• I eat during class so my mind can work better

I cant focus when i am on an empty stomach, i cant think, and my work ethic is terrible. Students should be able to eat in class and if a mess is created a janitor has a job for a reason I mean we don't pay them for nothing. My opinion

• Eating should be allowed in class.

Why cant students eat in class? People may say that they may not be focus in class and even litter. I believe that this shouldn't be the cause of students not being able to eat in class as they have to study for a certain amount of time at one shot. A classroom is an environment for us to study, but if the students can't focus in class just because of their empty stomach, then they should be allowed to eat. If eating will help students distress, then why not??

• Yes they should.

Students need to eat so that they are fresh for class and are ready to learn. School dinners and break time do not supply enough. On a survey, 9 out of 10 students said that they are always hungry during lessons.They should be well fed, fit and healthy for lessons.

• Waste of time

No, Students should not eat during a class. School is supposed to prepare the child for the real, working world. You do not get to eat on the job (Normally). If there is an issue with students being hungry during class then they simply need a meal that will fill them.

Either increasing lunch allotted time, and then extending the day to compensate for that so students can go to wherever they want to eat , or just providing a more filling meal selection at the cafeteria.

Lastly, students eating in class could, and most likely would cause various different distractions, such as talking about who is eating a particularly aromatic lunch, who possibly could have a reaction to said food, spills and other messes just to name a few instances for distractions. Overall, it would cause too many distractions when students need to focus in class.

• Eating should be allowed in class.