Should students be allowed to listen to music in study hall?

• Yes we should be allowed

I think we should be allowed to listen to music during study hall because it can seriously maybe help students study better and focus better. It also can help students relax and occupied faster than without music. They wont have to worry about teachers getting mad at them for listening to music during study hall.

• I think we should

Because some not all people can focus with music. Not everyone has friends to talk to. So they should be able to listen to music whenever they want. Some people can handle it but others has it like a distraction. But what im trying to say is let the students listen to music if the students don't work they you take it away.

• I think we should

• We deserve it

Im sure if you ask,almost every student would say that they listen to music while doing work at home. In my opinion music is a calming thing- even if its rock..I find it calming when i have something around me that makes my comfortable. I have been writing many essays in school- i think..5 in just two months..At home i can write them quickly but at school i have a hard time because i dont have anything to take away some of the stress

• We deserve it

• We deserve it

• It helps them concentrate

The reason I think that is because students really dont get distracted people just want to get inside your head and make u think that but to be honest it is really relaxing for some of the students others students are just making rumors so don't think that at allπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ€‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾

• No word music can help then focus

Students can help themselves by focusing with the Mozart effect. When they are done their work. What are they supposed to do? Just sit their and do nothing. People we need to think. You might get distracted but put on a chill house beat and listen. πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ˜ŽIt can help you. Keep you focused. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸ‘πŸΏ

• Yes they should

It helps pass time and relax and they can study with music too and teacher don't have to worry about missing homework or other missing work but the do have to take out the earbuds when the teacher is telling the students something important or taking notes then the can put the earbuds back in.

• Concentration Focus and Motivation Speed

It can help students focus on their work harder and help their speed and accuracy to finish work on time to meet their teacher's time-limit requirements especially in high school and it can calm them down from overwhelming fast-paced school if they aren't fast enough and build their adrenaline up with their speed

• No students shouldnt

Students should not be allowed to listen to their music in the study hall because some students cant facuse with headphones in the ears while doing there work. Many students who have music and listen to it a lot can cause several problems like you can be deaf with listing to the music too loud. And also students should not be allowed to listen to music in the study hall is because students can get late to classes with listing to the music you sometimes dont hear the bell for class.

• Just dont do it

You cant focus on your work you start hummin it and then you right rhe lirics down instod of the studding stuff so say no if you want to graduate be smart and do smart say no
    say no say no say no say no say no say no say no

• What are those

B b b b b b b b b b banana 🍌 in my head like the zoo and a lot this week so much better now I’m not sure πŸ€” I want it I love πŸ’— is a new one ☝️ I wish we were a little girl in a different place or in our world 🌍 day is that we will go home 🏠 night time for me I will

• No no no

They can not hear music suring study hall they can distract in in i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i ii i i

• No no no

• No no no

• No nope not at all

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Lol

• No they shoulden't

Students should not be able to listen to music during a study hall because it will get them distracted from doing their work and plus during a test if the can listen to music they might be able to listen to the answers to the test instead of listening to music.

• No they shoulden't

• No they should not

For example, if their is an emergency and someone that has max volume on the headphones can not here what if that person gets stuck in a situation between life and death. No one else is going to risk their life. It is the victim's fault for not paying attention