Should students be able to leave campus for lunch?

• Yes they should be allowed

Yes people should be allowed to leave campus for lunch, no not elementary kids because it is way too dangerous and risky for them to leave without adult supervision, but because im in middle school my parents let me walk anywhere I want in general as long as I don't leave the city lol. Also I think that if i want subway i would want to go get fresh subway not subway that has been sitting in either my book bag all day or a hot car that's just disgusting and just no. I only used subway as a reference because i am a big fan of subway myself.

• Yes I thing that is right

Hello mh j oibj ujd jd jd jd dj djbnj b j j jjd j hj h djh j j dj hdjd h djh djh djh dhhd dh d d j d jd dj djhd hd dhj jh jh djh djh djhhh gh h hh shjd h dh h hj h

• Yes I thing that is right

• Yes I thing that is right

• High school and under: no. College and above: yes of course.

I think for high school and below, they shouldn't leave campus. It's simply because they cannot be trusted for that kind of responsibility yet. Because of this, the school has to provide good cafeteria, or else they'll face the problem of students leaving campus without permission anyway. Some high school students are mature enough for this kind of responsibility, but most of them are not. I'm sure those who are adult enough can understand this.

• No not safe enough

Students could leave and not come back or get in a car crash and that is what the school is responsible for and parents will not be happy with the choice they made they could get kidnapped, or just not come back to school or even get seriously injured that is not a good choice

• Yes I thing that is right

• Yes I thing that is right

• The are not adults

School kids are not adults at work who can wander around and find a cafe. They are children and the school is responsible for their safety and well being from the time their parents drop them off to school to the time they are picked up.

Kids could run off, truant, or even be kidnapped when out to lunch.