Should Steph Curry's wife have encouraged their 2-year-old daughter to do a press conference with him?

• Share the limelight with the little people

Celebrities walk a fine line when it comes to sharing the spotlight with their families and protecting their privacy. Dad gets to talk at the press conference, and so does Mom sometimes. Ask the boy if he wants to say something. Then he feels likes he's included, and he can learn more about what if means to be famous. He's safe because he's with Mom, and he gets to be famous for just a little while, too.

• No, Steph Curry's wife should not have encouraged their 2-year-old daughter to do a press conference with her father.

Children can do or say anything that can be both embarrassing and humiliating to anyone without feeling guilty at all. Considering her tender age, Curry's daughter cannot be held liable for anything she said at the press conference with her father. Therefore, the mother should not have allowed her daughter to do a press conference with her husband.

• 2 year olds have nothing to add to a press conference

The purpose of the press conference with Steph Curry was so the press could ask him questions relevant to his latest game and perhaps future plans. Having a 2-year-old added to the mix could only be a distraction. She may be cute, but how could she possibly have anything relevant to say about the game or the athlete?

• 2yr olds probably shouldn't be put in the limelight.

I don't think it's a major deal, frankly, but I do think that putting a child out in the public eye like that could affect her negatively as she grows into a teenager. I would like to think that more time would be spent on her upbringing before allowing her in front of cameras.....but again, I don't think it's a huge deal.