Should students be allowed to choose their own seats in class?

• Yes they should be able too choose there own seats!!!!!!!

Because what If you ended up sitting next too a student that you HATE or DO NOT LIKE and then they would get in fights or something like that but if you have NO assigned seats than the students would sit next too there friends and not get in fights.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yes

• Yeeas yes yes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss ye ya ya ya yes ya ya yes ya yes ya yes yes yes yes ya ya yea say yea yea yea yes yrs yrbs yrs yes yes yes ye yes y yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yea yea because, kids are awesome and pro

• Yes they should

Let kids choose who they want to sit next to case for example I sit next to the bully's in my class at the table and they scare me so I keep quiet ALOT 🙍🏼😭or they distract them if there bffs are beside them they will talk 🙋🏼and express feelings more and how there bf/gf is doing or somthing LET THEm CHOOSE please

• Y e s

Y y y yy y y y y yy y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e s s s s s s s s s s

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Students do not need to be sitting with their friends.

Some students prefer to sit in the back of the classroom to whisper, prank, pass notes, doodling, etc. Assigned seats gives the teachers a chance to see where we are most likely to sit to pay attention and do our work without goofing around.
    Some students do pick on the ones they are not friends with. But on the other hand they get to make new friends and socialize with them. Plus they do still work hard.
    First impressions means a lot and if we get free sitting and goof off then the teacher will not have a good impression on us.
    The teachers are hoping that we get to work with someone else then our usual friends so we don’t goof around. They are also hoping that we get to interact and work good among each other.
    By having seating arrangements we won’t fool around, and we’ll be on task and meet new people to work with.
    If you have the desks in a good arrangement then it would be easier to management the kids. Plus cleaning up would make it easier with a good seating arrangement.
    If we get to choose where we want to sit we would be the boss of who we get to sit next to. Assigned seating would let the students know that they are the boss and that they control what they want to control.
    I believe that students should be assigned seated because of behavior. Some kids might goof off if they sit next to friends. With assigned seating they would work on their assignments and concentrate better.

• That should be part of the teacher's policy.

The teacher of the class has the right to decide whether seats will be assigned or whether students are free to sit where they wish. It depends on the type of class, the temperament of the students IN that class, and how the teacher wishes to assign classwork, take attendance, or do projects and discussions.
    Frankly, if you are actually paying attention in class there is no reason you need to sit next to your friends.

• No because chocolate cake tastes good and spongebob squarepants is square.

I think kids should not be able to because chocolate cake tastes good, because spongebob is square because patrick is dumb because dogs poop, because cats meow because kids are usually off task because mr krabz is gretty because firetrucks are red because fire trucks honk because school is a thing becauuse chocolat s brown

• Take a seat!

They should not. The teacher should choose. Students could get distracted easily. They could get off task. And they could also start a conversation. And if they were able to sit where they want to, kids might feel left out because no one is sitting by them. There's my opinion!

• No they shouldnt

Students should not be able to choose their own seats because they will be off task if they were to sit next to their friends. THey wouldn't do their work, they'd be off task, and they would distract the class. Class distraction = low grades and it would effect the education of the students who do go to school to learn.

• Choosing your own seat shouldn't be allowed

This should not be allowed because if the students were to sit next to their friends then they won't do their work and disturb the class for being off task with their friends. The teacher should choose where they sit because then they will pay attention and not focus on their friends.

• Total lack of support

The yes side is mostly gibberish. It would be great if someone were able to support the claim with something besides YYYYEEESSS. Seems like the NO side has more convincing reasons for students not to be able to pick their seats. Some are too immature to do so, like "yes" people.

• No, Students don't need assigned seats

Lets say we place a student that is a disruption to the class next to a group of students that want to learn. That students behavior can rub off onto those students and now you have a group of trouble makers, but if we had let thew sit where they want, the trouble makers could sit together so now we have only two trouble makers and not 5 or more.

• Most kids will be off task

Sometimes kids will not pay attention and when I was in class I was one of those kids that goofed around and I did not get my work done sometimes. I suddenly stopped when my teacher assigned seats in class so no one else will feel left out. My grades got better and the people that did not pay attention most likely did not get a good scholarship.

• Will not learn

N nn nn nnn n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n no o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o oo