Should students be allowed to choose their own seats in class?

• I like sitting next to people I get along with.

I like girl booty and cars and money and games and ps4 and xbox 1s and my mom and my dad and my sisters and my brothers and my latrice and my janiya and my myasiah and my emery and my teachers and my computer and my debate and my seats and my fat studio and my check and my big dick and my girl pussy and my outside and my guns and my dogs and my auntie ugly ass cat

• This a good support .!

These a good support then the other website i did it has good explains and support for the article SHOULD STUDENTS BE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN SEATS IN CLASS THANK YOU HAVING FORE HAVING THESE WEBSITE I ACTUALLY GOT IN A+ ON MY TEST my mom was happy for me.

• This a good support .!

• This a good support .!

• They should boy

They should because some times kids dread sitting in the same seats every day
    so they might sit by somebody they don't like that might conflict on their learning and they might like school as much as they used to i'm done also i like trains lots of trains boy

• They should boy

• Students shouldn't have assigned seats.

Although, sitting next to a person that you don't know could make you a new friend I say no. Sometimes, when you switch seats the teacher will put you next to someone you don't like or someone distracting which sometimes makes you lost in the lesson or, it makes you confused.

• It's not the teacher's right to decide, and it hurts the learning experience of the affected students.

It's not the teachers job to decide where the student should sit, and how they should learn. Their job is to present the material effectively so that the students in the classroom may understand it. That doesn't require assigned seats. If a child is assigned to a seat they don't like, with people they don't like, will have a negative memory of said class. This negatively effects their learning experience, and affects their attitude towards the class, and the material and subject of the class. Anti-seat-choosers often make the argument that students will be distracted. However, that will still happen with assigned seats. If students are put with friends, they will be distracted. If they're not, they'll have a negative image of that class. Sure, a student might be left out, but there's an even higher occurrence of that happening with assigned seats. The point of assigned seats puts students with people that they don't know, or would have preferred not knowing. In these environments, a student is more likely to feel alienated. With assigned seats, this happens to more students.

• So students can make friends

If a students does not have a friend they can make a new friend easily by talking to them with another student and he/she will be happy and will have friends to talk to or hang out with.My teacher has assigned seats and every one makes a new friend every day.

• Students SHOULD have assigned seats!!!

Well I say yes because you have responsibility and freedom so u can switch seats if you want to. Also if you don't like your seat because your partner is being bossy just tell the teacher that you want to switch seats with another person. Thanks for reading my article about " Students SHOULD have assigned seats."

• No because chocolate cake tastes good and spongebob squarepants is square.

I think kids should not be able to because chocolate cake tastes good, because spongebob is square because patrick is dumb because dogs poop, because cats meow because kids are usually off task because mr krabz is gretty because firetrucks are red because fire trucks honk because school is a thing becauuse chocolat s brown

• Students do not need to be sitting with their friends.

Some students prefer to sit in the back of the classroom to whisper, prank, pass notes, doodling, etc. Assigned seats gives the teachers a chance to see where we are most likely to sit to pay attention and do our work without goofing around.
    Some students do pick on the ones they are not friends with. But on the other hand they get to make new friends and socialize with them. Plus they do still work hard.
    First impressions means a lot and if we get free sitting and goof off then the teacher will not have a good impression on us.
    The teachers are hoping that we get to work with someone else then our usual friends so we don’t goof around. They are also hoping that we get to interact and work good among each other.
    By having seating arrangements we won’t fool around, and we’ll be on task and meet new people to work with.
    If you have the desks in a good arrangement then it would be easier to management the kids. Plus cleaning up would make it easier with a good seating arrangement.
    If we get to choose where we want to sit we would be the boss of who we get to sit next to. Assigned seating would let the students know that they are the boss and that they control what they want to control.
    I believe that students should be assigned seated because of behavior. Some kids might goof off if they sit next to friends. With assigned seating they would work on their assignments and concentrate better.

• That should be part of the teacher's policy.

The teacher of the class has the right to decide whether seats will be assigned or whether students are free to sit where they wish. It depends on the type of class, the temperament of the students IN that class, and how the teacher wishes to assign classwork, take attendance, or do projects and discussions.
    Frankly, if you are actually paying attention in class there is no reason you need to sit next to your friends.

• Take a seat!

They should not. The teacher should choose. Students could get distracted easily. They could get off task. And they could also start a conversation. And if they were able to sit where they want to, kids might feel left out because no one is sitting by them. There's my opinion!

• No they shouldnt

Students should not be able to choose their own seats because they will be off task if they were to sit next to their friends. THey wouldn't do their work, they'd be off task, and they would distract the class. Class distraction = low grades and it would effect the education of the students who do go to school to learn.

• Choosing your own seat shouldn't be allowed

This should not be allowed because if the students were to sit next to their friends then they won't do their work and disturb the class for being off task with their friends. The teacher should choose where they sit because then they will pay attention and not focus on their friends.

• No no no

People will feel more comfortable when they pick their own seats. They will feel more comfortable and motivated to learn then when they are uncomfortable sitting in their assigned seats. Also, they could focus more on school and work. If they could pick their own seats they will like school more.

• Yes yes yes

When people sit near their friends, they normally get off topic and eventually don't get as much work done. With assigned seats, people can get more work done because the don't have and drama or gossip to catch up on or to talk about. When you sit with someone new, you start to learn little things about them and slowly start to become friends again. I met my best friend because our last names are similar and we had seats near each other. And that is also why teachers move around assigned seats a lot. It also gives teachers a sort of control of their classroom.

• Yes yes yes

• Kids Should Have Assigned Seats

They should have assigned seats because when they sit next to a friend they wont stop talking to one another. When they do have assigned seats they are sitting next to kids they don't know so they wont talk to each other, and they can make new friendships with the kids they are sitting next to.

Sickboss245 says2017-03-16T14:28:46.330
Ummmmmm