• I see both sides but i say yes

Because if they want to get a tattoo then who are we to stop them. We have no place to tell them yes or no to getting tattoos because there is nothing we can do to stop them, nor should there be. If they want to get tattoos then let them. Its there body, not ours.

• I don't see why not

I don't even see how people could say no for a Christian reason, a Catholic preacher I once knew had religious tattoos as a way to show his faith, I guess. Therefore, that argument is pretty outdated, tattoos run no health risks and as for regretting getting the tattoo, that's their problem anyways, not yours.

• Yes, of course. Why should anyone oppose.

I think yes for sure ANYONE can get a tattoo. I am not a big fan of tattoos and I will never make one but am not opposed in anyway to anyone getting a tattoo. It's their free choice to have one or not to have one. As long as there is no physical or health hazards, then it is absolutely fine. But why is this pointed toward students? Is it for the implication that they are young that they cannot make such a decision? If there parents agree and they want to, well they can do whatever the hell they want. Schools, universities or any other educational system should not get involved in anyway to what the students do in their private life.

I think the only opposition would come from religious people, that the human body should be honored and tattoos are degrading. But if you don't want to have a tattoo, like me, then don't. If others want to, then they should do whatever they want. So if students want to get a tattoo it's their conscious choice and are allowed to.

• NO this is rediculous

Why do people think its okay to have tattoos!!
    Ugg!!

Dear anonymous person who said she got a tattoo for something beauthiful... First of all if you see how tattoos look at the end, its gross. And second jesus never created our bodies for them to be tatted on. What is your meaning with putting that tattoo on. What are you trying to get with that tattoo.. Honestly.. People who get tatts are obviously going to try to defend tattings. I know many people who got tattoos and regreted getting them.. Soo yea.. Dont try and say your tattoo has a good meaning,... If there was a good meaning there was no point of putting on you body. Every ones body is like a sacred temple of jesus, and unfortunately many people dont see it like that.. Thats all i wanted to say!