• If we can chew gum in school during tests to improve our score why can't we chew it during regular class work to improve that?

I think that we should be able to chew gum because it helps us think and maybe it will keep us on task easier people use it to quit smoking. Well maybe it will help students with their school work. When I have to do work at home I chew gum and it helps me.

• Let People Be

Gum chewing, standing alone, is a perfectly acceptable behavior, even in a classroom setting. Gum chewing by itself is not an activity that is inherently distracting to other class members. Blowing bubbles or loudly chomping the gum can be distracting, but those distractions are separate from the actual act of chewing gum.

• Your breath smells good

After chewing gum your breath will smell good which will let you smell it during a test,work,homework. Also it will inspire you to study more often for a test. And this brings me to my last reason kids should have freedom for anything.Thats why kids should chew gum in class.

• Gum is good

Doog si mug
    gum is good
    doog si mug
    s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s
    s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s ss s w s s s

• Gum is good

Gum should be allowed in class and during a test because it helps with memory and keeps you focused. H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Gum 4 prez

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

• Gum is cool

Cool is cool ya yabn ya ya ya ya ya yayayayayayayay aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a aaa aa a a aa aa a a a a a GUM SHOULD BE ALLOWED A A A A AA A A A A A A A A A A A A A

• A a a a a a

A A A A A A A A A A A A A AA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A AAAA A A A A AA A AA AA A A A A A A aa a a

• A a a a a a

• A a a a a a

• Gum is a Hassle.

Many people think that chewing gum would be a good idea for a classroom. They bring up the point of helping students focus harder, or have a better memory. But there are many downsides that outweigh the good sides, such as, and not limited to:

Messes - Students are lazy, and they may not stand up to put gum away, many students would just hide the gum in a textbook or under a desk. This would result in property damage, and it would raise our taxes to clean.

Distractions - Students are going to find a way to play with gum, they could blow bubbles, or give them to friends. How could one focus with friends hovering around you asking for some gum? This brings me up to my final point:

Bulling - Many people would only bring gum for themselves and friends. When someone not exactly in a friendship with the gum owner, or a new student, they may feel left out of the friend circle, and if a student runs out of gum, people may feel third wheeled.

Those are all my thoughts, please feel free to share any of your thoughts with me. :3

• Not forImmature People

There is a risk of too many immature people ruining school property if the principal allows gum at school. There could be 1000's of dollars that would/could be used to pay for all the damage to school property. The custodians would have to spend countless hours scraping gum off of floors, walls, etc.

• not grade school

I think it would be safe to allow adult students chew gum in college but there are just too many immature people in grade school to allow it there. There could possibly be a rise in property damage caused by kids putting it in books, chairs, desks, walls, floors, etc.

• Not good for you

Gum hurts after chewing ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow owww ow ow ow ow oooooooowwwwwwww ow ow ow ow ow ow ow oooooowwwwww ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow gum.