Should students be allowed to choose their own seats in class?

• I like sitting next to people I get along with.

I like girl booty and cars and money and games and ps4 and xbox 1s and my mom and my dad and my sisters and my brothers and my latrice and my janiya and my myasiah and my emery and my teachers and my computer and my debate and my seats and my fat studio and my check and my big dick and my girl pussy and my outside and my guns and my dogs and my auntie ugly ass cat

• Y e s

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Y e s

Because children will work better with people they know and they will also be able to choose a generic area to sit incase they have eyesight problems and need to be in the very front or the back either way students need more freedom in classrooms anyway. Ok ok ok

• This a good support .!

These a good support then the other website i did it has good explains and support for the article SHOULD STUDENTS BE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN SEATS IN CLASS THANK YOU HAVING FORE HAVING THESE WEBSITE I ACTUALLY GOT IN A+ ON MY TEST my mom was happy for me.

• They should boy

They should because some times kids dread sitting in the same seats every day
    so they might sit by somebody they don't like that might conflict on their learning and they might like school as much as they used to i'm done also i like trains lots of trains boy

• Students SHOULD have assigned seats!!!

Well I say yes because you have responsibility and freedom so u can switch seats if you want to. Also if you don't like your seat because your partner is being bossy just tell the teacher that you want to switch seats with another person. Thanks for reading my article about " Students SHOULD have assigned seats."

• A bad education

I think children should not sit in there own seats because if they sit next to there friend they might get distracted from there learning and then they will no anything and wont make it to college so kids shouldnt have to sit in the spot that they like .

• A bad education

• I like trains

I like trains I like trainsI like trains I like trains I like trains I like trainsI like trains I like trainsI like trainsI like trains I like trainsI like trainsI like trains I like trains I like trainsI like trainsI like trainsI like trainsI like trainsI like trains yo

• Its dumb ^_^

I say assinghed seats are not cool and ilike trains and turtles and my mom and my dad and my dog and asher and jack and i like butt and i have luka in hell and i like trains and i likee trains and i hate you and i have marika in a head lock and i wuill die

• No because chocolate cake tastes good and spongebob squarepants is square.

I think kids should not be able to because chocolate cake tastes good, because spongebob is square because patrick is dumb because dogs poop, because cats meow because kids are usually off task because mr krabz is gretty because firetrucks are red because fire trucks honk because school is a thing becauuse chocolat s brown

• Students do not need to be sitting with their friends.

Some students prefer to sit in the back of the classroom to whisper, prank, pass notes, doodling, etc. Assigned seats gives the teachers a chance to see where we are most likely to sit to pay attention and do our work without goofing around.
    Some students do pick on the ones they are not friends with. But on the other hand they get to make new friends and socialize with them. Plus they do still work hard.
    First impressions means a lot and if we get free sitting and goof off then the teacher will not have a good impression on us.
    The teachers are hoping that we get to work with someone else then our usual friends so we don’t goof around. They are also hoping that we get to interact and work good among each other.
    By having seating arrangements we won’t fool around, and we’ll be on task and meet new people to work with.
    If you have the desks in a good arrangement then it would be easier to management the kids. Plus cleaning up would make it easier with a good seating arrangement.
    If we get to choose where we want to sit we would be the boss of who we get to sit next to. Assigned seating would let the students know that they are the boss and that they control what they want to control.
    I believe that students should be assigned seated because of behavior. Some kids might goof off if they sit next to friends. With assigned seating they would work on their assignments and concentrate better.

• That should be part of the teacher's policy.

The teacher of the class has the right to decide whether seats will be assigned or whether students are free to sit where they wish. It depends on the type of class, the temperament of the students IN that class, and how the teacher wishes to assign classwork, take attendance, or do projects and discussions.
    Frankly, if you are actually paying attention in class there is no reason you need to sit next to your friends.

• Take a seat!

They should not. The teacher should choose. Students could get distracted easily. They could get off task. And they could also start a conversation. And if they were able to sit where they want to, kids might feel left out because no one is sitting by them. There's my opinion!

• No they shouldnt

Students should not be able to choose their own seats because they will be off task if they were to sit next to their friends. THey wouldn't do their work, they'd be off task, and they would distract the class. Class distraction = low grades and it would effect the education of the students who do go to school to learn.

• Choosing your own seat shouldn't be allowed

This should not be allowed because if the students were to sit next to their friends then they won't do their work and disturb the class for being off task with their friends. The teacher should choose where they sit because then they will pay attention and not focus on their friends.

• I like cake

Xbox1 is ps4 are sponge bob uganda nuckles me yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes it it it it it it it it it it it it it it a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa

• Students should definitely NOT be able to choose their own seats.

Some students will worry each day about where they will sit next. Some students who are new will end up sitting by themselves because everyone will sit with their friends and it will leave them feeling sad. With a seating plan students will be sitting with people they don’t know, or may know. They can gain friends by talking with these new people and maybe get the chance to sit with their friends . Students in that class will eventually sit with the same same friends every single class and for those sky kids or people that still have no met new friends will remain alone. In my opinion, it is much louder and harder to concentrate when students are sitting with their friends and i don’t understand why teachers would want them to. I think that the best thing to do , and something i would do as a teacher , (if i was a teacher) , is to do a seating plan and switch it up every month or so. After a few months go by , once everyone has met new friends, let them sit with who they want by the end of the year so they can have some fun while learning.

• Kids need management...

Kids need a lot of management because If they choose to sit in the back of the class they could be doing things their not supposed to. If the kids had assigned seating they would stay on track and not mess around so they would not get in trouble. Thank you.

Sickboss245 says2017-03-16T14:28:46.330
Ummmmmm
TrueKat says2017-05-17T15:50:09.523
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
TrueKat says2017-05-17T16:00:52.290
Exactly dude