• Yes they should

I will modeavatgeufgfusghjsdghggggdfhjgh hjgghghgh 5 56+ 656+ 6+5 6 6 6 6 6+ 6 6+ 6+ 65 6 65+ 65 65 56+ 56+ 56 5 56 56+ 56 65 656 546 5 54 54 546 545 46 56 6+5 65 5 6 6 6 6 66 6 6 6 6 6

• Bruh lol lol

My name is jeff. I like pizza and chips. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes they should

Childrens under 14 should have a job soo they can earned up money for college. Students will have enough money to go anywhere in the country if they have enough money. The problem will be they will start there life as an adult because the are young and working in good places.

• Yes they should

• Students should hold a job

There are many families that can't earn enough money to take care of the family. Therefore, with the help of children, the family could be able to raise enough money to take care of the family. In addition, if children had jobs they would understand how hard it is to earn money and that every penny counts, therefore this can teach them all a lesson on not to waste money on worthless things

• Yus i do

I AIN'T GOT NO MONEY MAN. PLEASE I RLLY NEED THAT PAPER. I CAN"T PAy for my wEEKLY SNICKER BAR THINGAMAJOO. AND MY PARENTS AIN'T GIVE ME NOTHIMG. CUZ THEY DEAD AS HE;L;;;. K? K
    THIS IS WHY I NEED DEM JOBS. ITS MY CHOICE JERKIS. NOT YO BICH ASSSSS

• Students as young as fourteen should be allowed to have jobs

Because if they have jobs they will be able to have a hands on experience. They will have the firsthand experience and what others tell them about it. It will also help them grow as a growing teenager. This is why 14 yr old's or younger should be allowed to have jobs.

• Students as young as fourteen can hold jobs

4.4 billion people don't have a job int he world, and more than 101 million don't have a job in the U.S. This happens because people either can't afford it, don't have time or they don't know how to get one. Students at the age of 14 should be able to have a job because they can save money for college. Working at the age of 14 has positive career benefits.

• Fourteen year olds need to learn responsibility.

I'm 14 years old, and having a job has taught me about budgeting, taxes, and responsibility. I NEED my job, it helps me afford a private education and puts money in my college fund. It has not taken away being able to be a child. I can easily get to my job by taking the Metro or by carpooling with my friend who has a car. My job has actually gotten me a BETTER education than I had before. It is definitely worth it.

• Helps them save for college and other necessities in the future

If a student the is as young as 14 years old should be able to hold a job so they are able to pay for college, get a car, and have enough money for an apartment. Whatever money they have left over can be saved in the back for their future family as well.

• Si si si

Drink bleach si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si is si si si si si si si si!!!!!!!

• No freaking way!

My brother is fourteen and he's a total idiot. No freaking way should someone like him get to hold a job. Kids 16-18 working minimum wage jobs are already lazy, unqualified, and irresponsible enough. Why make it even worse? Secondly, fourteen year olds would be willing to work for very low wages, which could allow them to be exploited, and create competition for older workers. Also, how would a middle schooler even get to a job? You can't even drive until you're sixteen, so it would be on the parents to drive their child to a job that would probably make less money than the gas to get them over there would cost! Another reason that fourteen year olds should have jobs is that, well, just think about it. What would you have spent your money on when you were fourteen? Candy, pop, fast food, etc. There's already an epidemic of childhood obesity, so giving children the money to buy junk food would worsen the matter. Lastly, kids should be kids. Fourteen year olds should be at home spending time with their families, or playing sports, or something else like that. You have the whole rest of your life to work a job. Why start so young?

• Kids at that age cant handle that kind of stress

Most teens cant handle doing homework , school , and a job and still getting sleep all in one day. It is to much for the average teen. Yes there are some advantages to it. And if you get home late from your job you will probleby sleep in the next morning for school and it would mess up your intire day.

• Kids don't need work in their lives yet.

Kids should focus on studying and not their jobs because they need the education to get a proper job when they are older. If kids want money they should ask their parents for pocket money when they tidy up or something. If they start work at 14 they might do something wrong and end up hurting someone

• It is inconvenience for their parents

Students who are as young as fourteen are not allowed to drive yet, since the driving age is sixteen, and this would provide an inconvenience for their parents. Their parents cannot sit around and drive them to their job whenever they need to be there and this could cause the kid to get in trouble or get fired from their job. Kids as young as fourteen traveling by themselves to their job is also a danger to the kids.

• Fourteen is too young for a job

No, I think that students should be much older when they get jobs, or at least sixteen years of age before being able to legally obtain and hold a job. Fourteen year old students should be concentrating on school and playing sports and not on getting a job, and also focus on being kids.