Should student athletes have to get good grades to play sports?

• Taco bell is good baby

I love taco bell because of tacos and white boy tv show up kicks daddy o five years ago and I was still dragged to school and threw up kicks daddy o five years ago and I was still dragged to school and threw up kicks daddy o five years ago and I was still dragged to school and threw up kicks daddy o five years ago and I was still dragged to school and threw up kicks daddy o five years ago in the oven for a average of the chat with you to wife and I Love You too baby lock them do it turning spring break from them and calm down the mall in Nairobi's Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi to get out of selfie mode and there would be a pink person who is the ending note to a sharp increase the mall in Nairobi's main street and I was still dragged to school and threw up kicks daddy o five years ago and I was still dragged to school and threw up kicks daddy o five years later today gotta wait until my mom gets home from baseball game in the oven for a average of the chat with you to wife and I was still dragged to school and threw up kicks daddy o five years

• Poor grades could ruin an athlete's chance of getting into a good college.

If an athlete has poor grades, they will most likely have to rely on a full-athletic scholarship. The problem is that there are not enough full-athletic scholarships to go around. For example, statistics state that there are 160,893 University Interscholastic League participants but only 15,997 receive college scholarships. Therefore, if an athlete has bad grades they reduce their chances of getting into a good college.

• Yes young athletes should.

I took a vote with my class and 16 of them said that kids should be able to play sport with poor grades and 7 of them voted that kids should not be allowed to play sports with poor grades. I also took adults opinions on the internet and I saw 10 opinions and 2 out of 10 think it is ok for kids to play sports with poor grades and the other 8 think that kids should not play sports with poor grades. So out of the more kids believe it is ok to play sports with poor grades but parents disagree with this.

Going to college
    Yes getting scholarship is a great thing to get for sports but there will be people that are also good a sports and have great grades. So if you are just worried about sports you won't think about your grades and you will have a smaller chance in getting into a good college. If you work on your grades fist this will be best, when your grades are ok you can focus on sports and scholarships.

• Good grades= being a smart and good athlete

Students should have a certain GPA because they should be working for what they deserve and no student should be getting rewarded for failing or getting bad grades. Students should work hard for there grades before working hard on sports. Students are not going to get smarter doing sports , they are getting smarter doing work and learning more

• Kids shouldnt get rewarded for bad grades

If kids are good in sports and like it they shouldnt have to get good grades or they wont try and fail both in sports and in school.I understand kids need to do get in school and not get rewarded for bad behavior but kids should be able to participate if they like sports.

• Yes you should Have good grades to play sports

I said yes because if you don't have good grades you won't have a degree you want have a good job than. If you did not have good grades you would have a bad job sometimes if you would have a problem and would not have a good job because you don't have a gpa of a degree. SO I say YES!!!!!!!!!!

• Good grades needed

The wont be able to go to college if they mostly focus on the sport they are doing and if they don't do it it will make them most like to be living on the streets and have no home forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever so.......

• Not a lot of kids end up playing as a professional athlete.

As an athlete with good grades, I believe that you should have good grades in order to participate in your sport. While a lot of kids' dream is to be a professional athlete, only a small percent of kids end up making that dream a reality. For the kids that do pursue that dream, they will need the skills that you learn in school in their future.

• Athletes should have good grades to play sports

We need good grades beause if u get really good at a sport u can get int a good college and when u get into a good collage u get a good gpa and u can get a scholsrship and that means less money and less money is aleays better

• If they dont get good grades then it will cause obesity because there is not enough time outside and playing instead of homework

Kids that dont get good grades in school should get to play sports because they need to get exercise. Also, It may cause obesity if they dont get outside and do other things. What will cause obesity is that they will be doing homework,, instead of playing and being active.

• Making dreams coming true

Us students have dreams to play sports. But we can not because of our sucky grades. Students should be aloud with out good grades, their parents want them to
    loving sports, so I can do my dreams of sports. Belive,protest in what u belive in. Love sports...Do what you want

• They should be able to play sports.

If they are failing school, but are good at sports, they shouldn't be kicked off. If they cant prove that they're good at school, they wont know if they want to do anything. If they play, they can know what they want to do later in life. They can like what they do

• No, sports is a good thing

If you have bad grades and you pay really good attention but you are just not getting it and the coaches say that you cant play, what are you going to do. Its just not fair that people who try at school and good at sports cant play. Maybe they have a disability for sports

• Having to get good grades can limit success.

Imagine a person who is gifted at playing a certain sport. After school, on the weekend, whenever you see them, they're playing this sport that they are so gifted at. However, this child has a learning disability and cannot perform well in school, no matter how hard they try. The school that they attend says that all athletes must have a C average in all of their classes to play sports, but our friend's best is a C- or D+. They are very poor as well, so they cannot afford to play sports outside of school. This sport could be a ticket out of poverty, but they are not allowed to play it competitively. Is it fair to take away this child's only chance at success because of something that they can't change?

• Giving chances... Its essential

What if a student has a learning disability, they would never have the chance to show others that they have a true talent that could expand into a life long career. If you dont give someone a chance, you will never get to see what they can do, someone out there that has a learning disability could be the next lebron james, micheal jordan, or even the great kevin durant. Youd be surprised

• Why should grades affect something that you are amazing at.

I am a highly talented baseball player. I started on Varsity my freshman year of high school. I always struggled to keep my grades up to par, giving me lees of an opportunity then the rest. School has nothing to do with baseball, physically and mentally they are no where near the same thing. So let me ask you, do pro athletes have to worry about school. What about the pro athletes that grew up in poverty. Many Hispanic baseball players didn't even attend school, what if someone as good as them don't get to the pro because grades stopped them from playing in college meaning they didn't get the chance to get scouted for the pros. How fair is that.

• I’m cool, with

I got to my house and then my kids got the soccer ball so we can get them and they can be together so we could get together for dinner or do ygggjkgb*h gbgngbhngnjnhnhbhbhb(bhbhbhhhh was a way for you guys and we were going together together to see how the story felt about the story of a person who had control over and his life is

• I’m cool, with