Should students be forced to say the Pledge of Allegiance in schools?

• I think you should at least stand for the pledge of the allegiance.

Weather you believe in god, if not american, or was raised in another country you should still stand. You shouldn't have to say the pledge, but you should still stand to show respect for people that are fighting for the country you live in. Doesn't matter who you are or were you're from or what you believe in, you should stand in respect for the people fighting and risking there lives for you.

• Freedom of Choice Should Remain

I believe students should feel free to have the choice to say the Pledge of Allegiance or not. If as student wishes not to say the Pledge of Allegiance, then I think they should remain quiet while everyone else does. I do not think people should make a big deal out of this.

• Turning I to I To Not

The I'm The I'm The Good I to I To To I Be I to The To I to I To The To I To To Very I the To The I The The Fab I and And To I To And To The I to And You and I To And Hg

• H m m

Hb i bhji bhibhi bhi bhu bhubhu bhi bhu bhu bhu bhu bhuu bhu bh hb bhu bhnj nji bhi bhj hj nji nji nj bhibjbnjij nij nji nji nj bhu bh bghubhubhubhu nh h njnj bhu bhu bu bhu bhu bhu bhu bhu bhub h bh bhu bhu bhu bh bhu

• H m m

• It matters to me

Because It matters Because It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It mattersBecause It matters

• Students should not be forced to say the Pledge of Allegiance in school.

It disgraces religion by saying "One Nation, Under God". It isn't true; "Liberty and Justice for all." No. Women aren't paid equally. 2 16-year-old girls went missing, and the father of one couldn't get any police to help him. Why? Because they were all black. 3rd reason, It forces loyalties upon me I may not be able to keep. For example, I will not stand by America if Muslims need a pass or such to be a Muslim. And by forcing this loyalty upon me, it inflicts upon my freedom.

• Remember the fallen

I thought once that the Pledge of Allegiance was pointless and impeded on my freedom of choice. That was until I went home to my dad, who is a veteran, and told him my opinion. He responded with such passion that the pledge of allegiance is for us to remember everyday the people who have died and fought for the so I could have a choice in my life, and for our country that they sought to protect

• We should still say the pledge of allegiance

Students should say the Pledge of Allegiance at school because the pledge represents our country and liberty and justice for all. Students should know this pledge. I know it because school. The new generation should, also. It is not fair for them not to know what the Pledge of Allegiance is.

• I'm tired of saying the pledge of allegiance in school

You know what? I'm tired of saying the pledge of allegiance because it wastes too much time for morning work. Plus most kids don't understand the words for the pledge of allegiance. We need more time for our morning work! Can we do the pledge of allegiance before school starts while the students were still talking to their friends.

• Are we free?

Up until about 50 years ago, our pledge went like this: "I pledge alliegence to the flag of the united states of america. And to the republic, for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Notice how "under God isn't there. It was added right before indivisiblr, which is a terrible thing because adding "under god" actually divided the country by religion. We DON'T have liberty and justice for all. In a lot of states someone who doesnt believe god exists can't hold office, women arent paid equal, and people cant marry simply for liking their own race. Despite all that, if the pledge actually mentioned our troops who are fighting out ther, I would stand. But it doesnt so arguing that it respects them is completely wrong.

• It is not liberty and justice for all of I have to say the pledge.

Forcing someone to do anything is wrong, and it violates the freedom we are supposed to have. Pledging at a piece of fabric descent really mean anything, and many people, like me do not want to say the pledge, and if we are forced to, it would be saying something we don't really mean.

• Against People's Beliefs and the Bible

People should not be forced to say something that they don't believe in. The Bible says, "But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne"(King James) in Matthew 5:34. God should come before a country. For example, if your country would ask you to do something that is contradictory to the Bible, then you would have to go back on your pledge and not do what was asked of you. I think you should still respect the soldiers by standing, but people shouldn't be forced to say anything.

• What if students don't believe?

Many students in y classes don't believe in God. Why should they have to pledge something to something they don't believe in? I mean, I myself don't believe in it. Also, it's as if the teachers/principle don't trust the students so they make them pledge to their country, and that's just stupid! Seriously, the whole country and/or the President not trusting the children that might one day BE the President or another important job like that? I think that's just immature! That's why students shouldn't have to, in my opinion.

• No, it should be optional.

No, students should not be forced to say the Pledge of Allegiance, but they should have the choice to decide whether they want to say the pledge or not. It is very important that students be given the option, but it is kind of creepy to make something like that mandatory. It is too statist to require. It is a good thing to do, but only if it is voluntary.

• No Forced Pledge

I think that people should have a choice in what they place their allegiance in. Children especially SHOULD NOT BE FORCED to pledge themselves to a country that they do not yet fully understand. If you want to say the pledge of allegiance, then YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO SO. If you do not want to say the pledge, then YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO SO.

• As of January 20th, reciting the pledge of allegiance should be banned

The part where it says "liberty and justice for all" would be an invalid statement because on January 20, 2017. Donald Trump will be the president, since Trump only support gay white people and dick sucking rednecks. The statement "Liberty and Justice for all" would be false when there is a biased, unexpirienced and bigoterized president in charge.

• First Amendment rights.

The Constitution gives freedom of speech (First Amendment). This means you should not be forced to say anything you don't want to or be forced to not say anything you don't want to. It is a constitutional right in the US to choose to say it or not. Constitutional rights can't be taken away.