Should students be able to play games on there phone during class time

• We shouldn't care, it's their fault if they suffer

Who cares if that person gets bad grades? It is their fault for not concentrating in class, not doing their homework and etc. Just let them learn what to do and what not to do at school. They will learn from their mistakes, maybe. If they don't, too bad, they are going to suffer in their future life.

• We should be..

Why I don't want to go to school.
    But everyone in the country have to go to school.
    Damn it. So, after forcing me to go to school now you're forcing me not to do what I want? I'm not doing anything bad to anyone else. I'm just doing what I want. Why shouldn't I not play games?

• I am awesome

Ajajajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• I am awesome

• Very disrespectful and rude

The teacher/tutor has come into work and may have spent many hours preparing the class, the presentation and sheets to go alongside this. I think it is very rude when students are staring at their phone screen when someone is trying to help you learn. Why can they not leave their phone alone for 1 hour?

• If this is a valid concern...

Then this country is in more trouble anyone could have imagined. Sorry debate.Org, but I do not need to write 39 more words to make a point. That is ridiculous. Either change the requirement or I am done with this forum. Sad part is, I just joined today. Still two more words to go. Good, finally met the requirement.

• Ban video games during class time

We go to school to learn . If we will have to play video games during that time ,then what Is the use of going to school.
    We should learn and concentrate in the school,and not play games if students keep playing games every where they will get weary addicted to it.