• Fresh baby blood

The blood of the fetus is the best blood
    it is succulent and fresh
    tastier than my daughter on a friday night
    and so juicy
    oh so juicy
    i can barely stand it ohhhhh
    oh yes
    i can't take it i am reaching my limit ohhhhhhh fresh fetus is best fetus

• Stem cells should be used, because they allow us to look into options that are normally not available.

There are various ways to obtain stem cells, and some are not so controversial. We should continue using and experimenting with stem cells, because they allow us to go into a world that we have not quite encountered, and it could hold a lot of potential for all sorts of breakthroughs for us.

Posted by: eyeslikethat
  • If taken from discarded cord blood.

I think that stem cells taken from cord blood that the parents opted not to bank for themselves but donate should be fine to use. That way the baby is not hurt in the process and someone else may be able to benefit from his/her birth.

• We should use stem cells

Stem cells can also come from plants as well as animals. The restrictions on embryonic stem cells are amorous and bad for science. Stem cells cannot fix everything but they are vital for research and the development of medications, drugs and technologies. The psychology behind embryonic stem cell denial reveals to us just how ignorance can kill. If you are religiously against stem cells that's okay. Just don't force your beliefs down other people's throats. I always believed that humanity needed spiritual guidance despite being an atheist. I just never understood why any form of spirituality could deny science. I support science as long as it is used in a responsible manner. If we still build nukes then we should only use them on incoming asteroids rather than on cities full of innocent people.

• I have a bigger cock than all of you

I have a massive cock bitches so go suck one. L l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lll l

• I have a bigger cock than all of you

• Use their fresh little bodies.

Who needs some petty fetus when you can strengthen yourself!? I would gladly reap many unborn to further myself in life. The thought of snapping warm, soft little bones fills me with a hunger beyond all control. I must sate my hunger on some fresh little fillets of human flesh.

• Delicious right? Right?

I love the taste of my dogs semen dripping down into my throat so that means stem cells are good right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?

• Stem cells are good

What if you were in a major injury where you lost a vast amount tissue but you have the option of either living in pain or use cells extracted from a aborted baby. Also how many people have you found in blood donors trying to donate stem cells to help others

• We should use stem cells

They come from a stem of a plant so it 1 of ur 5 a day must be healthy . Also its in the periodic table and is a great source of heat........
    Aaaaa g h h h j j j j. Jb n b nb b. Bb bb. Bv

• Killing human embryo

This is killing a living person. A baby is considered alive when the sperm touches the egg, so therefore you would be killing a human which tends to be murder. Also its proven the stem cells have not even been working so why keep killing for something not working?? I disagree with stem cells.

• I'm partly against this.

I'm not necessarily against stem cell research, but keep in mind that many stem cells come from aborted babies. If the stem cells are coming from your nose, I'm fine with it. Research all you want. But since we're getting most of our stem cells from fetuses right now, and abortion is wrong, I must be against stem cell research at this time.

• Stem cell research = abortion

Stems cells are an abortion in disgise I absolutely hate abortion, but that is another debate for another time

• Stem Cell Technology

Yeah, I think it's great you're helping cure people and all that, and I know you don't have to get the stem cells from embryos, but a majority are. I believe that's wrong because it's basically abortion. You're taking an innocent life just to save someone else. Abortion is wrong because you're taking an unborn baby and killing it just because you don't want it. I mean, adoption's an option.

• Its just cruel

People now a days will do anything for money. They wont care as long as they get it. Including the fact that then they will use embrionic stem cells just so they can do the best in there job and get money. I know thats not everyone but people like that do exist and that can happen. Also in my opinion abortion is wrong so that adds to it.

• Jjjjjjjg gggggggg fffffffff

Jjjjjjj j jj jjjjjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjj jjjj jjjjjjjjj jjjj jjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjj jjjj jjjjjj jjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjj jj jjjj jjjjjjj jj jjjhh hh hh hhh hhhh hhhhhhhhh hhhhhqq qqqqqqq q wwww wwwww www www eeeeee rrrrr rrrrr

• Killing human embryo

• Killing human embryo

• No to using stem cells

A stem cell is basically a baby or an adult in a woman's womb.If you people think using stem cells are good then it is the worst thing to ever do to a child who,could have join us humans and enjoy.I in my opinion stem cells should be used in this world.

• No to using stem cells

Anonymous says2013-04-15T14:54:32.977
Here is my opinion. Abortion may be wrong but not all stem cells are from that. Also if a baby is aborted by a mother that doesn't want it would u rather have it go to waste or help people with dangerous diseases who need care?