Should students be assigned homework on weekends?

• No assignment now!

Excuse me! All teacher must remember that there are a lot of subjects teachers that also giving an assignment to us , how can we manage such assignments almost 10 and their only giving 2 days to finish it, sadly, most of the homework problem are solving and essay!!!! Give us some time to rest!!! Gosh!! And now ur asking why we are late and sleepy during discussion/ class time? Hu!

• No assignment now!

• YES Yes YES

Hw is good
    l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lll l l l l l l l l ll

• Yes - up to a point.

It would be difficult to assign all of your homework over the week, and anyway, homework over the weekend makes sure no one forgets the work after class. HOWEVER, the weekend is still meant as a break, so there should not be too much homework over the weekend; too much work is a bad thing.

• Weekends Are The Best Time

I believe students should be assigned homework on the weekends because it is the best time for students to assignments. Having one child in school who is often given homework on school nights and never on the weekend, I find it incredibly frustrating trying to squeeze in homework time out short evenings.

• Homework on weekends is good.

I think that homework on the weekends is a good thing. This would probably make me unpopular with many students but I think homework during the weekend is a great way to keep the minds of students sharp and ready to learn without ever losing the information they just gathered.

• Students should be assigned homework on weekends.

Students should be assigned homework on the weekends. If there is a reasonable amount of homework, students will still have enough time to do other things, such as part time jobs and extra curricular activities. Teachers should be sensitive to students and not assign too much work on the weekends.

• Homework on Weekends

American students in comparison to their Asian counterparts are not attending enough school days when attendance is compared between the two countries. Asian countries are competitors to the American way of life especially in regards to education. To get on an even status with Asia, students should perform weekend homework.

• No assignment now!

• No assignment now!

• Not Really, We Don't Need It On The Weekends!!!

Hi I am a student and I am 13. I have no problem with homework during a normal school day such as Monday-Friday, but on the weekends. I think it's unfair for students to be force to work on the only 2 days we get off after 5 days of work. I understand it has it's benefits, but all schooldays can just have homework. I also understand that it can help students prepare to work on weekends, but not every student will take a job like that. I want to be a teacher and I understand that it will take up time on the weekends, but not as much as a full day at the school.

Anyways, I believe that it is not as needed as most say, we do, afterall, have 5 other days to be assigned homework.

• No Homework On Weekends

Kids need exercise and time with family and friends. L l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l ll l l ll l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l

• S s s s

F d d g g g b h h hg f d d gf g h h h g g f f d s d df gf g h h g f g g g g g g g g g fg g g g g g g a a

• This is unfair

Give the poor kids a break in school the work there buts off in that classroom trying to impress there teachers or there parents with there grades. Teachers should just give them a break and give them one more sheet of paper for a nights home work for they don't have weekend homework.

• No homework on weekends

I say no because we have all week to complete our homework but then teachers give out all of our homework right at the last minute of the day on a Friday so we have no choice to do it over the weekend. I am a student to and I get homework on the weekends too so what I do right on my Sunday morning I get up at 6:30, I get my breakfast, Do my homework, Then I go for a 3mile jog come home take another shower and lift weights then shoot some hoops for about 2 hours and come home and then I can do want for the rest of the day. So my point is if that you do your homework on like a Friday night or Saturday or Sunday morning, So that homework doesn't always get in your way.

• No homework on weekends

People say that giving homework on weekends helps keep your mind sharp for next week, but it's doing the complete opposite for me. It will make my mind not ready for next week. On most Sundays I'll have to stay up late to finish my stupid homework, it just makes me tired and I won't be able to learn next week. And the people who say "people that don't want to do homework on weekends are lazy" are idiots because were not lazy, we just want A BREAK FOR ONCE. I want to be able to play Nintendo with my friends, not do homework.

• No homework on weekends

• NOPE we shouldn't !

Do you have a lot of classes. Each class gives you homework and it piles up. You have 3 days. But only 2 full days since Friday you got to school and come back. You don't have time! What if you have projects Saturday classes and they give you homework? IT CREATES STRESS. WE SHOULD HAVE TIME FOR FUN