• Yes they should

I think that student should be allowed to date in school its something every kid needs to learn its just like shooting a gun but guess what theyre the same thing its simple basic lessons every kid needs to learn be a gentlemen not a dork be real get in the real world its what the kids need to learn and they learn from their mistakes stand up and be real people wake up this is serious and kids are able to learn and carry on the name and be smart and be happy they can be happy usually when you have a relationship and youre so happy you want to make youre parents happy and get good grades and show youre parents and if theyre feeling oksy with it they should let you hang out but sex should happen in the first 2 years of high school keep the family going keep the game going keep the name going be happy and hey if you're want to email me email me at ansmith@student.Wwayne.K12.In.Us or friend me on facebook at andrew smith

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Im cool yo narly dude

I love dashounds yaassss hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiiii hi hi i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• It Depends on the Issue

If your child is in high school and his/her grades are good and on pace, I don't see the problem. The big BUT in having a(n) relationship in high school though is determining if your child can handle the demands of both a relationship and school. Now, if your child is living off of perpetual C's and D's then no, a relationship should not be induced.

• Students should totally be able to date

Im in 7th grade and i have a girlfriend and i know this seems stupid but i really do love her shes my everything and i owe her my life anyways that besides the point my mom is perfectly fine with me having a girlfriend so long as things dont go to far to quick and that im happy with her

• Yes they should be allowed to date whoever they want

I am starting to fall in love with my girlfriend and I hug her and hold her hand a lot but every time we do that a nosy teacher comes along and gets up Us For not obeying the standard Australian "30 cm rule". It is none of their businesd because or parents are fine with it because we still get good grades and anyway it's not like we make out or be sexual at school the worst we do is hug and kiss each other on the cheek. Every teen has the right to be with someone who they like and who likes them back because everyone needs to learn what is what on their own so they know what it's like out in the real world.

• Just be cause

Student should be a loud to date because they have people who they talk to who turn to friends then turn to best friends so if they like each other at much they should be able to date in school like seriously parents get married and teens can date. Bye

• Dating! Why should not dating be allowed in school?

According to allreadable.Com, “people can have more positive power to work hard in their studying and find their target about the future if you have boyfriend or girlfriend in high school”, which means dating allows people to work hard and find their goal of future. Dating should be allowed in schools because it allows students to push each other to do better mentally in school, emotionally grown up, and socially fit in with society.

• School work is important.

If a child is dating and are really interested in their boy or girlfriend they are usually in the same class don't get their work done so they get a bad grade and don't get a good job or get into a collage . There for dating in school is not a horrible thing but might affect your life.

• Love, YES; dating, NO.

About 80% of the teenagers nowadays still do not know what love is. They just do whatever people do, like hang out every day, buy each others gifts, go to the cinema etc.. This will affect their studies for sure. However, if they are mature enough, they would have understand this. When both sides understand, they can love each other without dating, why not? They care about each others, help each others, solve problems together, couples can do these to be in a relationship! In conclusion, dating is a bad idea, it will affect your study for sure. If you are the kind of person I've mentioned above, go ahead and tell your crush you love him/her and if she understands, you two are in a relationship without dating. Voila!

• They are not ready for relationships yet.

School is a place for education, students in school should be focusing on their studies. Relationships in school can be a huge problem because it may be a distraction to the students, people in relationships will always want to please the other, and will spend more time doing that instead of focusing on studies.

• May jeopardize one's mental health.

When two people are dating, they often don't last long. In the society we live in today, high school sweethearts have a very low percentage. With happiness comes sadness. Couples are often on a roller coaster ride, with emotions fluctuating, and end up breaking up. This causes a lot of emotional trauma for both, and they don't focus on school, which leads to bad grades and not to mention, a bad future.

• Dating is a huge distraction

Schools should have the right to limit physical contact between students for safety as well as to allow the good order and running of the school. School is a place for learning, and dating and relationships are inappropriate in the school grounds. Kids have not yet learned to balance things in their lives, so often when teens get into relationships it consumes them at the cost of everything else.

• No, absolutely not

Why dating is not a great idea while you still go to school.
    1. You have no money.
    - Do you expect to ask money from your parents for a date?
    If you did save your allowance you can't always depend on your parents.
    2. You still do not understand the responsibilities when it comes to a relationship
    3. Your focus will really be divided.
    - itd be best to focus all you got into you studdies

• It's a waste of time.

Dating is for those who are ready to marry. High Schoolers are not yet ready for marriage!! Jokes aside, it will distract you from God. He's the one and only person you need in your life to be happy and feel awesome (Like me). Dating isn't going to solve your problems. God will, after you start living for him.

• Too much drama

Dating in high school just creates so much drama. I had a crush on a girl, and she was nice and all, but then I realized who she really was. I am not going to date or even begin to have a crush on a girl who watches anime and can't even be single for a week. Honestly these girls are the plain worst.

• Too much drama

• Too much drama