• Fat ass people

Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gaygay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gaygay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

• Stop crying about it

Homework is a vital part of society, it helps us learn, grow, and most importantly, survive. How? Well, that's quite simple. If you didn't study, if you didn't do math, if you didn't do any of that during the weekends then it would be much harder to learn things and much more strenuous on the teachers. Teachers have a set curriculum that they have to give, it would be much more crammed and more work for everyone if you didn't have homework.

• You're not in primary school anymore.

Lets be real, even though none of us want homework on fridays, we need it.
    You don't get "breaks" anymore, you're not 6 years old. Sorry to burst your bubble, but nap time and play time is over, time to work and be well educated to get a good job and career.
    There is still time to hang out with friends, etc, its all about balancing out school and extra curriculum activities. Plus, all the hard work makes hanging out even more worth it and well deserved.
    The people who disagreed only did so based on personal preference (mainly because they cant be bothered), since homework is almost always given out on fridays and theres no serious psychological issue that affects an individuals life with doing homework over the weekend. Realistically, we need the extra work.

And remember, extra homework and studying never killed anyone :)

• Yes they should

Yes I think that students should have homework on Fridays too. I think that it should be light review and fun homework. But I still think that the students should have homework on fridays. The teachers have to teach them so much and it is too hard to cram it into the day or even the week.

• Yes. i believe students should have homework on Fridays.

Yes. i believe students should have homework on Fridays, because it can only help. In a nation with an extremely high drop out rate, we need to take advantage of every opportunity to educate our children. Homework on Fridays would give the child a second look at the material, and maybe the will grasp it better.

• Students Should Have Weekend Homework

Yes, students should have homework on Fridays. While weekends are a time of rest, a bit of material reinforcement is not a bad thing at all. Over the weekend, it is too easy to forget material that was taught during the school week. Weekend homework helps to eliminate this problem.

• Homework on the weekend keeps assignment fresh

Yes, students should have homework on Fridays. Homework over the weekend can keep the assignments learned during the week fresh in the student's mind. They are also more inclined to study harder during school days because they know that they will have to execute an assignment at home without the help of the instructor or other students. Furthermore, some countries, such as Korea, conduct school six times a week that includes Saturday.

• It makes it harder on everyone.

It takes up vauble time. Adalts and techers say that you should be outside playing. But doing homework keeps you inside and you might be bizy on the weekend with freands or famly that you do not have time to do your homework. Us kids only have 2 days to do what ever we want and on week days we have homework bacly every day

• No Homework on the weekends!

To all hard working adults, how would you like to work 7 days a week. Kids feel the same way getting weekend homework. Homework is important for helping kids remember things but do remember, everybody needs a break. It's like asking the human body to work out for 24 hours without stopping- at all. No drinks, no bathroom breaks, no sleep. Now put the mind in that position. No party, No tv, no computer, no phone, until you get it done. Before Middle School I took advantage of my weekends, it was all the same. Until they gave us more homework on weekdays, a couple years after that it began on Fridays too. Every second of the weekend counts. I think wasting it on homework you DON'T need is useless.

• No Homework on Fridays!

Kids may be young but they still have rights! Homework on Fridays is to much for kids. Homework during the week i say is okay but on the weekend i disagree. People need to realize that a kids brain can only process so much at a time. Kids have rights to!

• People with sports and musical

I am in the musical at Washington High in cherookee Iowa and when I get home with work I dont go to bed until one o clock in the morning. So when I go and do something this week end I am too tired to do anything. So I won't do anything.

• We should not have homework on Fridays!!

NO!! Students should not have homework on Fridays. The weekend should be relaxation and have fun. If students do not have homework on Friday they do not have to worried about it. They can sleep in early. Students are studying Monday to Friday, weekend should not have homework. Take care!!

• Students should not have homework on Fridays

I am saying this because students forget there homework and when homework is on a Friday the students have extra long to try to remember there homework. The human brain takes about 30 seconds to discard information it thinks is useless. Homework is important I know but the students get used to only remembering for a half day so the next day after the time that they usually turn in there homework there brain forgets it and in turn they lose there homework and that then leads to failing grades if that happens again and again and again. That's why I say no to homework on Fridays

• I think that kids shouldn’t have homework on Fridays.

I think that kids shouldn’t have homework on Fridays. I think that homework is a good idea. I think that kids need homework in order to
    learn their coursework and also learn good study habits. But, at the same time, having a healthy
    social life is also a life skill that they need to learn.

• I don't think so.

I think that Friday's should be a day for having fun and relaxation and that students shouldn't have to worry about work over the weekend. The exception could be working on month long projects or something of that nature. Students will probably end up having jobs that require them to take work home on the weekend, so might as well spare them from it while they are young.

• All homework and no play makes me a dull boy

NO! The weekend is meant to be used as relaxation and playtime from school. It is completely unnecessary. I go home on a Friday afternoon for what is supposed to be time for playing video games and sleeping in early. But no. I still have to do hours of homework set by teachers who don't even seem to care about us poor kids. Five days of school and two days of rest is definitely unfair. It's obvious isn't it? School just adds insult to injury by giving us a ton load of homework to do on the weekend. Homework makes people feel angry, antisocial, tired and depressed. Imagine staying up on Sunday night to finish the rest of your homework and going to bed at 1 in the morning? It would be a living nightmare.
    To conclude, I think students shouldn't have homework on Fridays. They shouldn't even have homework during the weekdays at all!