• Yes we should wear uniforms

Schools that have uniforms are know for to have less crime. Gang actives in students go down and less likely to do drugs. They make teens feel like they are apart of something. Kids won't get bullied because of their clothes. It does not take as long to get ready in the morning when schools have uniforms

• Lol is cooler

Jfk
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R

R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    D
    R
    R
    R
    R
    D
    D
    D
    D
    R
    D
    D
    D
    D

D

D
    D
    D
    D
    D

Did

D
    D

T
    F
    Do
    Ef
    Er
    Ef
    E
    Re
    R
    Really

R
    Red

F
    I

C
    I

D
    Dd
    D
    D
    D
    D
    E
    D

D
    D
    E

• Decrease in bullying

In America, where a majority of schools do not have a uniform, roughly 160,000 children miss school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students. This might not be directly linked to what they're wearing, but having a uniform can be a safety net for many students who might otherwise suffer from bullying.

• Yes fdbh g

Jfhhfjujuujfjjdjjfj j jbhjbb r vjfvxcbvjxcnbcxdvdcfSD csd csd as fsd f f Df SDf f DSf sd f Df df dvsd fg fga fg a f agf f gag f g ag dfg g f g g fa fgaddefargfnrkgfnajbv a h h bh b bh b b b bb bb b b j nn

• Yes fdbh g

• School uniforms are requirfed

When my school allows us a dress-down day, we can wear regular clothes. We show off our styles and wear our favorite shirts with jeans. Surprisingly, on dress-down days, we remain similar. We know each other well enough to be ourselves. Even without uniforms, we dress alike! Yes so yes

• Yes because they needs it

Every one needs to wear uniform for academic success and to feel a sense of belonging because tyhjrxfcyaewyiocuew yue fv cb c bc bc cb bc b dcubaiatecb t bt bct 9cto btr tr bv6r abv4 vyr49 v9b vb4 9qv4b vbq47 3b743b b bvtq920bv sorry so much lagggggggggggggggggg efy bye

• Yes, students should wear school uniforns

Some people may argue that students can have more liberty and can show off their creativity by not wearing the standard ‘boring’ school uniforms, but this might cause distraction among students and let them be too comfortable during lessons. Not wearing school uniforms not only causes distraction and disallows the teachers to teach well, it might also cause students to wear scantily, which is ungraceful and not pleasant at all! This teaches students the lesson of respect and prioritizing, putting studies above fashion, since their main focus should be studying now. Therefore, school uniforms teach students respect and the importance to prioritize.

• School uniforms are very important

Uniforms hinders the feeling of superiority because everyone look a like,It is a mean of ensuring uniformity and preparation for future career. Uniforms displays discipline and formality.Think about the expenses, The money spent to buy clothe in fashion could be used for other educational resources, Repitition of clothing leads to gossips and rumors which triggers low self-esteem. Uniforms is a tradition which causes less detractors. Most importantly it promotes identification.

• No why should we let you pick OUR outfit

We should be able to dress our own way because why should we dress to fit in if we where born to stand out . Our apparel does not require the county choice or anybody elses choice but yours alone. Plus not all familys are wealthy enough to buy uniforms.

• Yy y yy

A aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a as a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Nnn nn n n n n

V v v vv vv vv v vv vv vv v vv v v v vv v vv j vuhvjy nv jyv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v j
    mk,oujkv v v v v v v v

• No no no

L l l l l ll ll l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l ll l ll ll l l l ll l l ll l l ll lll l ll ll ll l l l l l l l l

• Yes fdbh g

• Yes fdbh g

• Yes fdbh g

• No uniforms needed

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I I I I i ii I I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I I I I I I

• Sexist, expensive, unneeded

Lieve that school uniforms are a waste of time. They try to separate girls from boys, and discriminate against gender queer and trans students. Females are often required to wear skirts, and males shorts. Not everyone likes to wear skirts, and I personally hate them. They are cold in winter, and we are just expected to wear stockings and deal with it, like that will make any difference. This is doing nothing to help with strict gender stereotypes. Schools just assume that all females must wear skirts, and males shorts. Can a boy not wear a skirt? Are we still stuck in the 1800's wear pants on women are unacceptable? I am not speaking about all school uniforms, but the majority. We are still stuck in this mind frame that all women must be in dresses and men in pants. It's disgusting
    Another point is the fact that uniforms are expensive. Up to $2000 for something that will be never worn again? No thank you! Uniforms highlight the fact that some students live in poverty. I myself have been teased/ made fun of for the fact that we could not afford another skort, and my one at the time had rips. It is quite obvious which children are in 2nd hand uniforms, and this is just encouraging bullying. School goes for 5 days a week, and most kids can barely afford one set of uniform, let alone multiple. Therefore kids are wearing dirty clothes for a week.
    Also, what is the true purpose of uniforms? To strip children of their personal style? To make everyone indistinguishable? Making every child wear the same clothes does absolutely nothing to improve learning, and in fact schools without uniform often do better. What does looking the same as everyone else encourage learning and education? Clothing has absolutely nothing to do with educating, and as far as I remember, isn't that what school is for? To learn? Schools are simply a vessel for children to get the education they deserve. They shouldn't be a place that crushes children's creativity and freedom. School should NOT be a chore that students must "survive" and "get through". It should be a fun place to learn all the things you need for life. And that's it.
    So I believe there really is no argument. There are no definite pros to having a school uniform. It does absolutely nothing to support learning, discourages creativity and personality, is expensive and unnecessary.

• No I don't

You wear your own clothes to be a individual and to be different. Also school uniform can be uncomfortable depending on your size and shape. School uniform can also be very expensive. So I think there should be no school uniform but I do think there should be a certain level of smartness to what you wear.

• No we shouldn't

We are not robots. We are kids and teens. We can express our selves through our clothes. We don't need to all look a like. Uniforms are boring. People should dress as they want as long as your not showing too much. Otherwise it's up to the person to decide what to put on his or her body and not the school district.