Should Steve Jobs be put on a U.S. postage stamp?

• #yes #yes #yes

#yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes #yes

• He should get his own stamp.

Steve Jobs should be put on a U.S. postage stamp. This is because he was an American success in every sense of the word. Doing so encourages the American people to feel that striving for success in one's field is an admirable thing. Jobs is an American business legend and he should be honored for his achievements.

• No He Shouldn't

I do not believe Steve Jobs should be put on a U.S. postage stamp. The U.S. Postal Service operates in the red every year. Personally I think they should only release one kind of stamp, as producing alternatives must cost money. This is not a necessary expense for the postal service.

• Postage Stamp is not a Pop Culture Item

Steve Jobs was a brilliant businessman and visionary. But he is not deserving of being placed on a stamp. His products made life easier on the middle and upper classes, but did very little to help out those in the country writ large. People who have been involved with medicine, poverty alleviation, and societal improvement for the United States should be the ones on stamps.

• He was just another business person

No, I do not see a reason for Steve Jobs to be put on a United States postage stamp. He was just another successful business man. Granted he had some innovative ideas and put those ideas into action, he did not change the world for the greater good. Nor did he come up with all these great idea by himself. He was a good person that died too young, but that is just it.

• No, Steve Jobs should not be on a stamp.

I do not believe that Steve Jobs should be put on a United States postage stamp. I think that the postage stamp should be reserved for politicians and important historical figures that formed the country of the United States of America. Steve Jobs was just an inventor and businessman who created Apple.