Should students be allowed to listen to music in study hall?

• Yes, I think they should

Because music can help pass time if there is nothing else to do. Some kids study better with music too! I think that there is no problem with music in study hall at all! As long as homework is completed and every other requirement is met without a problem. Jf

• Yes they should

When students listen to music, it stimulates brain activity and helps students concentrate. Most music helps kids relax and calm down. 4 example, if someone got into an argument with their bff, music could help them calm down and take their minds off the problem or situation at hand. So, students should definitely listen to music in study hall, at school, and while doing homework.

• Yes they should

Some people say that students get distracted but actually most of students´ concentration is better when they are listening to music while studying and it makes them learn stuff faster and easier. When people listen to music while studying, if they remember the song during the test they will remember the information

• Yes they should

I do think that students should be allowed to listen to music during study hall. This is because allows 90% of students to remain more focused on their studies while listening to music. It improves my focuse on anything I am working on, so I understand and, therefore, support this.

• Its a great idea!!

Music helps to stimulate the brain to help students relax and study. Listening to classical music (a.K.A. The Mozart Effect). Your student will be able to study their material a lot better and be able to comprehend what you are reading. The only thing that will distract a student is the harsh rap and worded music where the attention will be taken away from what they are studying to listening for the words.

• No no no

They can not hear music suring study hall they can distract in in i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i ii i i

• I believe we should

For the simple fact that students can concentrate a lot better and stay out of trouble more, because think about it. If a student stays to himself with his music and studies it will be less of a chance to talk to other students and no get his work done. Also with a student like myself who struggles with ADHD and many other problems, I find listening to music keeps me concentrated and blocks out the distractions around with with my other classmates.

• We should be allowed

Okay first, it is shown that people consecrate more when we hear soft music. When i do my homework at home and hear music and i relax. That is my personal opinion but mostly we can all agree SOFT music reliefs stress. Almost done!!! LOL agree with me!!!!!!! ;} yes

• Yes Students Should

It helps them stay focused, relax, and do whatever they want with out having to worry about the teachers catching them or if they want to hang out. Plus it gets students quieter and keeps them occupied but also makes them calm and relaxed without having to worry one bit.

• Yes it should

It keeps students occupied
    h h h h hhhh hjk hj kh hhhhh v v v v d d fd a gre wv fd sh fgd gj d gfdsgh h k d r sj jd hke hjgwe jkdfh hkdjegh dwkgfier fwdkgvf hkjewhg dwkv hgwe jewihg oehw jkwgh jwohr jiweh jkqwehfg

• No students shouldnt

Students should not be allowed to listen to their music in the study hall because some students cant facuse with headphones in the ears while doing there work. Many students who have music and listen to it a lot can cause several problems like you can be deaf with listing to the music too loud. And also students should not be allowed to listen to music in the study hall is because students can get late to classes with listing to the music you sometimes dont hear the bell for class.

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No nope not at all

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Lol

• No they shoulden't

Students should not be able to listen to music during a study hall because it will get them distracted from doing their work and plus during a test if the can listen to music they might be able to listen to the answers to the test instead of listening to music.

• No they shoulden't

• No they should not

For example, if their is an emergency and someone that has max volume on the headphones can not here what if that person gets stuck in a situation between life and death. No one else is going to risk their life. It is the victim's fault for not paying attention

• No no no

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLm ;l jksa jsn sj j j j j j j j j j jsx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x

• No way poeple

I dont know ssss ewrf wt wregfe rfer gre ger gfrg rg rg rg red f dsf f ewr ferw few ferw frwe trwt frwe fdf rwfg rwef rf refr efre fre fr ee wrfew f erf erf erwf erf erf ref f er fer fre fer f refr ef ref ref