Should students be allowed to leave school for lunch?

• Yes, Honestly because

I think you should be able to because its more fun for students to be able to go eat what they really want. Eating school lunch all the time is kind of boring sometimes. I dont really think that you should be in s chool 24/7 like all the tme

• My name is jeff

Lol o lo lol o lo ol lo ol o lo ol ol llo l o lo lloolllolo ololo oloo olo ooloo,ool0o,jb vnmrefdc b zdfvuis uiv vv v b b v c f gv b b v gh bf fc cdvh g g b v v gb b v v gv

• My name is jeff

• Some kids don't want to be at school

I know a lot of people who just need to leave or do not have any friends to sit with at lunch, therefore if is a good idea to just let them leave. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. ... . .

• Because I'm the man

420 Quak scoap Oh yeah gh hgy jghy fiky digiusd gjfd mgfs h ger gffg hg h g hg h h gfh fgrg r g r gr g rg dQEwk kf ufh 8fh hfu hdh h h8 jhi hgtvf gf6 6gf gy iu 7 yt768pussy gdhgyd ugyu hguyhiudf rg bfb

• Because children would be much happier to have lunch at home with their parents

Some Muslim children go home to have have lunch with their parents
    so other children should be allowed to go home for an hour and eat lunch peacefully while maybe doing their homework watching TV or playing on their Xbox one or PlayStation 4, or they could be revising for a test.

• Students Should be able to leave for school for Lunch.

Think about it as a student of a prison school i reckon that we should leave school for lunch. Leaving school can take our minds off all the stress we've been having and if we students have a nice relaxing half an hour lunch with friends then that will be good.

• Students should be allowed to leave for lunch

As a student myself I personally don't like the school lunch's because they're are not appetizing to me and being able to leave school to get lunch would be nice because I would be able to leave and get food I actually like. But I also feel like leaving for lunch should just be for upperclassmen because for the most part we're mature.

• They should be able to leave school for lunch .

I believe that student should be allowed to leave at lunch time , this provides an opportunity for parents to feed their children more nutrition , home cooked meals and for them to spend more time during the day with their child .We deserve some privelege in schools but we treated like a prisoners .. :-)

• I think there should be an open campus at lunch.

Students can run home if they live close enough and eat stuff that their parents want them to eat like leftovers or fruits. It can also clear the mind so they don't have to think about school. Some kids don't like school lunches and don't eat and then coming home hungry, because they don't eat at school, and some parents blame it on the school

• I dont feel like it

Im tired z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

• Rth sky is blue

Y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy yy y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y

• My name is jeff

Lol lol lol lol lool g hvi I v igfv iy tf iyfv yi tf yttf iyh ftv yittvf yttfv gy tfv hyfv hyu gv uyygv yu fv uygv yu tfv yug tfy tifg iyt fi ytf iyt f iyttf iy ttf iytf yi t lpl lpl lol lol lo

• Need more free time

Kids need time away from school and so the can eat what they want not what they dont so why make kids eat something they dont . Dont take their taste of food give free time during lunch please please please do do do do do do do do it

• No, they should not

When they went outside and eat they will disturb others people who were eating their food. Some families don't have enough money for their daughter or son to go out and eat outside everyday so a student who can't afford to eat will feel abandon and a friend problems will happen. When they are allowed to go outside they will have freedom to go anywhere, this will lead to attendance issues.

• No, they should not

• Nooooooo ooo! !!!!!! !!!!!

I am a kid but i sure do believe that students be allowed to leave school for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a kid but i sure do believe that students be allowed to leave school for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a kid but i sure do believe that students be allowed to leave school for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a kid but i sure do believe that students be allowed to leave school for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a kid but i sure do believe that students be allowed to leave school for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a kid but i sure do believe that students be allowed to leave school for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bruh seriously no

Bruh, really? They seriously should not be allowed. This is not a good idea. And coconut oil is better than soybean oil because the short kid in my class said so. So ya, still not a good idea. And donald trump should not get elected cause i said so so ya...

• Bruh seriously no

• Students should not be allowed to leave school property for lunch

First of all, students cannot be trusted. They will leave school but not for lunch. Students from schools that are near shopping malls, might go there to purchase something then go for lunch which will delay them in reaching school on time. In most schools, students are given about only 30-40 min. If they spend their time, on other things instead of eating, they would less time to eat and thus, they would rush. However, there are no places to eat near some schools. Therefore, those students would have to travel a long distance to have their meal. Consequently, they will take a long time to finish their meal. Some students spend a lot of time eating outside as they chat with their friends, and slowly. Therefore, they do not reach school punctually, as they do not have a sense of urgency. They usually take their on time. Thus, in school, they have a time limit to eat, and know when to go to their classes as there will be a bell sounding at the end of their lunch break.
    Secondly, the school meal is healthier than the meal served outside. If students were allowed to have their lunch outside school, most of them would prefer fast food than going to food court. They would most probably head for an upsize meal so as to fill their growling and hungry stomach. They would order cheesy burger with coke and large fries. These foods can lead to obesity which can cause heart- attack or cancer. However the school provides a wide range of healthy meals. The school serves the students with a variety of vegetables such as, broccoli, cabbage and spinach. This allows the student to be fit and healthy and it benefits their health. However some schools believe that students need to go out and eat a variety of food. It is up to the student’s choice if they want to eat unhealthy food or not. In this way they will learn how to make wise choices but students but students would be able to control themselves when they see fast food. They will be tempted to eat there therefore; the school is a better choice.