Should students be able to bring phones to class?

• Phones 4 life

Phones are life, phones are love, phones are phones, and i hate DONALD TRUMP, I LIKE TACOS, HE DOESNT, ARRRRIIIIIIIBAAAA!

Thanks for reading amigos :) and plus if he send back all of them where am i gonna find a hot latina babe huh huh gov me tacos... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm taaaaaaacoooos

• Phones 4 life

• Phones bro phones

Phone = life
    phone = all
    phonesssssssssssssssssssssss
    do you even phone bro?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I phone bro!!!!!!!!
    Phone bro phone
    if you dont phone you are a butt
    phone is lyfe
    phone is love
    phone is life
    phone phone phone phone phone
    youre gonna have a bad time if you dont phone!

• Yes they should

Phones should be allowed because students can use the phone to let their parents know if there is an emergency of even if they have to stay at school after school because of a school meeting. This is really really really really really really really really really really really important.

• Bring yes use no.

Now that cell phone are our primary method of communication we need them to communicate with family and friends. They should however not be used when in class under normal circumstances. There should be no problem having you're phone on silent while at school. I do think kids are given phones at far to young of an age now.

• We are liberated under technology

I think that phones should be allowed as a student can do more amount of work in less time. This means that he/she learns a lot in some amount of time. He can also save his notes in the phone rather than writing in notebooks . A study shows that most of the students don't complete their notebooks and have nothing to revise in exams so if all the work is in the phone they will not be required to write anything and the students have all the notes. And even it is better to carry a small device rather that 5-6 notebooks.

Posted by: rit
  • Phones should be allowed

It is a good resource for a student to use to look up info. They can also ask there friends for help on something such as homework in class they should not be able to have it during a test though.Kids could also use it to check there grammer on it

• Yes, but they should not be seen.

I think when it comes to students being allowed to bring their cell phones to class, I have never had a huge issue with this as long as the cell phones are not or seen during class time. Emergencies tend to happen and it is good to a cell phone handy.

• Yes, they should.

Students should be able to bring cell phones to class in case their teachers are boring. It will give them a tool to entertain themselves without disrupting the rest of the class. The student may even learn more from their cell phone than from the teacher. A cell phone is a good thing.

• Phones should be used in class

Phones should be used because I saw on a commercial about tutoring and how it helps that student focus well after seeing that commercial I thought why don't we have phones in class when it helped that student learn that's why we should have phone during class hours, it helps us more to do that.

• No!No!No!No! NO PHONES

I think phones should not be allowed in class because kids could cheat on tests.There are so many cons for phones in classroom, like texting your friend during class, watching videos and playing games. What happens if you receive a call that would be a big no no. Teachers would not be happy and unable to do their job

• No, not on the desk.

Students should be allowed to bring cell phones to school to use in case there is a problem, but they should not be allowed to take it out in class. It would be too distracting and they would not be doing school work on it but would instead be sheer entertainment.

• Phones should be left in lockers during classtime.

Phones are disruptive to the class environment. This is why it is crucial that strict guidelines regarding student cell phone usage be observed. One of the ways to effectively minimize the disruption caused by cell phones is to require that they be stored in lockers during classroom, confiscated if the rule is not observed, and a parent required to retrieve the phone from school in such cases.

• Students should not be able to bring phones to class.

Students do not need to bring phones to class. Phones are a distraction and they have no place in a classroom. If a student really needs to make a call, they can use a land line at the school. Kids do not have the responsibility or maturity to have cell phones.

• Students should not be allowed to bring phones to class.

Students should not be allowed to bring phones to class. High school students should not be allowed to bring a phone into the building. This is just asking for trouble, for example, lost phones and distractions all the time. Teachers would have to take time out of their teaching to deal with ringing cell phones. Even college students are smart enough to turn them off during lectures or get a rude look from the professor.