Should students be allowed to listen to music while taking tests?

• Yes we should

Yes but only clasical.I has been proven scientifically that classical music works better than any music.But i am a student so i guess i have predujice against this making me click yes.Also i am doing a project on this and it proves we should be able to.So thank you for your time

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should!!

Personally, it helps me concentrate and helps me not get distracted... I feel very strongly that if someone did a test to see if their students got better grades with or without music, the grades of the students who had their music would skyrocket while the grades of the students without their music would plummet.

PROOF:

http://jrscience.Wcp.Muohio.Edu/nsfall05/LabpacketArticles/HowMusicaffectsConcentrat.Html

• Yes we should!!

PROOF:

• Bc i said so

I think they should be allowed bc i said so. Deal with it. I'm right. You're wrong. Music helps many people concentrate when doing exams and omg why do you need so many words just to state a simple fact bloody hell boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs okay im done now. But yeah. Allow music assholes.

• Yes! It helps me

I have ADHD and listening to music really helps me when I am studying. I think that we should be able to
    if I can find a note that permits me to be able to than I will definetly get it, I always listen to my music on my nano and not my iphone, so there is no possibly way to cheat

• It helps students concentrate.

Students should be able to listen to music during tests. Some students can concentrate better. It also can help those that get distracted easy to focus because while listening to music you can't hear the other students around you. I know that i work better when i have music playing, and i also study while listening to music. I love classical music because it's not as distracting as pop, rap, or rock. Overall, i think it should be a choice that the students make.

• Yes they should.

Students should be allowed to listen to music during tests because it can help them concentrate. It allows the students to drown out anything else that is going on around them and focus on the beat of the music and the questions on the test. Overall I think it can be helpful.

• Of course not

It is distracting and puts you off topic. I think that we need to do more work in a silent environment. It is very catching and is hard to remember your work when there is something. America average test scores are not as good without music. Please agree with me.

• No, students should not be allowed to listen to music during tests.

Students should not be allowed to listen to music while taking tests for a multitude of reasons. For one, there is no way to tell whether or not the student is listening to music or listening to the answers to a test. Also listening to music can cause some distraction to your attention.

• No, it would be too much work to prevent cheating.

While I'm not against students listening to music, per se, I believe cheating would be too difficult to prevent. It's very easy to record all of the answers needed to a cd or mp3 or whatever form of music used. All music would have to be prescreened by the teacher, which would take entirely too much time.