• Yes yes yes

Yes h hb jhb j j j j jhd b j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj

• Yes yes yes

• Students should be able to eat during class

Students would have much more energy during class and will not go to sleep while very important work that can affect your grade if not completed and if you miss multiple assignments then you could possibly fail and do a grade over again .THATS WHY STUDENTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT IN CLASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

• I think this would improve our classes.

Many students want to eat in class because they skipped breakfast. They won't be a distraction to themselves or others. But, because of this dumb rule of no eating in class, guess what happens? They go hungry. And they get tired. The lack of food lowers the amount of energy in their bodies and they can't focus. Their grades drop. Well, that's kinda harsh. Still, the teachers might notice a positive change in they let students eat in class. Just a thought.

• If I have food I am going to eat it! Its your fault for taking my food time away!

I often get into trouble and then have my lunch or break taken away. Yeah ok fair enough I was bad. But is that really any reason to starve me? I am a growing child I and I can't grow without a little nutritionist food! I don't really know anyone who can. In reality teachers should stop and think... "wait a minute if I take this child's break time away, they will be hungry and eat in class and then get in trouble. My objective as a teacher is to stop them getting into trouble so maybe I should just give them a warning" huh ever think of that Einstein !? In conclusion teachers should maybe just maybe stop giving us reasons for getting in trouble for eating in class?... Just a thought.

• Omg yes !!!!!

I love food and I eat food every second of the day. I can NOT not eat in class. I always get into trouble for eating in class and I am sick of it! Same with gum. I am obsessed with chewing gum. I cannot go threw the day without having my piece of gum and food.

• I do believe students should be able to eat in class.

The reason I say this cause were not going to sit down and not going to do work without eating. Once in a while a couple students get in trouble just for sneaking food. Why not take down the level of kids eating in class and getting in trouble for that, and just let them eat. Know I can understand if the kids are throwing food then take it away, but if thta is not the case then let us eat in class.

• If I'm hungry, I will eat.

Teacher: no food in class

Student(response): listen up teacher, I did not just wake up at 6am, almost miss my bus, skip breakfast, and come here to starve all day. If I want to eat my pop tarts, I will eat my pop tarts. I am not going to sit in here for an hour without eating, you got that? Now go grade my test that you have been 'grading' for the past month.

Yes.

• Are u dumb

If a student has skipped breakfast that's there own fault. School offers a chance for them to eat during break time or lunch time, there shouldn't be any excuse about a teacher starving you, its your own responsibility therefore don't be put the blame on the teacher, Ya understand ok

• Some People Don't Know How to Chew With Mouth Closed

Some people still don't know how to chew properly. If we eat during class those who chew with their mouth open would distract us from learning. For example: If we are learning fractions and someone is chewing with their mouth open they wouldn't know what to do. That's why they SHOULD ban food during class.

• I dont think that students should be allowed eat during class

First of all, its rude to the teacher who is trying to teach a lesson. You also will get distracted, if they are eating they are most likely concentrating more on there food then they are on there lesson. Also, think about how the teacher would feel... Having everyone not paying attention to her or his lesson?
    ....Thats just a thought