Should students be allowed to wear whatever shoes they want to PE at school?

Asked by: face1995
  • Kids can wear any shoes they want

Spending hours in the shopping mall looking for school shoes is boring
    Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I love you so much better if it is not the same thing to say I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way that is why I think we should have any shoes we want

• Kids can wear any shoes they want

• Yes students should be able to wear whatever they want

I think students should be able to wear what ever shoes or boots they want to wear. I only wear work boots and I can still run, jump and do anything in boots. I believe they are better than shoes because they have more grip, and have more protection if you drop a weight or anything else

• This is a waste of time.

There is nothing to debate here. Just wear the required foot wear and stop wasting peoples time. Why is this even an issue? No you can't wear sandals or work boots or dress shoes. Stop being foolish and choose some thing more intelligent to be rebellious about! Good god this is dumb!

• Dangerous and non-practical

If a student can wear whatever type of shoes they please in gym class, that includes sandals, high heels, boots, etc. These shoes, however, would be very dangerous to play in and could cause a student serious injury. Plus, they could use their improper footwear as an excuse not to participate in gym and thus, lower their grades and physical health.

• Lol, idk at all

Lol, no one cares my friend, we don't imagine, we care about facts, and right now you are not allowed to wear any school you want, so screw off h8ers coz no one cares about your opinion. Totally not a troll with nothing better to do. Don't h8 m8 appreci8