There are many people from Israel and from all over the world that are dedicated customers of their brand and voicing their opinion is one thing but distancing themselves is too far.