Should students be allowed to listen to music in study hall?

• It helps them concentrate

The reason I think that is because students really dont get distracted people just want to get inside your head and make u think that but to be honest it is really relaxing for some of the students others students are just making rumors so don't think that at allπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ€‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾

• No word music can help then focus

Students can help themselves by focusing with the Mozart effect. When they are done their work. What are they supposed to do? Just sit their and do nothing. People we need to think. You might get distracted but put on a chill house beat and listen. πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ˜ŽIt can help you. Keep you focused. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸ‘πŸΏ

• Yes they should

It helps pass time and relax and they can study with music too and teacher don't have to worry about missing homework or other missing work but the do have to take out the earbuds when the teacher is telling the students something important or taking notes then the can put the earbuds back in.

• Concentration Focus and Motivation Speed

It can help students focus on their work harder and help their speed and accuracy to finish work on time to meet their teacher's time-limit requirements especially in high school and it can calm them down from overwhelming fast-paced school if they aren't fast enough and build their adrenaline up with their speed

• Yes, I think they should

Because music can help pass time if there is nothing else to do. Some kids study better with music too! I think that there is no problem with music in study hall at all! As long as homework is completed and every other requirement is met without a problem. Jf

• Yes they should

When students listen to music, it stimulates brain activity and helps students concentrate. Most music helps kids relax and calm down. 4 example, if someone got into an argument with their bff, music could help them calm down and take their minds off the problem or situation at hand. So, students should definitely listen to music in study hall, at school, and while doing homework.

• Yes they should

Some people say that students get distracted but actually most of studentsΒ΄ concentration is better when they are listening to music while studying and it makes them learn stuff faster and easier. When people listen to music while studying, if they remember the song during the test they will remember the information

• Yes they should

I do think that students should be allowed to listen to music during study hall. This is because allows 90% of students to remain more focused on their studies while listening to music. It improves my focuse on anything I am working on, so I understand and, therefore, support this.

• Its a great idea!!

Music helps to stimulate the brain to help students relax and study. Listening to classical music (a.K.A. The Mozart Effect). Your student will be able to study their material a lot better and be able to comprehend what you are reading. The only thing that will distract a student is the harsh rap and worded music where the attention will be taken away from what they are studying to listening for the words.

• No no no

They can not hear music suring study hall they can distract in in i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i ii i i

• No students shouldnt

Students should not be allowed to listen to their music in the study hall because some students cant facuse with headphones in the ears while doing there work. Many students who have music and listen to it a lot can cause several problems like you can be deaf with listing to the music too loud. And also students should not be allowed to listen to music in the study hall is because students can get late to classes with listing to the music you sometimes dont hear the bell for class.

• What are those

B b b b b b b b b b banana 🍌 in my head like the zoo and a lot this week so much better now I’m not sure πŸ€” I want it I love πŸ’— is a new one ☝️ I wish we were a little girl in a different place or in our world 🌍 day is that we will go home 🏠 night time for me I will

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No nope not at all

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Lol

• No they shoulden't

Students should not be able to listen to music during a study hall because it will get them distracted from doing their work and plus during a test if the can listen to music they might be able to listen to the answers to the test instead of listening to music.

• No they shoulden't

• No they should not

For example, if their is an emergency and someone that has max volume on the headphones can not here what if that person gets stuck in a situation between life and death. No one else is going to risk their life. It is the victim's fault for not paying attention

• No no no

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLm ;l jksa jsn sj j j j j j j j j j jsx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x