• I think people should be allowed to date.

It's very helpful to date in high school. You now have the opportunity to go out of your comfort zone and meet new people. You are able to prepare yourself for THE one. Who knows, maybe your first relationship is your only relationship. Dating allows people to improve their social skills, and it aids people with figuring out their preferences. And...It gives you an excuse to be with someone you respect and think highly of.

• Yes, they should

1. There is no law of whether you can have a boyfriend of a girlfriend, but the schools and parents needs to check them, because I think it should be allowed as long as they don't do disgusting things like having sex, or anything, but i think if they just hang out without having love, then it would be ok,
    2. Another thing would be that in my opinion, it depends on the grades, if the person gets normally A's and B's, then it would be completely ok, if the person would take care of them, and if the person would give them some medicine before one of them going to school, then that's fine.
    3. As long as you don't have sex with them, it should be fine

• I personally wish not to see it, but from a 3rd person point of view, it should definitely be allowed.

Although I don't personally enjoy seeing others date each other, I do believe that in order to respect freedom, it is necessary. There are already many restrictions and tasks set in place for students, such as dress code, homework, and social obligations. Placing more restrictions on students would start breaking a lot of them down, telling them some more rules that, to them, are probably just arbitrary and meaningless phrases. Even if it were to occur that dating became restricted, it wouldn't actually prevent it, since there would be students who didn't care.

• Yes, they should.

I'm doing this Persuasive Essay on how High School Students, should not date. But then again, i'm dating a boy that's in High School And Im In Middle School, About to go to High School. I mean you like who you like. And he is 1 year older then me, im in 8th grade in hes in 10th which to my mom and dad at t is a big difference, but for our age, not really.

• Yes they should

I think that student should be allowed to date in school its something every kid needs to learn its just like shooting a gun but guess what theyre the same thing its simple basic lessons every kid needs to learn be a gentlemen not a dork be real get in the real world its what the kids need to learn and they learn from their mistakes stand up and be real people wake up this is serious and kids are able to learn and carry on the name and be smart and be happy they can be happy usually when you have a relationship and youre so happy you want to make youre parents happy and get good grades and show youre parents and if theyre feeling oksy with it they should let you hang out but sex should happen in the first 2 years of high school keep the family going keep the game going keep the name going be happy and hey if you're want to email me email me at ansmith@student.Wwayne.K12.In.Us or friend me on facebook at andrew smith

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Im cool yo narly dude

I love dashounds yaassss hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiiii hi hi i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• It Depends on the Issue

If your child is in high school and his/her grades are good and on pace, I don't see the problem. The big BUT in having a(n) relationship in high school though is determining if your child can handle the demands of both a relationship and school. Now, if your child is living off of perpetual C's and D's then no, a relationship should not be induced.

• Students should totally be able to date

Im in 7th grade and i have a girlfriend and i know this seems stupid but i really do love her shes my everything and i owe her my life anyways that besides the point my mom is perfectly fine with me having a girlfriend so long as things dont go to far to quick and that im happy with her

• School work is important.

If a child is dating and are really interested in their boy or girlfriend they are usually in the same class don't get their work done so they get a bad grade and don't get a good job or get into a collage . There for dating in school is not a horrible thing but might affect your life.

• Love, YES; dating, NO.

About 80% of the teenagers nowadays still do not know what love is. They just do whatever people do, like hang out every day, buy each others gifts, go to the cinema etc.. This will affect their studies for sure. However, if they are mature enough, they would have understand this. When both sides understand, they can love each other without dating, why not? They care about each others, help each others, solve problems together, couples can do these to be in a relationship! In conclusion, dating is a bad idea, it will affect your study for sure. If you are the kind of person I've mentioned above, go ahead and tell your crush you love him/her and if she understands, you two are in a relationship without dating. Voila!

• They are not ready for relationships yet.

School is a place for education, students in school should be focusing on their studies. Relationships in school can be a huge problem because it may be a distraction to the students, people in relationships will always want to please the other, and will spend more time doing that instead of focusing on studies.

• May jeopardize one's mental health.

When two people are dating, they often don't last long. In the society we live in today, high school sweethearts have a very low percentage. With happiness comes sadness. Couples are often on a roller coaster ride, with emotions fluctuating, and end up breaking up. This causes a lot of emotional trauma for both, and they don't focus on school, which leads to bad grades and not to mention, a bad future.

• Dating is a huge distraction

Schools should have the right to limit physical contact between students for safety as well as to allow the good order and running of the school. School is a place for learning, and dating and relationships are inappropriate in the school grounds. Kids have not yet learned to balance things in their lives, so often when teens get into relationships it consumes them at the cost of everything else.

• School is for studies

School is for studies. That is why students are called students because they study in school and not date while in school. What are students supposed to do in school? Study. One may date as many people as that person like if he or she's done with school. Dating can wait but by being more focused in studying one can have a better future and meet better prospective dating partner.

• No logical reason

There is absolutely no logical reason for students to date. It is a waste of time and is like letting their emotions "take over" their mind and distract them from what is really important: their studies. All high school (or even collage) students who date are not as likely to be in for a good career.

• High schoolers shouldn't date

Because high school is a critical time period where you learn what you really want to do in life and you learn about yourself. You also need to work hard on your grades. Relationships will only lead to heartbreak because most high school relationships don't last. You need to focus on your priorities and put dating to the side.

• No, absolutely not

Why dating is not a great idea while you still go to school.
    1. You have no money.
    - Do you expect to ask money from your parents for a date?
    If you did save your allowance you can't always depend on your parents.
    2. You still do not understand the responsibilities when it comes to a relationship
    3. Your focus will really be divided.
    - itd be best to focus all you got into you studdies