Should students be allowed to wear whatever shoes they want to PE at school?

Asked by: face1995
  • Students should be able to wear what ever shoes they want in school period.

I am an 7th grader and i am speaking as a student. At my school we cant wear boots and we already have dress code so why take away are shoes. They are just shoes and research shows that it doesn't matter what type of shoes u wear to gym its how the person feet grips and feels in them.

• Kids can wear any shoes they want

Spending hours in the shopping mall looking for school shoes is boring
    Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I love you so much better if it is not the same thing to say I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way that is why I think we should have any shoes we want

• Kids can wear any shoes they want

• Yes students should be able to wear whatever they want

I think students should be able to wear what ever shoes or boots they want to wear. I only wear work boots and I can still run, jump and do anything in boots. I believe they are better than shoes because they have more grip, and have more protection if you drop a weight or anything else

• This is a waste of time.

There is nothing to debate here. Just wear the required foot wear and stop wasting peoples time. Why is this even an issue? No you can't wear sandals or work boots or dress shoes. Stop being foolish and choose some thing more intelligent to be rebellious about! Good god this is dumb!

• Dangerous and non-practical

If a student can wear whatever type of shoes they please in gym class, that includes sandals, high heels, boots, etc. These shoes, however, would be very dangerous to play in and could cause a student serious injury. Plus, they could use their improper footwear as an excuse not to participate in gym and thus, lower their grades and physical health.

• We Shouldn't be Able to Wear Whatever Shoes We Want To Gym

I'm in the 5th grade going to the 6th grade and at my school they don't let you wear whatever shoes you want. I have some Timberland's that are really stylish and that I love to wear. But, the problem is their really heavy. When I run it wears me down and makes me get tired faster. That's why I think we should wear athletic shoes only. When you have a basketball game or football game or have to cheer i'm pretty sure you don't wear boots. SO just wear the proper apparel and everything will be alright.

• Lol, idk at all

Lol, no one cares my friend, we don't imagine, we care about facts, and right now you are not allowed to wear any school you want, so screw off h8ers coz no one cares about your opinion. Totally not a troll with nothing better to do. Don't h8 m8 appreci8