Should students be able to talk about politics in class?

• A Great Addition To High School Education.

I like the idea of having High School students talking about politics in the classroom, because as the old cliché goes they are our future.

I think it is important that the students begin to study and discuss/debate politics, because they will have a chance to start voting either while in their last year of High School, or shortly after they graduate, and having even a small grasp about issues and what candidates are proposing is important.

• Students should be allowed to flex their political minds.

Politics is a touchy subject no matter what age you are. Many grown adults cannot talk politics without getting heated and causing arguments. Because of this I believe students in class should be encouraged to talk politics. Doing so at such a young age helps develop their minds and readies tthem for the real world where their politic choices have large consequences.

• Students shouldn't talk about Politics in school.

Who in the world says that it is a Great Addition To High School Education? Well my argument is why students shouldn't talk about Politics. For many reasons, one of them is because there could be riots. Do you really think that students act way mature then adults, what makes you think they won't start a riot like adults? Students could get mad at one another and then loose friends or just hurt each other. Think about that and vote.